Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Canada is forcing Romanians and Bulgarians to pay 100$ and waste weeks for a visa to avoid gypsies from claiming asylum when they get to Canada. While we are forced to take all illegal immigrants who apply for asylum.

You should be forced to give us visa free travel and take care of gypsy asylum seekers as we do with Syrian and Afghani ones. Fair is Fair.
    I don't think you understand how things work. Like...geography.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Being from Canada your ignorance doesn't surprise me.
    Tough guy! Watch out!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Canada is forcing Romanians and Bulgarians to pay 100$ and waste weeks for a visa to avoid gypsies from claiming asylum when they get to Canada. While we are forced to take all illegal immigrants who apply for asylum.

You should be forced to give us visa free travel and take care of gypsy asylum seekers as we do with Syrian and Afghani ones. Fair is Fair.
    We're not only already taking thousands of Syrian asylum seekers, we're taking thousands of Romanians who have a vastly different opinion about the quality of Romania, thanks.

Since in addition to that we are continuously flooded with many more who won't follow the rules, you all will suffer until you learn to do better.

Consider your $100 an investment in supporting the countrymen you couldn't support when they were at home.

15+ Year Old Account

"Fair is Fair." - Cybran

Belong right up there with:

"Fair & Balanced." - Fox News
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Krastyn View Post
    Why is the only path to equality the removal of visas? Just make Canadians need visas to go to Romania for less than 90 days. Done. Things are equal.
    Romania and Bulgaria are bound by the EU to allow visa free travel for USA and Canada due to visa reciprocity rule. We can't act as a separate entity in this so it's up to the EU to defend our rights and punish Canada for being racists.

Romania and Bulgaria are bound by the EU to allow visa free travel for USA and Canada due to visa reciprocity rule. We can't act as a separate entity in this so it's up to the EU to defend our rights and punish Canada for being racists.
    You bargained away your sovereignty as a means to end-run your problems. Don't cry to us because we didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    "Fair is Fair." - Cybran

Belong right up there with:

"Fair & Balanced." - Fox News
    So you can't scrutinize the content and just going to derail the thread. How predictable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Tough guy! Watch out!
    Gonna throw maple syrup at me?

Can't, the Quebecois are stealing it all!

http://globalnews.ca/news/1589998/ho...use-in-quebec/

Don't provoke him. He might get out of his iglu and kayak all the way to Europe.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yes. Your country doesn't give Romania and Bulgaria visa free travel, because you bitch about Asylum seekers. At the same time we are forced to take care of thousands of asylum seekers and not allowed to stop them at the border.

What makes you special? You will not get free trade as punishment.
    What makes us special? Thankfully it looks like it's because we are not governed the same way your country is governed. The entirety of your complaint is with how your government is handling it on their end.
    Last edited by wheresmywoft; 2016-04-14 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Dbl post
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.

Nope, just laugh.

Don't provoke him. He might get out of his iglu and kayak all the way to Europe.
    Igloo*. If you're going to be indignant, at least be accurate.

What's the matter with igloos and kayaks? The inuit are a very proud and resourceful hard-working people, you could learn a lot from them.

15+ Year Old Account
    So you can't scrutinize the content and just going to derail the thread. How predictable.
    Sorry, I had to google the meaning of 'fair' to make sure I hadn't been misunderstanding it for the last 30 years.

I can't wrap my head around how, because Russia has an illegal immigration problem, Canada needs to match that rate of illegal immigration to Canada: because fairness?

Until I can understand that logic, I'm not sure how else to respond. Help me fathom it please.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    What's the matter with igloos and kayaks? The inuit are a very proud and resourceful hard-working people, you could learn a lot from them.
    Why don't you stop killing their women and polluting their reservations then?

Just Cryban being racist.

Why don't you stop killing their women and polluting their reservations then?
    Don't be silly, that's an entirely different group of aboriginals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't, the Quebecois are stealing it all!

http://globalnews.ca/news/1589998/ho...use-in-quebec/
    I raise you with biscuit heist http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-34443723

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yes. Your country doesn't give Romania and Bulgaria visa free travel, because you bitch about Asylum seekers. At the same time we are forced to take care of thousands of asylum seekers and not allowed to stop them at the border.

What makes you special? You will not get free trade as punishment.
    Then why aren't you complaining to your government? Are you asking for Canada to govern your country and how it handles your borders?
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.

I raise you with biscuit heist http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-34443723
    Biscuits go well with syrup. I'm beginning to see a larger plot at work here!

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I can't wrap my head around how, because Bulgaria and Romania has an illegal immigration problem, Canada needs to match that rate of illegal immigration to Canada: because fairness?
    We are not allowed to stop people from entering our country, but you are. This is not fair. You shouldn't use the excuse that visa free travel will increase asylum applications because we are not allowed to do the same.