Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Where are you getting this? I'm about 99.9% sure this statement is full of crap.
    http://kotaku.com/5929161/how-warcra...that-saved-wow

0.1%

Quote Originally Posted by RoxyBlue View Post
    Ahh well im sure they learned something of how to build them, and what if the void gods passed on the knowledge? We know they were Naaru that lost the light and became evil.
    They know enough to repair them, at least. Though i'd bet they can also build new ones. People seem to keep forgetting that Velen is older then the entirety of (RL) human history. It's a wonder the Draenei aren't regularly running around with energy weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    They know enough to repair them, at least. Though i'd bet they can also build new ones. People seem to keep forgetting that Velen is older then the entirety of (RL) human history. It's a wonder the Draenei aren't regularly running around with energy weapons.
    Guess battery life still hasn't been entirely figured out there, either.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by Feril View Post
    They would have to call it Starcr---

Oh my God.
    Wouldn't that be a fucking twist and a half?

Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    All hail the Glorious God Warchief! Slay the Xenos filth! NO PITY, NO REMORSE, NO FEAR!

FOR AZEROTH!

I hereby declare the formation of a new paladin order, The Templars of Black, who will declare an endless crusade upon the Legion using their own spaceships to journey into the eye of....ahem, the Twisting Nether and purge the heretical traitor Sargeras from this plane of existence!
    I would join it; if only. (no joke)
    Last edited by Aleax; 2016-04-15 at 08:57 AM.