Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atirador View Post
    Tirion confirmed as a Horseman?

Jeez man, this exp is going to get real crazy
    It's interesting that, according to the scenario titles, to get to tirion and raise him, we're going to beat down liadrin.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    From the frontpage:

Mission: Salanar the Horseman (New) Level 100. Item Level 700. 3 Followers. Cost: 50 Resources. Duration: 4 hrs. If we are to bring about the return of the Four Horsemen, then we will need to acquire suitable steeds. There is only one man who has the knowledge to bring about this task. Send word to the Shadowlands for Salanar the Horsemen to come Acherus.. Rewards: 100 XP. 90 Gold

Saddle of the Fallen Crown (New) Level 102. Item Level 700. 3 Followers. Cost: 50 Resources. Duration: 24 hrs. Salanar the Horseman requires the saddle of Invicible, the former steed of Arthas Menethil. Since the defeat of Arthas, it has been lost within the frozen ground of Icecrown. We will need to send a team of Death Knights to retrieve it.. Rewards: 100 XP. 90 Gold

Saddle of the Headless Horseman (New) Level 102. Item Level 700. 3 Followers. Cost: 50 Resources. Duration: 24 hrs. Salanar the Horseman requires the saddle formerly used by the great Sir Thomas, the Headless Horseman. The saddle is buried in the cemetary of the Scarlet Monestary. We should send our champions to retrieve it.. Rewards: 100 XP. 90 Gold

Saddle of the Huntsman (New) Level 102. Item Level 700. 3 Followers. Cost: 50 Resources. Duration: 24 hrs. Salanar the Horseman requires the magical saddle of Midnight, the magnificent steed of Attumen the Huntsman. The saddle should be found somewhere within the ruins of Karazhan. We should send our champions to retrieve it.. Rewards: 100 XP. 90 Gold

Shadow Reins (New) Level 102. Item Level 700. 3 Followers. Cost: 50 Resources. Duration: 24 hrs. Salanar the Horseman requires the legendary Shadow Reins used by the ancient Dark Riders. The reins can only be obtained by defeating one of the powerful, ancient Dark Riders. This will be a mission for our strongest champions.. Rewards: 100 XP. 90 Gold

The Baron's Saddle (New) Level 102. Item Level 700. 3 Followers. Cost: 50 Resources. Duration: 24 hrs. Salanar the Horseman requires the saddle of Deathcharger, the former steed of Baron Rivendare. Following his defeat in Naxxramas, the saddle was returned to its rightful place beneath the ruins of Stratholme. The time has come to send our champions to retrieve it.. Rewards: 100 XP. 90 Gold

Not sure what to think about giving these mounts to NPC's in lore, even if they are the four hoursemen^^
    But... they're my mounts, are they taking them from me?

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

Deleted
    Missed oppurtunity imo

With the Allaince broken shore Event being released now I can kind of see why Tirion Fordring might become the forth horseman now when he screams "The light will protect me" only to be zapped and burned alive, before having his life drained away, could make him feel like the light abandoned him or the likes

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Rein is the singular from word of the word Reins, so we're likely getting enough reins for all 4 in that mission: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rein
    Blizzard has always used reins for singular mounts though

http://legion.wowhead.com/items?filter=na=reins

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanthony View Post
    With the Allaince broken shore Event being released now I can kind of see why Tirion Fordring might become the forth horseman now when he screams "The light will protect me" only to be zapped and burned alive, before having his life drained away, could make him feel like the light abandoned him or the likes
    That scene really got me. His voice actor was on point and that screaming. ; /

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanthony View Post
    Doesn't the Ashbringer intro quest confirm that he actually survived this and is quite fond of the light itself?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    From the frontpage:

Mission: Salanar the Horseman (New) Level 100. Item Level 700. 3 Followers. Cost: 50 Resources. Duration: 4 hrs. If we are to bring about the return of the Four Horsemen, then we will need to acquire suitable steeds. There is only one man who has the knowledge to bring about this task. Send word to the Shadowlands for Salanar the Horsemen to come Acherus.. Rewards: 100 XP. 90 Gold

Saddle of the Fallen Crown (New) Level 102. Item Level 700. 3 Followers. Cost: 50 Resources. Duration: 24 hrs. Salanar the Horseman requires the saddle of Invicible, the former steed of Arthas Menethil. Since the defeat of Arthas, it has been lost within the frozen ground of Icecrown. We will need to send a team of Death Knights to retrieve it.. Rewards: 100 XP. 90 Gold

Saddle of the Headless Horseman (New) Level 102. Item Level 700. 3 Followers. Cost: 50 Resources. Duration: 24 hrs. Salanar the Horseman requires the saddle formerly used by the great Sir Thomas, the Headless Horseman. The saddle is buried in the cemetary of the Scarlet Monestary. We should send our champions to retrieve it.. Rewards: 100 XP. 90 Gold

Saddle of the Huntsman (New) Level 102. Item Level 700. 3 Followers. Cost: 50 Resources. Duration: 24 hrs. Salanar the Horseman requires the magical saddle of Midnight, the magnificent steed of Attumen the Huntsman. The saddle should be found somewhere within the ruins of Karazhan. We should send our champions to retrieve it.. Rewards: 100 XP. 90 Gold

Shadow Reins (New) Level 102. Item Level 700. 3 Followers. Cost: 50 Resources. Duration: 24 hrs. Salanar the Horseman requires the legendary Shadow Reins used by the ancient Dark Riders. The reins can only be obtained by defeating one of the powerful, ancient Dark Riders. This will be a mission for our strongest champions.. Rewards: 100 XP. 90 Gold

The Baron's Saddle (New) Level 102. Item Level 700. 3 Followers. Cost: 50 Resources. Duration: 24 hrs. Salanar the Horseman requires the saddle of Deathcharger, the former steed of Baron Rivendare. Following his defeat in Naxxramas, the saddle was returned to its rightful place beneath the ruins of Stratholme. The time has come to send our champions to retrieve it.. Rewards: 100 XP. 90 Gold

Not sure what to think about giving these mounts to NPC's in lore, even if they are the four hoursemen^^
    Mount lore is so amazing! It's awesome Blizzard recognizes mounts as actual respectable pieces of lore even if players can ride them. I've always dreamed of Blizzard adding NPC awareness to player mounts like how the Kirin Tor in Dalaran acknowledge exalted players. You could fly past an NPC on a cloud serpent and they'd say something like "wow I've never seen that before!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Paladins are gonna go apeshit over Tirion. We should really get to assault Acherus. We know exactly who wins in a fight between the LK and the Ashbringer
    We're going to invade Acherus and purge Bovlar back into a Paladin.

So the Death Knights will in fact storm the Paladin's chapel, fight their way through (and possibly killing other Paladins), beating down Liadrin and then snatch Tirion's body whilst it's basically still warm and they've not even finished mourning his death, and then insultingly leaving a simple note saying "Sorry, will return the body later" (Ok, I made the last bit up)
    Wonder how awkward it would be later if a Horde DK does quests that has Liadrin present after this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    It's interesting that, according to the scenario titles, to get to tirion and raise him, we're going to beat down liadrin.
    Which sounds quite weird.. She's after his corpse or something?

Any word on how he dies? How couldn't have the light empower him? I mean the Light did so at the Icecrown Citadel where the light doesn't exist almost

Any word on how he dies? How couldn't have the light empower him? I mean the Light did so at the Icecrown Citadel where the light doesn't exist almost
    He dies in the broken shore chain for ashbringer, hes an old guy and he just gives out after being tortured by a demon.
    Originally Posted by Tradewind
    Well yeah, did you see the daughter? 0/10, would not bang.

Btw is the DK hero essentially not just the Bolvar's champion but also his heir?
    Pretty much.
    Originally Posted by Tradewind
    Well yeah, did you see the daughter? 0/10, would not bang.

10+ Year Old Account

Well... she could have been there to evade the holy ground to be attacked by the legion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vishy View Post
    He dies in the broken shore chain for ashbringer, hes an old guy and he just gives out after being tortured by a demon.
    Crap... Damm.. Can't wait to see that.

All this artifacts are making me doubt on which class I take into the exp

Deleted
    Paladins are gonna go apeshit over Tirion. We should really get to assault Acherus. We know exactly who wins in a fight between the LK and the Ashbringer
    Acherus is a very powerful necropolis , u wouldnt even get close :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    We're going to invade Acherus and purge Bovlar back into a Paladin.
    U will be destroyed by the power of Acherus b4 u get anywhere near it.

- - - Updated - - -

Dk all the way baby , dk all the way.

10+ Year Old Account

Well some artifact quests are quite nice, Destruction Warlocks work for Gul'dan, Paladins go after Balnazaar and Ashbringer, Death Knights get to deal with Arthas and so on. Some are pretty bland though, like Shadow Priest is 0 interest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Well some artifact quests are quite nice, Destruction Warlocks work for Gul'dan, Paladins go after Balnazaar and Ashbringer, Death Knights get to deal with Arthas and so on. Some are pretty bland though, like Shadow Priest is 0 interest.
    And some reuse the areas other artifacts use, which I find very annoying and a lack of imagination on blizzards side.

Excuse me Gaidax but I love the Shadowpriest one. We basically imbue a powerful weapon with the powers of the Old Gods because in the end the Old Gods are the Legion's worst nightmare.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    Excuse me Gaidax but I love the Shadowpriest one. We basically imbue a powerful weapon with the powers of the Old Gods because in the end the Old Gods are the Legion's worst nightmare.
    As they are ours , if we let them corrupt Azeroth.