Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    It's always like that. M-Ra is scarlet (alliance) fanatic irl. Almost everything he wrote on this forum is bullshit and only makes flame wars. Just ignore him.

Btw can demons inflirtrate castle in Stormwind such easy? Or someone is spy?

she's certainly going to be killed off by the end of this expansion because she hurt horde feelings, which is the most heinous crime one can commit on azeroth

sad, I still dislike her for the patricide but I'll miss her ability to trigger horde fanboys

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post
    she's certainly going to be killed off by the end of this expansion because she hurt horde feelings, which is the most heinous crime one can commit on azeroth

sad, I still dislike her for the patricide but I'll miss her ability to trigger horde fanboys
    Who says she needs to die? She just needs to stop going full retard
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artelia View Post
    It's always like that. M-Ra is scarlet (alliance) fanatic irl. Almost everything he wrote on this forum is bullshit and only makes flame wars. Just ignore him.

Btw can demons inflirtrate castle in Stormwind such easy? Or someone is spy?
    Since people of azeroth proved themselves to be really oblivious, i would assume they were just luring guards behind the corner, one by one. Then hiding them in trash or vents. And then they just took their uniforms and voila.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post

no no no please no if jaina is killed off who can i have as my fantasy babe there isnt no other alliance female lore character that can satisfy me.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    no no no please no if jaina is killed off who can i have as my fantasy babe there isnt no other alliance female lore character that can satisfy me.
    Ugh, just ugh
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    You can still use her corpse you know ? Hell it may be even more stimulating.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Who says she needs to die? She just needs to stop going full retard
    Horde Fanboys don't like her and it seems like Blizz has to worry that Horde Fanboys will start to kill themselves if they are not happy. Ever played Cataclysm as Horde-Character? It was pretty much like Blizzard had worried that the Horde Players will actually kill themselves if they don't feel awesome for a whole minute..

- - - Updated - - -

And Abbendis was easily lead astray by a demon. This was all after the forsaken took the piss out of them in tirisfall. And while some forsaken hate the living, it isn't blind zealotry like the scarlet crusade was. The forsaken are killing because they want to secure their land. So try harder to create an argument that makes sense
    What do you think the Forsaken would do if a Dreadlord would disguise himself as Sylvanas, after killing her? Or what would the Orcs do, with a Dreadlord as Thrall? And no, it's not about "some Forsaken because watching Sylvanas Fanarts if funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111" Chronicles states,

Most Undead are driven by vengeance and hatred against to destroy the one thing that they can never have again: Life
    Not some, not less, not many, most. And is one of the standarts voicefiles of the Forsaken if you click on them not propaganda about the living? Not the humans, not the Scarlet Crusade, not those who want to steal our lands, but simply "fear the living"? Which is kinda much the way how racists make propaganda against others, to teach others they should fear them? Also, if they only wanted to secure 'their' lands, why do they invade Gilneas and Arathi, human lands that have nothing to do with them? And nooooo, it's not Garrosh' fault that they did that. The Forsaken invaded Gilneas just by their free will. Look at the dwarfs, even when Varian wanted to defend their country against the Zandalari, they still had the opportunity to say "go and fuck yourself".

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright time to bludgeon the lore retard with factoids. Gilneas literally is Garrosh's fault, he outright planned it and was using the forsaken and bullet sponges. Arathi is up for grabs no one owns it taking parts of it over secures their hold in hillsbarad from the west. And again, hating the living has nothing to do with the fact that the scarlet crusade were twits, If anything it makes the forsaken better because they overcame that hatred to work closely with the horde, and still form alliances
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Alright time to bludgeon the lore retard with factoids. Gilneas literally is Garrosh's fault, he outright planned it and was using the forsaken and bullet sponges. Arathi is up for grabs no one owns it taking parts of it over secures their hold in hillsbarad from the west. And again, hating the living has nothing to do with the fact that the scarlet crusade were twits, If anything it makes the forsaken better because they overcame that hatred to work closely with the horde, and still form alliances
    The Scarlet Crusade were a evil faction and more like anti-villains, yeah, but not that evil like you describe them. You hate them because they were the Forsakens enemies. I like them because I think they acted how real people would act in the middle of the Zombie Apocalypse and how this people would have the best odds to survive, without giving the shiny shit white knight faction the plot armor, while they recruiting everything that is evil most of the times, like warlocks or Death Knights or Undeads in general.

And if they had overcome this hatred, why do I hear anti-living propaganda most of the time if I click a Forsaken? And I'm pretty sure the people of Arathi own Arathi. And it's not like Hillsbrad was predominantly human territory pre Cataclysm, making it pretty much Human land, if Tirisfal is Forsaken Land because most of the people who live their are Forsaken, so the Forsaken invaded the Human lands first. And no, Gilneas isn't Garrosh's fault. The Forsaken claim that they now how it is when people want to steal their lands, so why didn't the said "go and fuck yourself" to Garrosh? Especially since it is proven that the Humans don't hate the Forsaken because of they are undead, they are totally cool with undeads like the Ebon Blade has showen us, but probably because of their actions?

10+ Year Old Account
    The Scarlet Crusade were a evil faction and more like anti-villains, yeah, but not that evil like you describe them. You hate them because they were the Forsakens enemies. I like them because I think they acted how real people would act in the middle of the Zombie Apocalypse and how this people would have the best odds to survive, without giving the shiny shit white knight faction the plot armor, while they recruiting everything that is evil most of the times, like warlocks or Death Knights or Undeads in general.
    Yea no, thy are evil, no matter how many times you repeat it you are still wrong, They weren't edgy, they weren't anti Heroes, they were scumbag racist xenophobic kill everything that isn't us" The closest organizations in real life you could compare the scarlet crusade to was terrorists, and any number of behavioral studies would prove that dumbass statement that everyone would act like the Scarlet crusade in a real situation, They had jack shit chances of survival because of their behavior.

And if they had overcome this hatred, why do I hear anti-living propaganda most of the time if I click a Forsaken?
    Beware the Living and "our enemies are abound" Remember what you fight as a forsaken? Alliance ontop of Alliance, You click on a Defias pillager enough times and he'd say "kings honor" you click on a Scarlet Crusade soilder and he'll say "kings honor" or "for the Alliance' your use of in game quotes as an argument is shit. Arathi is a fallen Kingdom and its been occupied by Humans, Orcs, Trolls and ogres all at the same time. It is literally carved up like pieces of a pie, another hit argument from you. BUT WAIT IT GETS BETTER!

And it's not like Hillsbrad was predominantly human territory pre Cataclysm,
    Hillsbarad was another property of a fallen kingdom with Alliance forces swearing taxes to the Alliance to help them! How in the fuck do I even need to explain to you why the Forsaken attacked them?

And no, Gilneas isn't Garrosh's fault. The Forsaken claim that they now how it is when people want to steal their lands, so why didn't the said "go and fuck yourself" to Garrosh?
    Holy fuck you need to stop posting in the lore forums if you won't do some basic fact checking.
    Due to the events at the Battle of Angrathar the Wrathgate, the Forsaken are "in the dog house" with the rest of the Horde and the Horde leadership, now controlled by Garrosh Hellscream, has ordered Sylvanas Windrunner to claim Gilneas so the Horde can have a port in southern Lordaeron

Garrosh Hellscream rallied an army of Horde forces, the bulk being of said army being Forsaken, for an attack on Gilneas. Intent on conquering the nation for a port, Hellscream was prepared to launch an invasion when two things occurred preventing him. The first was having to deal with Apothecary Lydon's suggestion and later plea to use the Forsaken plague, which was denied and the second being the arrival of Sylvanas Windrunner. While Sylvanas was able to convince Garrosh to let her run the Invasion of Gilneas, he privately remarked to himself that the eyes of Hellscream were on Sylvanas closer than ever.
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Garrosh_Hellscream
    Not to mention this information can be found IN GAME

The reason they didn't tell Garrosh to piss off is because he literally said he'd kill them if they didn't.

Especially since it is proven that the Humans don't hate the Forsaken because of they are undead, they are totally cool with undeads like the Ebon Blade has showen us, but probably because of their actions?
    Another shining example of how you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Leveling a dk and running into Stormwind proves my point and saves me from wasting time on a rebuttal.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2016-04-15 at 06:22 PM.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I want Jaina to find peace. Writing her to find Kul Tiras again would be amazing. Or pour her efforts into a New Theramore. Have her pull an Aegwynn and live off with her own little piece of land and a garden.

It is beyond tiring as a fan to see the negativity involved with Jaina just because she's Alliance. Whether you believe it or not, there is bias when an Alliance character strays from the diplomatic route. They aren't allowed to be aggressive or show disdain against the Horde. Meanwhile, Alliance get to open their mouths and have the Horde unload a heap of diarrhea for them to gulp down almost every expac.

Let Jaina have some peace. Let her be happy or at least let her have some development that isn't rendered pointless within one expac.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Why do People hate Jaina but love Sylvanas?
    Really? Sylvanas gets as much hate as Jaina. It's the reason why the only thing that beats a Jaina thread is a Sylvanas thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    "Traitors are bad!... unless I can use those traitors, of course." is hypocritical.
    I'm not convinced in all bluntness. This would apply if Sylvanas would have a known stand against traitors in general. However, when she cared about traitors was only when those turned against her. After all, what she says is:

Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: The only redemption for the traitors responsible for this will be an agonizing death. My vengeance will be swift and without mercy!

She doesn't seem to have any particular stand against traitors, she was just pissed about the mess her own traitors caused and desired to punish them. I don't think exploiting traitors while despising betrayal (like everyone else) does make her hypocritical. At most is just a symptom of her self-centered personality, she doesn't give a damn about treachery as long loyalty is sworn to her, only to get mad when she suffers the sting of betrayal herself.

More than hypocrisy is individualism to me. And we know Sylvanas is a vain and self-centered bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    we know Sylvanas is a vain and self-centered bitch.
    Serious question here: Do you know if Sylvanas still considers undeath a curse?

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainforest View Post
    Serious question here: Do you know if Sylvanas still considers undeath a curse?
    Probably not, by the moment she realized that what awaits her in the afterlife is much worse.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'll never ever kill Jaina in the game i refuse she's just so sexy.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll never ever kill Jaina in the game i refuse she's just so sexy.
    No worries, we'll do it ourselves. You'll find the corpse in the mailbox.

Then you can necro-bang your "babe" until the end of days, for what I care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    No worries, we'll do it ourselves. You'll find the corpse in the mailbox.

Then you can necro-bang your "babe" until the end of days, for what I care.
    Damn. I have no words to express how much i enjoyed this reply.

I play on both sides, and like the factions equally. By far, i've seen more hate on Jaina than on Sylvannas. Personally I like Sylvannas more, cause i think Jaina has been a one dimensional character for a long time up until now. But after seeing some of the new stuff, she's becoming one dimensional again. She bascially turned into what King Varian was back then, KILL THE HORDE AT ALL COSTS....RAGE. With that said, i get why some people dislike her so much, but w/e.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't want blizzard ever killing jaina off cause who els eis there for me to obsess and fantasize on lorewise.. also if that was the case you'd have to kill sylvanas off too to be fair. and besides if there no more hot female lore characters how will the races be able to procreate and make more people.