Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    he tells the knight that his plan to eat the galaxy was only to become truly immortal so that he could experience more lives in other galaxies.

i think he's more akin to some kind of god wanting to play mortal. i kinda love the idea of being that... a pure essence being, overshadowing and living out a life as someone new, then moving on to someone else when it gets boring. y'all better hope i never become a ghost.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2016-04-12 at 03:42 PM.

The final "chapter" came out this month right? Or was it august? I forgot lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nozari View Post
    The final "chapter" came out this month right? Or was it august? I forgot lol.
    I believe there are 4 more chapters for this season. And they release them monthly so August seems right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    I believe there are 4 more chapters for this season. And they release them monthly so August seems right.
    Yup. Chapter 16 in august, along with play as HK for those that stay subbed and were subbed in time
    Hoping season two will follow the month after

Thanks :-). Since they don't give em to preferred I didn't wanna waste sub money on something that I will do on one character lol.

Did not know its in seasons thou thats new.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nozari View Post
    Thanks :-). Since they don't give em to preferred I didn't wanna waste sub money on something that I will do on one character lol.

Did not know its in seasons thou thats new.
    Yeah, they divided them into seasons.
    Season one has sixteen chapters, and from the way the preview is worded, it looks like we are beginning the final story arc next month to season one
    Then season two takes places after the events of season one
    Hoping two will get back to the imperial vs rep conflict and moves away from eternal empire
    Right now, the only guarantee is that no doubt season two sub reward will all be Hk 55 based as well
    (They are obsessed with that droid)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    Yeah, they divided them into seasons.
    Season one has sixteen chapters, and from the way the preview is worded, it looks like we are beginning the final story arc next month to season one
    Then season two takes places after the events of season one
    Hoping two will get back to the imperial vs rep conflict and moves away from eternal empire
    Right now, the only guarantee is that no doubt season two sub reward will all be Hk 55 based as well
    (They are obsessed with that droid)
    I would not count on it. It's called "Knights of the Fallen Empire." As far as I'm concerned, the Eternal Empire is pretty much up and running. My bet is that Season 1 will end with a terrible blow against the Eternal Empire which will mark the beginning of its downfall. Season 2 will be about the aftermath, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Republic and the Sith Empire make a move of their own against the EE. But the EE will remain the main antagonist.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    I would not count on it. It's called "Knights of the Fallen Empire." As far as I'm concerned, the Eternal Empire is pretty much up and running. My bet is that Season 1 will end with a terrible blow against the Eternal Empire which will mark the beginning of its downfall. Season 2 will be about the aftermath, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Republic and the Sith Empire make a move of their own against the EE. But the EE will remain the main antagonist.
    The naming of the expansions are to be considered in past tense as for the main game being called The old Republic even though currently (in game time) it is the only republic. I think the same applies for the Eternal empire and therefor the name Knight of the Fallen empire refers to Eternal Empire.

But again, just my understanding of how these titles work.

Deleted
    My personal bet due to this months weapon against arcann
    Is that season one will end up with us taking out arcann, the big finale in chapter sixteen.
    Then season two will have the pesky problem of valk unlocking vaylin mind, thus causing a bigger problem
    Guess we will see soon enough.
    Safe to say not all comps will be returning this season though, even if they gave us two a month, some classes would fall short

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that season one will end up with us taking out arcann, the big finale in chapter sixteen.
    Then season two will have the pesky problem of valk unlocking vaylin mind, thus causing a bigger problem
    This would be my assumption too, with Vaylin becoming the main antagonist in season 2, being even more proper crazy and ruthless than Arcann.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    This would be my assumption too, with Vaylin becoming the main antagonist in season 2, being even more proper crazy and ruthless than Arcann.
    Makes more sense as well to be vaylin.
    Arcann is getting a big build up, Vaylin making it known she's loyal to the eternal empire but not saying loyal to him
    Would be odd to take her out of the equation after valk mentioned he had to lock her abilities away
    Taking arcann out the equation would easily force her into position to take over, leading to an even bigger story arc in season two

10+ Year Old Account
    Safe to say not all comps will be returning this season though, even if they gave us two a month, some classes would fall short
    I hope to have one or two by the end of this season. I play a smuggler and I haven't seen one of my companions. I wish it could be Corso or Risha. Or Guss Tuno. He's funny. Trooper already has 3 (plus Tano Vik that we only met), Knight has 1, Consular has one also, Agent already has 3, Inquisitor 2.5 (with pseudo Khem Val), and Warrior and BH each have one. Republic players (especially Smugglers) need some love...

I wonder what happened with Fancero's wife... Maybe she returned to Dubrillion to (re)claim her throne... I bet she will greet him with a slap on his face...

i swear to god, if we run from vaylin instead of cutting her fucking heart out or make her run FROM US... i might be done with this shit.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2016-04-15 at 04:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

i swear to god, if we run from vaylin instead of cutting her fucking heart out or make her run FROM US... i might be done with this shit.
    DUDEEEEEE Gault is back..... He is my fave smartass in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post
    DUDEEEEEE Gault is back..... He is my fave smartass in the game.
    that "cute" line at the end about running is what pissed me off.

gault's a shit, but he's tolerable. vette's the only good thing about this i've seen so far. unless we actually do hurt vaylin really bad in this and make her retreat, or kill her. that would instantly make this better than the previous chapters.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2016-04-16 at 05:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    that "cute" line at the end about running is what pissed me off.

gault's a shit, but he's tolerable. vette's the only good thing about this i've seen so far. unless we actually do hurt vaylin really bad in this and make her retreat, or kill her. that would instantly make this better than the previous chapters.
    We certainly won't kill her. And I don't mind a setback. Things went ridiculously well for the Alliance, when you think about it. It's time for the Empire to strike back...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    We certainly won't kill her. And I don't mind a setback. Things went ridiculously well for the Alliance, when you think about it. It's time for the Empire to strike back...
    i don't like being portrayed as weak. that's all we've been portrayed as since the start of kotfe. it angers me, because i know that it's because of this being a shared story with useless non-force users.

i'm sick of running away, i'm sick of arcann and vaylin, i'm sick of all of zakuul and i think that even on my most light sided character, i'm gonna destroy the whole planet if i ever get the chance.

spoilers: Like major spoilers for later chapters. Big spoilers

In the next few chapters, We try to recruit the mandalorians ledby Mandalore Shae Vizla. In a later chapter, we assault the heart of the Fleet to take control. But scorpio betrays us to gain what she wanted. Control of the fleet, I think. She in tern is apparently killed by the Gemini program who is more advanced than her. Which forces us to sacrifice one(two?) of three potential allies. 1st being Moff or was it Admiral Ranken who led the Imperials in Kuat, an influential singer from Zakuul who is so popular she got imprisoned due to popularity. And the major senator from the rift alliance. (The Jedi Consulor story character)
    and in regards to what happened to Kailyo and Jorgan... Spoilers
    Basically the mission is a complete failure and who ever runs to the rescue screws the mission up. Kailyo blows up a hospital for example. You can pardon, kill, or exile the one who disobeyed orders.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxalia View Post
    spoilers: Like major spoilers for later chapters. Big spoilers

In the next few chapters, We try to recruit the mandalorians ledby Mandalore Shae Vizla. In a later chapter, we assault the heart of the Fleet to take control. But scorpio betrays us to gain what she wanted. Control of the fleet, I think. She in tern is apparently killed by the Gemini program who is more advanced than her. Which forces us to sacrifice one(two?) of three potential allies. 1st being Moff or was it Admiral Ranken who led the Imperials in Kuat, an influential singer from Zakuul who is so popular she got imprisoned due to popularity. And the major senator from the rift alliance. (The Jedi Consulor story character)
    and in regards to what happened to Kailyo and Jorgan... Spoilers
    Basically the mission is a complete failure and who ever runs to the rescue screws the mission up. Kailyo blows up a hospital for example. You can pardon, kill, or exile the one who disobeyed orders.
    Might want to change that to "in my opinion" making it sound like official spoilers, when you are just as clueless as the player base isn't exactly a good thing
    If that ever happened would be interesting, at the very least. However in no way do I believe that's exactly what is going to happen, just someone grabbing sub plots and putting them together like a huge jigsaw, with all the middle bits missing

10+ Year Old Account
    i don't like being portrayed as weak. that's all we've been portrayed as since the start of kotfe. it angers me, because i know that it's because of this being a shared story with useless non-force users.

i'm sick of running away, i'm sick of arcann and vaylin, i'm sick of all of zakuul and i think that even on my most light sided character, i'm gonna destroy the whole planet if i ever get the chance.
    I do not feel like our characters are weak. We have managed to do a lot against the Eternal Empire. We have freed some planets from Arcann's Star Fortresses, we have recruited valuable allies, we have a ship able to destroy several ships of the Eternal Fleet on its own, we even managed to recruit zakuulian rebels. We are not strong yet to single-handedly defeat one of the big bads. We are the Rebel Alliance of that game. In the movies, the Rebellion and the heroes had to run away from Vader and the Imperial Fleet. Their tactics was to inflitrate, gain intelligence and plan sabotage and hit-and-run attacks.