The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like there is a Panther fan lurking here as well. Could be Jagr

League Join League

We're only doing 1 bracket, ya? I may tinker with mine today... I wish I could do a couple different ones, just because there's 2 2nd round matchups that I think could go different ways, with zero teams involved winning the Cup. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    In my mind it depends how badly each team gets banged up in round 1. The Wild are like the perennial first-and-out teams imo. Sneaking into the playoffs and getting dumped in the first round. STL and CHI though, that's a big fuckin' team in STL. With Keith missing game 1 in STL, it could be a rough series for Chicago. I think they'll pull it off, but not without some bruises. Crawford is still a bit questionable also after his injury and getting lit up against CBJ. While Kane has had a ridiculous season, Jamie Benn quietly snuck into the #2 spot in scoring this season. If DAL can get Seguin back and healthy for round 2, that'll be another factor.

All I'm seeing right now is that head to head Dallas has dominated Chicago all year (2-0 +7 in March) and in all likelihood will get through round 1 a lot easier than Chicago will.

But who knows, I blew ass last year in this bracket thingy. lol
    Blues win the first 2, lose the next 4.

Leafs extend Rielly and Kadri for 6 years each, Rielly @ 5M, Kadri @ 4.5M, limited NTC on each that starts around age 26 or 27 seasons (season after next for Kardi, 2020-2021 for Rielly).

Kadri @ 4.5? Yes, please.

Rielly @ 5? Would've preferred less, but that's gonna be a steal in a year or two. It already is kind of outrageous.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kadri needs to fire his agent. Jesus 6 years at that price

I'll never forget Lupul going for a elbow to the face of Henrik Sedin, missing, and nailing Kadri instead. I think Kadri did the same to Lupul but with a cleaner hit.

15+ Year Old Account
    We're all going to honestly do 1 bracket for the MMO league, right?
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Speaking of Lupul, apparently Brooks Laich took his locker stall when he came over, and Lupul was not present for the end-of-season team photo (JVR still had his stall, was present for photo). I'm guessing he's not playing another game for the Leafs (and probably not in the NHL at all) if that's true. Leafs are on the hook for 2 more years with him, too, so I guess he's going to be hanging out with Robidas and Horton next year.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are going to Robidas him. Tell him to disappear and don't talk to media.

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Kadri needs to fire his agent. Jesus 6 years at that price
    I think what you mean is Marner and Nylander need to hire his agent.
    Aside from that though, I think it was Kadri's decision to take a hometown discount of over 1 mil per year.

Limited NTCs for both (Kadri 2017-18, Reilly 2020-21) from what I heard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    We're all going to honestly do 1 bracket for the MMO league, right?
    I may have done two but did the exact same with both.

- - - Updated - - -

In my mind it depends how badly each team gets banged up in round 1. The Wild are like the perennial first-and-out teams imo. Sneaking into the playoffs and getting dumped in the first round.
    Minnesota constantly loses when they play Chicago I believe, not necessarily the first round.
    Chicago also tends to beat St. Louis when they play.
    And Chicago has much more playoff experience than Dallas as well other than a handful of players.
    Who knows when it comes to the playoffs though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    Speaking of Lupul, apparently Brooks Laich took his locker stall when he came over, and Lupul was not present for the end-of-season team photo (JVR still had his stall, was present for photo). I'm guessing he's not playing another game for the Leafs (and probably not in the NHL at all) if that's true. Leafs are on the hook for 2 more years with him, too, so I guess he's going to be hanging out with Robidas and Horton next year.
    Such a waste of a talented player.

Really wish he didn't get so frequently injured.
    Last edited by Greeney; 2016-04-13 at 07:23 PM.

Feel real frosty right now. Haven't watched this much hockey in a night in almost a year! Red Wings/Lightning on the TV, Penguins/Rangers on the PC, Jays game during breaks in both games, then this beauty 0-0 going to OT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hawks-Blues such a good game. Lightning-Wings good game. Pens-Rangers.... ugh...

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Knew that shit was going on some bullshit goal one way or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Hawks-Blues such a good game. Lightning-Wings good game. Pens-Rangers.... ugh...
    Eye eye.
    /10char

Welp time to find out which Preds team shows up for the playoffs. Hopefully it's the one from after the all star break otherwise this is going to be a short series.

That Kings/Sharks game last night was insanity. That series is going to be the one to watch.

Dallas shredding the Wild as expected. Though I suspect if Parise gets back into the lineup the Wild might be able to steal 1 game. But last night was an absolute shellacking.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Caps should sweep Philly. That team is garbage.

This is Ovie's year to finally hoist the Cup.

Well we at least have a series. Guess everything is ok when the Refs are blowing calls for both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Well we at least have a series. Guess everything is ok when the Refs are blowing calls for both sides.
    That was a pretty fun game to watch last night for sure. Feel bad for Gibson on that 3rd goal though lol, ice at Honda Center is being its usual shit self. He tried to slide over for it but just his legs just died in the slush lol.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was a pretty fun game to watch last night for sure. Feel bad for Gibson on that 3rd goal though lol, ice at Honda Center is being its usual shit self. He tried to slide over for it but just his legs just died in the slush lol.
    Carolina, Anahiem and St. Louis all have pretty awful ice. Boston's ice turns to crap after the first OT.