Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Angry Why doesn't blizzard do anything about the trolls in ranked.

I started doing ranked again today after a long time away from it, and it is still exactly the same as it was when I stopped doing it.

Every damn game I join has someone in it that ruins the game, either from the gecko ( hero pick ) or ingame by going afk, feeding, or just downright playing outside the team.

Even today I saw a guy dancing in the core of ours, and the guy in my team said he ruined the last game he was in too, i checked his profile and he had 5k games. Why would you then ruin games if you are that 'experience'.

Its just so damn frustrating to play with people in this game when it gets to this point ever day, every game, either on my side or theirs. Reporting is pointless.

Sigh.. I just wanna have a good game, win or loose dont matter, just a nice game.

If they make a habit of it, the reports and notices pile up

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    from the gecko
    This had me rolling.

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe if you guys would not report every single little thing that you think is "Troll" and Blizzard will take you seriously? You don't like to play with X hero or someone goes a "Troll talent", tough shit. They can play how they want to. Instead of reporting the player, why not ask the player why they want to go X? Be kind and reasonable to them instead of reporting every single thing that you don't like.

If you want to report them for going afk, go ahead. But don't expect people to change be be kindly to you when you are harsh to be. Be kind towards them and hopefully they will be kind towards you. Teach them what they are doing wrong, don't push them away.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

either from the gecko
    well there you go, how good do you expect the gecko to be at heroes?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/emilyn6/23-p...bkq#.myePmEOdG
    Last edited by Socialhealer; 2016-04-15 at 12:19 AM.

You know, I've been pretty bored this week. I think I found out what I'm going to do to pass the time. Thanks for the idea, Jin!

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Teach them what they are doing wrong, don't push them away.
    Thank you.

Every rager in every game I've had just insults the player, says they're reporting them for feeding, and then usually leaves or feeds themselves.

How do you expect people to get better if you don't tell them what they're doing wrong. Throwing insults doesn't solve anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    I try to teach people to play correctly against the AI, so they are better prepared against people.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrofluoric View Post
    Thank you.

Every rager in every game I've had just insults the player, says they're reporting them for feeding, and then usually leaves or feeds themselves.

How do you expect people to get better if you don't tell them what they're doing wrong. Throwing insults doesn't solve anything.
    A lot of times when you point out that what someone is doing is wrong, they just lash out at you. So either you shrug it off and ignore it or you get mad at them.

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    I try to teach people to play correctly against the AI, so they are better prepared against people.
    AI really isn't the way to teach people to play people. Honestly you're better off going straight into QM.

AI is so predictable. It uses abilities in a sequence the same way everytime and takes the same talents. It will run away at a specific HP% point, even though it can win the fight by staying.
    It will run to an objective one at a time like lemmings.
    It won't flank or juke, it will start team fighting at a specific time point. It doesn't react to a lane push. You can practically push a keep down from the start and the AI doesn't care.

Deleted
    from the gecko
    what, gecko?

Deleted
    Yeah, those people are a diamond dozen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelendria View Post
    AI really isn't the way to teach people to play people. Honestly you're better off going straight into QM.

AI is so predictable. It uses abilities in a sequence the same way everytime and takes the same talents. It will run away at a specific HP% point, even though it can win the fight by staying.
    It will run to an objective one at a time like lemmings.
    It won't flank or juke, it will start team fighting at a specific time point. It doesn't react to a lane push. You can practically push a keep down from the start and the AI doesn't care.
    QM isn't an option when your internet is a shit as mine. I lag out of half my games.

*Le sigh*
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Medieval Man View Post
    what, gecko?
    I think he meant "from the get-go" but it is hilarious
    OT: You have to at least try to point out where people are messing up, preferably in a non-dickish way. That helps a lot.

Well I wish it does, but it doesn't, if I ask someone or the team to not do something because it results into something bad every time, and I do it in a calm, normal fashion, you get flamed, ever single time.

Deleted
    getting lots of facetanking Raynors/Vallas lately....
    i always try to ask calmly if they can stop doing that and they either respond with insults or not respond at all and keep on doing it. one guy even went with "go ahead and try to report me"
    i really want "does stupid shit" report category...

Deleted
    Because this game is a joke and a not so subtle moneygrab. Just look at tracer.

Seriously, this game is bad, just play lol or dota if you want a moba, don't waste time on this casual trash.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    There are bad players in every game.

And - as Riot has pointed out in the past - someone being bad or playing poorly is not a reportable offense. Someone dying a lot due to poor play does not fall under, "Intentional Feeding", someone picking a bad hero does not fall under any actionable category.
    I'm just saying the game is bad, there is much less skill involved and drafting is like half of the game if you want to win.

The prices in the shop and the fact that new heroes are op for a few weeks after the release most of the time just shows how this game is just a moneygrab. The 15k golds price is there to push people overspending on new heroes that are going to get nerfed a month later.

Don't expect a casual moneygrab to be taken seriously, so don't expect them to do anything with trolls.

Maybe if you guys would not report every single little thing that you think is "Troll" and Blizzard will take you seriously? You don't like to play with X hero or someone goes a "Troll talent", tough shit. They can play how they want to. Instead of reporting the player, why not ask the player why they want to go X? Be kind and reasonable to them instead of reporting every single thing that you don't like.

If you want to report them for going afk, go ahead. But don't expect people to change be be kindly to you when you are harsh to be. Be kind towards them and hopefully they will be kind towards you. Teach them what they are doing wrong, don't push them away.
    "they can play anyway they want" -- No they can't, it's a team effort with other people, you wanna be a douchebag you're gonna pay the price of being a douchebag and get reported. Don't like it, go play a single player game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nvn View Post
    Because this game is a joke and a not so subtle moneygrab. Just look at tracer.

Seriously, this game is bad, just play lol or dota if you want a moba, don't waste time on this casual trash.
    You think THIS game is bad and you recommend going to the worst, most toxic games ever concieved? Sure HotS has problems, but damn, working at a waste processing facility would be less toxic than playing DotA.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure, they CAN play whatever they want, that doesn't mean they should.
    If you don't want to play a 100% teambased game as part of a TEAM, then you shouldn't be playing it at all. The excuse of "I play to have fun" is something that really bad players spout to justify how bad they are. I also play for fun, that doesn't mean I make terrible choices and put no effort into it.

Yeah I dont mind getting tips and coordination, but most people can't even listen to it no matter how polite you are about it.