Hey guys and gals.
    Hai DJ!

+4

Was super busy today

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post
    + 7

Hallo DJ, pOO!

It's weird...I'm feeling legitimately tired and it's not even 11:30 yet, must be that craziness of waking up at 8am everyday now instead of sleeping until noon I miss sleeping until noon But...not likely to hold a job if I can't hold a sleep schedule, soooo...effort.
    Hai Hastings!

I hated sleeping in until noon, so much of the day wasted
    Waking up at 6:00 am is awful, but it's nice being able to get so much more done. Waking up early and being tired at the end of the day will help you sleep better at night

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post
    On a better note, I've discovered the amazingness of printing to pdf (I know...this is something I probably could have discovered a long time ago...but, reasons) and have started downloading articles instead of just adding them to favourites. This is a much better solution than that, once I get around to organising them instead of just having them all float around in my documents and downloads folders.
    Printing to pdf is quite nice. I did that a lot while taking Cellular Biology and a decent amount while taking Psychology.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    +4

Was super busy today
    Anything fun?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    And this is why I think basic gun safety should be a part of every single school's curriculum.
    If you're stupid enough to point a loaded gun at your hand to "try it out", you're doomed from the start.

Deleted
    Free Hat!

+5

10+ Year Old Account
    http://imgur.com/gallery/xGGBk

Quote Originally Posted by Geng View Post
    Free Hat!

+5

- - - Updated - - -

Bed time. Night everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post

What are your thoughts on Overwatch?
    Supar late reply, but I fell asleep. Hopefully you'll see this when you get back on.

Overwatch is fun. So far I don't feel like any of the characters are really useless, except maybe Symmetra. She's the only support that can't heal. Other than that, all of the characters seem to get some play. I think they could do with adding a couple characters to spread some of the roles: Pharah is the only offensive character that's designed for turret hate, Junkrat the only defensive character the same. Otherwise, nobody feels unkillable or OP, as long as your team works together.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

New laptop arrived \o/
    13,3" seemed larger when I tried out one of similar size in the local compy store, but ehh, it'll just be easier to take it with me to places

+7
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

I watched some gameplay for the different Overwatch characters. I love the mobile sniper thing they got going with Widowmaker, instead of the usual campy sniper gameplay.

I think Widowmaker is the char Im looking forward to playing the most, after that Genji and Tracer. Junkrat look hilarious as well, isn't really my kind of gameplay, but would probably do a few games with him for the lolz.

- - - Updated - - -

+ 9

+10
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

+ 13

It's a good idea to get used to at least one character in each of the roles. Widowmaker is pretty fun, but I'm pretty awful at playing her. I have no idea how to make Genji effective. Tracer is a hit-n-run kinda playstyle.

On a personal note, nothing is more infuriating as Mercy than ressing three people that take zero advantage of that rez and immediately get mowed down by a Bastion.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

+11
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Anything fun?
    Never is.

Deleted
    weekend wooooooooooooooooooo