Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    2. 3rd person game, iirc, your character was a girl (around high school age). You're inside a house, and waves of bad guys will come at you. You have time to set "traps" for the bad guys before each wave, and if the traps work, you move on. Traps range from simple stuff like huge cannonballs that roll down the stairs and flatten bad guys to tripwires that set off chain reactions.
    This sounds like one of the games in the Deception series. I played some of Deception 3 and I thiink a little bit of Trapt...
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deception_(series)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaiandra View Post
    This sounds like one of the games in the Deception series. I played some of Deception 3 and I thiink a little bit of Trapt...
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deception_(series)
    Ok, yeah. I got a little discouraged and started thinking "this is nothing like the game I'm thinking of" on the first two Deception games, but the screenshots of Deception 3 are right on. That's definitely it.

I really liked that demo version I played and always wanted to try the full version but never got around to it. That was one of the first times I played a game that had any kind of "ragdoll physics" going on, and at age 12, I thought it was pretty hilarious to watch the bad guys go flying through the air when they got hit with a gigantic hammer or something.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-08-16 at 03:53 PM.

Deleted
    Hey folks, A co-worker is struggling to remember a game he played in the late 90's/early 2000's. He remembers it as a 3rd person vs fighter game on the PS2 where one character can do a "hadouken" style attack and shouts something in Japanese that sounds like "Shit the bed" (yeah ikr.) when he does it. He says the game wasn't very good but he played it because a character said shit the bed when he attacked. Graphically it was low poly but looked pretty good for it's time, it wasn't cartoony as such. Help please?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonticus View Post
    Hey folks, A co-worker is struggling to remember a game he played in the late 90's/early 2000's. He remembers it as a 3rd person vs fighter game on the PS2 where one character can do a "hadouken" style attack and shouts something in Japanese that sounds like "Shit the bed" (yeah ikr.) when he does it. He says the game wasn't very good but he played it because a character said shit the bed when he attacked. Graphically it was low poly but looked pretty good for it's time, it wasn't cartoony as such. Help please?
    I don't even know where to start with this one lol

I'm looking for a rather old farming game I've played years ago. I remember it having an interface similar to SimFarm, which was made by Maxim and it was 2D. It didn't require DOSBox or anything like that (though my computer was on Windows XP the time I played it).

Quote Originally Posted by Taylen View Post
    I'm looking for a rather old farming game I've played years ago. I remember it having an interface similar to SimFarm, which was made by Maxim and it was 2D. It didn't require DOSBox or anything like that (though my computer was on Windows XP the time I played it).
    Kinda sounds like maybe one of the Lords of the Realm games. They were turn-based strategy games in the 90s and weren't specifically about farming, but farming (managing crops and such) was a big part of them. iirc, the interface in the first one kinda reminded me of SimFarm (assuming you're talking about the SimFarm that was released way back in the early 90s).

Quote Originally Posted by Jonticus View Post
    I tried, but I couldn't get anywhere with this. A Google search for "shit the bed fighting game" didn't give me anything promising (and a few links I was scared to click).
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-08-25 at 01:33 AM.

Heya, I need help

An xbox FPS game.
    You play in this post apocalyptic world or something. Created by a mad scientist. (No not gears of war) Like on the first level you a machine gun. A quote from the intro is something about its good to die young.
    Like when you get, you go to climb the hill in this rocky canyon and a swarm starts to come down.
    Last edited by eillas; 2016-02-03 at 10:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    NVM! Found it, I thought it was a FFXIII tech demo, but it wasn't. It was a FF tech demo, called Agni's Philosophy. Sorry, Google wasn't helpful at all for the first 20 searches.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Can't remember what it is or was. I think it was either a demo for a game, but had nothing to do with the game; or was a demo to show the capabilities of a console or something.

But, anyways; it was a game of some sort, the main character was a lady in a dress/robe (I recall it was red?), with a collar that was possibly made of feathers/fur (black?). It was a fantasy setting, and I recall it being set in a ruined city or something, but I can't remember anything beyond that.

Ring a bell, anyone?
    Last edited by Auxis; 2016-03-03 at 12:48 PM.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

There was a game for NES/FAMICON/PEGASUS console (i was owner of pegasus version) with similar gameplay to super mario (platformer with "character upgrades"), but the main character was a cat i think (or something similar, black, sorry i cant really remember exacly). The upgrades were very characteristic, but the two i remember were probably a tank and then a plane.

Does anyone recall something like that?

Felix the Cat perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Jack View Post
    Felix the Cat perhaps?
    Seems like that! Thank you.

There was this PS2 (PS3 game maybe?) where you played as this beastial/goofy/cute/animal character with two boomerangs he could glide on and throw, and maybe some jungle location. That's the most I can remember. Rings any bells?

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    There was this PS2 (PS3 game maybe?) where you played as this beastial/goofy/cute/animal character with two boomerangs he could glide on and throw, and maybe some jungle location. That's the most I can remember. Rings any bells?
    Sort of sounds like Ty the Tasmanian Tiger but I've never played it. Did it look like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Sort of sounds like Ty the Tasmanian Tiger but I've never played it. Did it look like this:

Yup that's it!

Posting here since I didn't see this thread. My first game was found here's a repost of the second.

The second game was on the genesis (I think but maybe PS) and was another PvP type game. You could play against another player or the AI. You also had a base in this one and had your main vehicle that could be a plane or a ground vehicle. As a plane you could pick up turrets and drop them on different outposts. You won by destroying the enemies main base.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Jack View Post
    Herzog Zwei
    That's it, thanks so much!

Signature Created by Jassinta

Deleted
    Hi guys!

it seems like i can't find a game base on this information can you help me!
    -Strategy
    -PC
    -You build base in space,building resemble some kind of space platform buildings!
    -Every building has its purposes,like building drones , spaceships,battleships,upgrades,Werespacehouse.
    -you can build sentries!
    -like you literaly build buildings in space!
    -there are some kind of green alien ships attaking you based on waves!
    -The main menu of the game haves Futuristic gun!
    -I remember the layout of the maps ,you are in open space ,there is space junk all around you,asteroids,Space pipes, and literally you are in the Frekin space!
    -also drones harvest materials form the asteroids!
    Last edited by mmoc0d4bffe16d; 2016-06-22 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kris1234 View Post
    Hi guys!

it seems like i can't find a game base on this information can you help me!
    -Strategy
    -PC
    -You build base in space,building resemble some kind of space platform buildings!
    -Every building has its purposes,like building drones , spaceships,battleships,upgrades,Werespacehouse.
    -you can build sentries!
    -like you literaly build buildings in space!
    -there are some kind of green alien ships attaking you based on waves!
    -The main menu of the game haves Futuristic gun!
    -I remember the layout of the maps ,you are in open space ,there is space junk all around you,asteroids,Space pipes, and literally you are in the Frekin space!
    -also drones harvest materials form the asteroids!
    Just wondering if it's "Allegiance"
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Deleted
    Its not Allegiance!!