Can we just agree that Blizzard has a truely evil scheme of sending us unrelated emails whenever there's an invite wave? I mean, Tracer coming to Heroes is cool, but..... I mean its ingenious. It's the most likely timeframe for them to get eyeballs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    People are complaining because you opted in to the beta service for a game you don't want to beta.
    You even showed us a screenshot of your account where the "I want to play overwatch" tickbox is clearly ticked.

The question is literally "Do you want to play this game?"
    You answered that question with "Yes!" and then when you got an invite said "I don't want to play this game, why did they send me an invite?"
    Well at the moment I am installing it and gonna play a little too see on how it's like, but well really wanted Legion Alpha.
    Oh well...

I don't remember why I opted in to Overwatch.
    Well kinda glad I wasn't for Diablo...NOT going to play that game ever. F...king waste of time.
    And I will see what Overwatch is like, but I am not like;

More like;

More frustrated than anything. Feel like a Christmas Kid (I'm a adult), but I feel like when I went under my tree to get my gift, and open the gift and it's coal.
    Did I do something wrong? Wtf...?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Yeah, I got into OW as well. I do intend to test it, but I still wish it was Legion instead.
    You and me both. Wish it was Legion.

Might play it for a bit, but I won't be happy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kennycommenter View Post
    Can we just agree that Blizzard has a truely evil scheme of sending us unrelated emails whenever there's an invite wave? I mean, Tracer coming to Heroes is cool, but..... I mean its ingenious. It's the most likely timeframe for them to get eyeballs.
    I was sort of glad too that they were gonna add her to the game, but not too excited.

Blizzard usually trolls people when they need too, but gets really annoying. Need to grab some breakfast, and thanks for the understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    More frustrated than anything. Feel like a Christmas Kid (I'm a adult), but I feel like when I went under my tree to get my gift, and open the gift and it's coal.
    Did I do something wrong? Wtf...?
    Coal? I don't know about that comparison. It's more like you asked for an Iron Man action figure, but got Captain America instead. It's still a beta test for a game, just not the one you're interested in.

Well I got my overwatch weekend invite that seems to expire tomorrow night.

So now I like

\have to get everything I planned done today

my life is tough

also I wanted a wow invite

but I'll be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhomeli View Post
    Coal? I don't know about that comparison. It's more like you asked for an Iron Man action figure, but got Captain America instead. It's still a beta test for a game, just not the one you're interested in.
    It's more like he asked for an Iron Man figure, later decided he didn't want it, but didn't tell his parents and got sad when they bought him an Iron Man figure and not a Captain America figure...
    He ticked the box saying "I want this", he has no right to feel disappointed that people then thought that this meant that he wanted it :P

I have both the OW & WoW beta/alpha but I've probably put in about 5h on legion and like 50 on overwatch. Maybe it's because I've played wow for like 11 years and it's nice to play something else. I know you guys are hyped for legion( as am I) but Overwatch is really fun.

I'm not...Not going to be playing it.
    Cant fucking believe this... How many people like you are out there? Makes me really mad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    It's more like he asked for an Iron Man figure, later decided he didn't want it, but didn't tell his parents and got sad when they bought him an Iron Man figure and not a Captain America figure...
    He ticked the box saying "I want this", he has no right to feel disappointed that people then thought that this meant that he wanted it :P
    Oh har har...
    Make fun of the Shaggman.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    Well I got my overwatch weekend invite that seems to expire tomorrow night.

So now I like

\have to get everything I planned done today

my life is tough

also I wanted a wow invite

but I'll be ok.
    Well I just played training and it was ok...Slight some bugs in the game, it was a ok play.
    Reminds me too much of Team Fortress II and some other first person shooters.

Really wished I got Legion Alpha though.

I realllyyyy hope the Overwatch subreddit doesnt read these latest posts or they might commit suicide in their salt mines that didnt get in lol

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by janzy View Post
    I realllyyyy hope the Overwatch subreddit doesnt read these latest posts or they might commit suicide in their salt mines that didnt get in lol
    Might play Overwatch, because I have a thing for Tracer if you know what I mean...*wink wink*

Well anyway who else is in the good team vs the evil team?

Well I just played training and it was ok...Slight some bugs in the game, it was a ok play.
    Reminds me too much of Team Fortress II and some other first person shooters.

Really wished I got Legion Alpha though.
    As it's beta, if you can take the time to report the bugs, that'd be swell.

I got into the stress test last fall and found a pretty terrific perpetual falling through the world bug in

Idk I mean shooters are 100% not my thing and I haven't played one since Nightfire, but I had fun. I think you guys should try it, rather than outright dismiss it.

7+ Year Old Account
    yeeeeeeeees!!!!

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    As it's beta, if you can take the time to report the bugs, that'd be swell.

I got into the stress test last fall and found a pretty terrific perpetual falling through the world bug in

Idk I mean shooters are 100% not my thing and I haven't played one since Nightfire, but I had fun. I think you guys should try it, rather than outright dismiss it.
    Well don't really know on how to report bugs for Overwatch.
    WoW usually had a Report Bugs menu on the game.
    Don't get me wrong Overwatch was good to play, but nothing fantastic. I think playing those other first person shooters lost my interest in that.
    Oh well, but not hating the game. If people want to pick up Overwatch good for them, but I am not. Just something I don't really want to play that much.
    Might play it if it interests me more, but right now I am kinda like meh...meh...with my hand.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    yeeeeeeeees!!!!
    Tracer is gonna be a good hero.
    Was one of the reasons I liked Overwatch to begin with.

Why is it taking so long to update the calculators? Here and WoWhead...neither site has done it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    Why is it taking so long to update the calculators? Here and WoWhead...neither site has done it.
    feel free to step up and do it yourself if they're not doing it fast enough to your liking

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Perhaps this is the expansion I get around to writing my own optimization equation to recommend gear instead of relying on Mr Robot

*lies on floor, falls asleep*

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    I need my talent calculator fix too.... This new data format change must have required changes on their end, I'm sure they're working on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps this is the expansion I get around to writing my own optimization equation to recommend gear instead of relying on Mr Robot

*lies on floor, falls asleep*

Procrastination is the most evil boss of all OF WARCRAFT
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

- - - Updated - - -

Might play Overwatch, because I have a thing for Tracer if you know what I mean...*wink wink*

Well anyway who else is in the good team vs the evil team?

Mellee ability? Really? Did they took long to think that ability? Also recall is almost the same as blink they could also give something different there aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    So i've been playing around with world quests -- The profession ones are neat. I must say all the zones do feel like 110 zones once you are 110.

It actually feels like you have 5 (well 4 right now) 110 zones. Rewards could be buffed slightly, but the best rewards are still PH so i'm not worried about that.

This system can definitely provide longevity to legion as long as rewards are supported and don't just get useless at some point.

Really good job so far and I think it proves a lot of the naysayers saying they're lying and aren't giving us any content wrong.

I am very hopeful after seeing these implemented, even in an un-finished state with some of the rewards, they are awesome. It's 100x better than WoD already.

A lot of you can breathe sighs of relief if you were thinking it'd be wod clone 2.0.