Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pavle123456 View Post
    Problem is when airplane of Russia flying all comand of USA NAVI is shut down,but Russia dont doing that without reason,problem is USA NAVI are so agresive and they are near Russian Sea state border.Everyone are like "Russia attacking bla bla" in fact they defending... All NATO USA basses are around Russia not Russians base around USA and you still belive Russia attacking ... damn all that Wester media of bullshits and lies.Same poples making problem and same peoples making solution and all that to deceive own citizens and convince them into something completely opposite.
    I agree, we should absolutely build more bases around Russia.

I'm pretty sure most occupied countries had Nazi symphatisers and people jumping in to fight on the German side, Denmark had a division fighting against Russia, they were sent to prison after the war.

Even Russians were collaborating with the Nazis, there's no society where 100% of the population would back their nation, but the majority of them couldnt have known about the fucked up atrocities the Nazi's were commiting at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Estonians believe to their boots that without the protection of NATO, Russia would almost certainly invade them again someday.
    Yeah. It's really weird, because there is really, REALLY little love (I am trying very hard to avoid the word "hatred") towards Russia in Estonia. Crimea was happy to join and is throwing parades, Estonia will fight till the last drop of blood not to. Anyone who is not clinically stupid can see why trying to incorporate/annex them would be a horrible idea.

As for the article you linked, Russia tends to get annoyed when Estonian and Ukrainean govertments try to ban Russian language from schools and public media (television, newspapers, cinema, etc). I believe this is what the diplomat mentioned in the article is referring to, but I can see why it would be seen as a potential pretext for annexation by the Estonians, however ridiculous it may seem to me.
    Last edited by Hound Archon; 2016-04-14 at 03:13 PM.
    В предчувствии движения племен,
    Разломов тверди и кончины мира
    Пою не то, о чем мечтает лира,
    А имена теней и тень имен.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hound Archon View Post
    Yeah. It's really weird, because there is really, REALLY little love (I am trying very hard to avoid the word "hatred") towards Russia in Estonia. Crimea was happy to join, Estonia will fight till the last drop of blood not to. Anyone who is not clinically stupid can see why trying to incorporate/annex them would be a horrible idea.

As for the article you linked, Russia tends to get annoyed when Estonian and Ukrainean govertments try to ban Russian language from schools and public media (television, newspapers, cinema, etc). I believe this is what the diplomat mentioned in the article is referring to.
    Right. But the timing of the comments made them sound like a threat.

And you're absolutely right about the way Estonian's feel towards Russia. There's definitely no love lost. That said, they didn't generally take issue with the Russians living in Estonia, except for how they apparently behave on the beaches. Their issue was really with the Russian state.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

I guess Turkey has carte blanche to harrass Russian ships close to their border.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Right. But the timing of the comments made them sound like a threat.
    well, Russia keeps saying it on regular basis. It just coincided with Crimean events that time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcomo View Post
    Whether or not you're joking, the worst part is your post is the only logical one here. Its scary how nearly every other one says "shoot it down". Its idiots like them are the reason we have wars in the first place. Its very obviously a mistake by the pilot yet all the MMOchamp warmongers came in a swarm. Glad that your military is obviously much smarter than many of your civilians down there in the USA lol.
    It is Russia, they knew what they were doing and only tell lies. But also America does that aswell, I am conflicted :/

Deleted
    Not saying Russia is clean and innocent, but the US ain’t no angel either. I’d like to get the story from both sides before making a comment.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Picture 1: Consequences of one party acting unprofessionanal. In this case, Russians violating Turkish Air Space. Consequence: Turkey, within their rights, shot the Su-24 out of the sky. Consequences: Dead Russian pilot.
    Sorry but I gotta take exception to that, if it had been flying around in Turkish airspace for a minute or so then it would have been justifiable, if it had been asked to leave it would have been justifiable, if it had been shot in Turkish airspace it would have been justifiable. But shooting it down for allegedly crossing over a boarder peninsula that allegedly put it in Turkish airspace for a few seconds, and shooting it knowing full well it would be gone long before the missile connects, when the president of Turkey has personally said such transgressions should never lead to an aircraft being fired upon, is unjustifiable.
    Last edited by caervek; 2016-04-14 at 03:24 PM.

Problem is when airplane of Russia flying all comand of USA NAVI is shut down,but Russia dont doing that without reason,problem is USA NAVI are so agresive and they are near Russian Sea state border.Everyone are like "Russia attacking bla bla" in fact they defending... All NATO USA basses are around Russia not Russians base around USA and you still belive Russia attacking ... damn all that Wester media of bullshits and lies.Same poples making problem and same peoples making solution and all that to deceive own citizens and convince them into something completely opposite. I never saw more washed brain on one place than here.I just cant belive that u still believe of USA and generaly western media propaganda.All on your TV is Reallity show you didnt noticed that yet?Your police killing 13-16 year old kids and you talking about democracy?YOu crashing your own towers 9/11 to make reason to bomb someone and when u kill all and destroy everything your goverment said "ups we did mistake we didnt found any weapon what we thought" you still cant realize that USA attacking countries to be closer to Russia ??? https : //theawakezone.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/russia-surrounded-by-nato1.jpg And you still talking like Russia is Agresor here? And you do not know that USA funded 3. Hitler raich to crash EU and after that push in loans and debts in order to be able to subdue.Did you ever saw that Russia attacked someone? http : //i.stack.imgur.com/HPV0g.jpg Are you really kidding me that you are dirtbag who only believes in what is on TV?Really?All Russian Hitory is deffending from agresion,was Turkey Impery that crashed by Russia,was France Napoleon that crashed was British Impery never was eaven close,was Polish Agresion that crashed by russia now is USA agresion and sure USA gona fall as all colonial agresors did,right near Russian foot.USA made Ukraine to fight against Russia and all ex SSSR countries USA made to fight against Russia,they did same in Yugoslavia,they did same in Lybia Afganistan IraQ tried between India and Pakistan,tried in China on Tibet,your western goverment Attacking not "helping" your media is Distorted reality,your TV showing pictures how NATO bombing hospital in Iraq and said "Russian aircrafts attacking hospitals",in Yugoslavia nato bombed with Depleted uranium banned the Geneva Conventions they eaven attacked Lybia and Yugoslavia without the permission of the Security Council UN,and your Media didnt told you that?Sure cause u wont to see truth you want to be controled by neo nazi country called USA.If the US is the most indebted country how for god sake they can be reachest,It is obvious that this is the greatest deception and lies ever of NEW NAZI Agression country called USA.If u ever heared about operation Paperclip you can see that USA and NAZI was worked together.Had the same principal, the same as today. i made space on links bettwen http and : and // just make it closer i cant send links for some reason
    Last edited by pavle123456; 2016-04-14 at 03:37 PM.

Problem is when airplane of Russia flying all comand of USA NAVI is shut down,but Russia dont doing that without reason,problem is USA NAVI are so agresive and they are near Russian Sea state border.Everyone are like "Russia attacking bla bla" in fact they defending... All NATO USA basses are around Russia not Russians base around USA and you still belive Russia attacking ... damn all that Wester media of bullshits and lies.Same poples making problem and same peoples making solution and all that to deceive own citizens and convince them into something completely opposite. I never saw more washed brain on one place than here.I just cant belive that u still believe of USA and generaly western media propaganda.All on your TV is Reallity show you didnt noticed that yet?Your police killing 13-16 year old kids and you talking about democracy?YOu crashing your own towers 9/11 to make reason to bomb someone and when u kill all and destroy everything your goverment said "ups we did mistake we didnt found any weapon what we thought" you still cant realize that USA attacking countries to be closer to Russia ??? https : //theawakezone.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/russia-surrounded-by-nato1.jpg And you still talking like Russia is Agresor here? And you do not know that USA funded 3. Hitler raich to crash EU and after that push in loans and debts in order to be able to subdue.Did you ever saw that Russia attacked someone? http : //i.stack.imgur.com/HPV0g.jpg Are you really kidding me that you are dirtbag who only believes in what is on TV?Really? i made space bettwen http and : and // just make it closer i cant send links for some reason
    I think we have found your soulmate Cybran.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    I think we have found your soulmate Cybran.
    no, its a Skroe and Cybran hybrid - wall of text full of anti-west gibberish.

I have a feeling that account is going to get banned early an often. The US was behind 9/11 y'all. You heard it here "first."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Thats the second time Donald Cook gets owned like that, first being in the black sea with the exact same way.
    Owned? The ship was in international waters during peace. It responded appropriately by deploying the spotting team and doing nothing else. Had it been a time of war, those Su-24s would have been at the bottom of the Baltic before the first pass. The footage shows the crew responding in a normal manner for being buzzed by poorly trained (by NATO standards) pilots at low altitude.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Well, not all of them are bright

I was on the Lincoln when this first came out. In the Pacific. When the ship involved was identified as the Enterprise.....

- - - Updated - - -

Problem is when airplane of Russia flying all comand of USA NAVI is shut down,but Russia dont doing that without reason,problem is USA NAVI are so agresive and they are near Russian Sea state border.Everyone are like "Russia attacking bla bla" in fact they defending... All NATO USA basses are around Russia not Russians base around USA and you still belive Russia attacking ... damn all that Wester media of bullshits and lies.Same poples making problem and same peoples making solution and all that to deceive own citizens and convince them into something completely opposite.
    The only "Russian" border they were close to is the stolen land of Königsberg. The ship was conducting flight training with an allied nation well inside international water in a body of water mostly bordered by NATO or neutral countries.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    I'm pretty sure most occupied countries had Nazi symphatisers and people jumping in to fight on the German side, Denmark had a division fighting against Russia, they were sent to prison after the war.

Even Russians were collaborating with the Nazis, there's no society where 100% of the population would back their nation, but the majority of them couldnt have known about the fucked up atrocities the Nazi's were commiting at the time.
    In 1939 the USSR was fully collaborating with the Nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Scroesec posted the images of the burning SU-24 BOMBER which was ambushed by Air to Air fighter planes. It was a deliberate provocation by the Turks who were doing it to protect Turkmen terrorists. It was an act of war, not a legitimate defense.

Him twisting the event to suit his stupid narrative is pathetic. You gobbling his shit up is even more so.
    First, how do planes ambush? Do they hide in a cloud and jump out when someone flies by?

But, ok seriously now... do you deny, despite commonly accepted evidence and radar footage that those SU-24 bombers violated Turkish airspace?
    Last edited by Slant; 2016-04-14 at 06:29 PM.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeponrage View Post
    no, its a Skroe and Cybran hybrid - wall of text full of anti-west gibberish.
    No, Skroe's is well thought out and presented in great detail, this is just gibberish.

First off, thanks for posting. You seem to make an effort, that's cool. Second, I could imagine one paper writing bullshit, but when all papers across all western nations report on the same thing, usually the core elements of the story are correct. And Russian media has been proven wrong time and again. Could anything convince you that your media is lying to you? I suppose not. So this pretty much ends our conversation already. Bit bummed out about that, I like talking to people from all over the place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Sorry but I gotta take exception to that, if it had been flying around in Turkish airspace for a minute or so then it would have been justifiable, if it had been asked to leave it would have been justifiable, if it had been shot in Turkish airspace it would have been justifiable. But shooting it down for allegedly crossing over a boarder peninsula that allegedly put it in Turkish airspace for a few seconds, and shooting it knowing full well it would be gone long before the missile connects, when the president of Turkey has personally said such transgressions should never lead to an aircraft being fired upon, is unjustifiable.
    So, airspace boundaries and national borders are... really just optional guidelines? And you get to decide whether or not something is justified based on someone's feels? Do you really think that makes for a good set of rules?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    They didn't "attack" them. They were being deliberately annoying (simulated attack passes) to see what the US would do. Here's another article, that has a statements from ships Captain:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/heres-...141845003.html
    Yeah, I like this Captain. That's a proper professional.

Professional militaries don't do stupid stunts like this.
    Testing the reaction against the chance of a possible shootdown is idiotic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Professional militaries don't do stupid stunts like this.
    Testing the reaction against the chance of a possible shootdown is idiotic.
    The reaction would be minimal anyway during peacetime.