10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by joesmoed View Post
    They've already gave you a public response. Blues have time and time again stated in the past they aren't even considering having those kind of servers. Learn to let go and move on, ffs...

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Exactly. That is all we want.
    and you wont get it no matter how much you will cry and wow population will be better without all of you who dont see naything wrong in stealing .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspace View Post
    What should they do? You people still don't realise there is no valid option to enjoy the game very many people want?
    It gets to a point that if they can't let go of the past they should get phychologic help, not beat the deadest of horse.

Why do you think they have to give any statement on it? They don't have to give a shit about the change.org thing if they don't want to. You want to be a "former" customer then go for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    what else were you expecting - it was never about vanilla server or legacy servers- it was all about crybabies whining on internet when they got their toy (that they stolen from blizz ) taken from them. blizzard should ban the f... out of this server too and sue twitch/youtube for streaming/posting videos from illegal server then this whole bs would be over in an instant.
    I'd support Blizzard sweeping Twitch for people streaming from private servers then legally screwing them as much as they could. At least if you want to cling to the past, do so in your privacy and don't advertise it for everyone to see, including the offended party, like a moron...

In the 20th century, media giants tried to outlaw personal cassette recorders because they would 'bankrupt the music industry'.

In the 20th century, media giants tried to outlaw video tape recorders, because they would 'bankrupt hollywood'.

In the 20-21st century, phone companies are trying to outlaw skype because it would 'bankrupt the communications industry'.

In the 21st century, Blizzard is trying to shut down privte servers because ... Fill in the blank.

None of those things worked. None of them ever will in the long run. Things change. And companies should accomodate, or die off if they can't change with the times, and demands.

Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    Sorry for not reading past 821 Pages.

Between Admirers of Official game, and Legacy Server supporters, who won?
    blizzard did and they will make very juicy chirstmas bonuses for CEOs from the milions of $ they will win in lawsuit against nost creators which will win without any doubt looking at previous experiences.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Why do you think they have to give any statement on it? They don't have to give a shit about the change.org thing if they don't want to. You want to be a "former" customer then go for it.
    Correct me if I'm wrong (as I'm an european citizen and not aware of how everything works in the States), but isn't change.org a website aimed primarily at demanding consideration over a point of view of the White House?

What are they going to do? Ask Obama for vanilla servers?

Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    I'd support Blizzard sweeping Twitch for people streaming from private servers then legally screwing them as much as they could. At least if you want to cling to the past, do so in your privacy and don't advertise it for everyone to see, including the offended party, like a moron...
    but why should they go light with it - its twitch and youtubes fault that they let this bs grow to this proprtions they should pay the price too it will set good example for future.

blizzard did and they will make very juicy chirstmas bonuses for CEOs from the milions of $ they will win in lawsuit against nost creators which will win without any doubt looking at previous experiences.
    Just a side remark, but looking at previous posts and ending at this one..
    I find it hilarious how pumped up you are at the fact that a multi-billionaire company cashing in a big amount of cash. lol; It's not you, dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong (as I'm an european citizen and not aware of how everything works in the States), but isn't change.org a website aimed primarily at demanding consideration over a point of view of the White House?

What are they going to do? Ask Obama for vanilla servers?
    Opening up the mainpage, I am able to spot petitions for various countries, so I'd say it's safe to assume it's just a platform that allows people to create petitions, for whatever reason, in order to raise awareness to whichever cause they wish.
    Last edited by Darkeon; 2016-04-14 at 11:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    but why should they go light with it - its twitch and youtubes fault that they let this bs grow to this proprtions they should pay the price too it will set good example for future.
    I see where you're coming from, but Twitch and any other streaming platform aren't really the ones doing anything wrong. The fault lies with those who are so damn proud of playing something that is not legal that they need to broadcast it, effectively taunting the beast.

Also let's not forget that some of the most amazing things in history started as illegal.

Hell, by blizz-defenders' logic America should be illegal because it's a rebellious state that by all rights should belong to the brittish crown.

Extreme exaple, I know, but food for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstrike View Post
    Also let's not forget that some of the most amazing things in history started as illegal.

Hell, by blizz-defenders' logic America should be illegal because in a way it's a rebelious state that by all rights should belong to the brittish crown.

I have high doubts that a vanilla server will be the most amazing thing in all of history....

In the 20th century, media giants tried to outlaw personal cassette recorders because they would 'bankrupt the music industry'.

In the 20th century, media giants tried to outlaw video tape recorders, because they would 'bankrupt hollywood'.

In the 20-21st century, phone companies are trying to outlaw skype because it would 'bankrupt the communications industry'.

In the 21st century, Blizzard is trying to shut down privte servers because ... Fill in the blank.

None of those things worked. None of them ever will in the long run. Things change. And companies should accomodate, or die off if they can't change with the times, and demands.

You are comparing entire industries to a company?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Opening up the mainpage, I am able to spot petitions for various countries, so I'd say it's safe to assume it's just a platform that allows people to create petitions, for whatever reason, in order to raise awareness to whichever cause they wish.
    Ah, gotcha. Never used it, as I have a rather sceptic view towards all online petition mediums...

Hell, by blizz-defenders' logic America should be illegal because it's a rebellious state that by all rights should belong to the brittish crown.

I was 12 once, I also thought I knew everything.

I didn't, not saying you are twelve, but can you at least pretend to be an adult, and have a discussion that isn't filled with ignorance?

10+ Year Old Account
    #giveuktheircolonyback ?

As someone who works in retail, this is painful to see.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

I was 12 once, I also thought I knew everything.
    Because ad hominum is mature and totally not trolling that derails and doesn't contribute anything.

Reported. enjoy your day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    And feeding the poor, this thread is fucking amazing.
    It's like jesus is stealing bread from EA games, a scenario where bread isn't bread but money, and EA games didn't release a crappy new star wars game.

It's too late at night to make any sense.
    Last edited by Azgraal; 2016-04-14 at 11:09 PM.