Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    Free speech? What free speech?
    Free speech to a point you know, not that really Free Speech that's too extreme for those kids.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Alpha fraternity
    I have never understood this meme. I even looked it up, and it still didn't make sense to me.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    The trick is not to consider yourself the same as them. What have they become, or what are they? Who the fuck cares, stay away from it and don't accept it as part of yourself.
    Normally I would agree, but just like the religious nuts, what they have become is our problem when they start legislating the shit that they believe in and force people to think and act like them. It would be nice to nip this in the bud before they start making laws punishing people for Micro-Aggressions and forcing businesses to create safe spaces for these delicate flowers.

Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    Normally I would agree, but just like the religious nuts, what they have become is our problem when they start legislating the shit that they believe in and force people to think and act like them. It would be nice to nip this in the bud before they start making laws punishing people for Micro-Aggressions and forcing businesses to create safe spaces for these delicate flowers.
    Sure those are valid considerations, just be careful how you phrase things as it can do psychological tricks on yourself and never make a bridge of association between them and you.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    http://www.nola.com/education/index....rump_wall.html

tearing Down a wall on private property because you disagree with the political beliefs of said owners of that property?

What needs to happen to curb this violent left wing regrissiveism? Will it take violence?
    "Leadership in the local chapter said members added GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump's name and slogan to this year's wall as satire, said university spokesman Mike Strecker. Other Tulane students, however, expressed a mix of concern and protest over the words."

Omg you guys they wrote trump on their sandbags, can you believe this racist shit? Those fucking white racist scumbags, lets destroy their wall, that will show them how to be tolerant of other people!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    Free speech to a point you know, not that really Free Speech that's too extreme for those kids.
    Oh of course, how could I forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    They always were. It's the same shitty thought-policing, intolerant behavior as the "Moral Majority" used in the 80s, except it's dressed up in secular rhetoric.
    There's nothing secular about it. I'm a true defender of secular liberal ideas. These pussy millennials have the religion of victimhood and the gospels of privilege and numerous other verbal diarrhea buzzwords. Heaven forbid these fucks actually have individual agency. No need to feel bad about one's own poor decision-making when it's so easy to deflect one's shortcomings onto others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    As a left-leaning individual myself, I believe it is now safe to say that the regressive left is the new religious right.
    Pretty much this

Feminist/SJWs are basically using the same irrational, hateful and self-righteous justifications for their actions that the religious right used in the past

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    As a left-leaning individual myself, I believe it is now safe to say that the regressive left is the new religious right.
    I've been saying that for a while. Instead of "the bible says" the regressive left says "because XXXX is oppressed" or something of that degree with 0 proof involved. I mean we should really take people like Bernie Sanders AND Ted Cruz and shoot them off to the moon and honestly they're somewhat closer to moderate.

When frat-douche Trump fans meet with radical leftists my only real response is that all of these people can go fuck themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Pretty much this

Feminist/SJWs are basically using the same irrational, hateful and self-righteous justifications for their actions that the religious right used in the past
    Like when Lauren Southern tried to rationally(granted she eventually said to respect her right to be a helicopter, but it made sense in the situation) discuss transgender with people on the street and they were like "no because you're a bigot" as their only answer to why it was ok to be a man and think you're a woman and we should accept it. The regressive left just namecalls(bigot racist etc) as it's proof instead of the right's "in the bible" nonsense.