Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    which was my point about them having it easier, they can do everything men can *if they really want to* while also having a fallback option.

men can only be men.
    I'm not sure where you are from but that is either no longer true or rapidly changing due to how the middle class is shifting as well and women entering formerly male "exclusive" professions in higher numbers.

Also, isn't this entirely off-topic?

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    And little boys who usually don't survive what is done to them.
    That's true

if i were a girl for a day... i'd tell my gf to lend me clothes, and to furiously have sex with her
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EventHorizon View Post
    No man is able to fake being a woman on wow, that's literally never happened ever.
    <-------- This guy does that pretty well.

May90 it is a fact that woman have more services for money/food/home/education/Mental health then men
    *which is why like 90% of homeless are men and most of them being vets also*
    Some citation might be needed here.

basically men are expected to feed them selves in hard times where woman have a lot more services.
    That might have been true 300 years ago. Today - I disagree.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Figure out how a dick actually works and how it feels .

Kill myself.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Not gonna lie I thought you were a woman for quite a while on here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post

Some citation might be needed here.

That might have been true 300 years ago. Today - I disagree.
    Men have existing resources. Whether from a company perspective, family, professional services. It's a matter of choice if you want to sustain a macho archaic ideology and think that having emotions is unacceptable for a man.

How much gold a day do you get from your shenanigans?

Honk my boobs all the time!

If I woke up as a dude it might take some time to work out how that thing actually works. For pretty much everything - getting dressed, walking around, going to the toilet etc. Could be a pretty steep learning curve.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phillys View Post
    If I woke up as a dude it might take some time to work out how that thing actually works. For pretty much everything - getting dressed, walking around, going to the toilet etc. Could be a pretty steep learning curve.
    what's the issue ? peeing while standing is not rocket science, i promise ok, unless you are drunk and/or choose the wrong side of a breeze

I would drink a 40 and go back to sleep.

I would probably be freaked the f out and dread the horrors of periods cuz they don't sound good at all.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I would drink a 40 and go back to sleep.
    the OP doesnt say something, but assume the change IS permanent. still sleeping ?

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    the OP doesnt say something, but assume the change IS permanent. still sleeping ?
    Yeah I would hope that when I woke up it was a bad dream. Now if I woke up in a hospital as a woman I don't know what I would do, since its not going to happen I wont even go down that dark path. Trust me though, I wouldn't be too happy about it.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2016-04-16 at 09:23 AM.

Probably go have sex, attempt a fist fight with someone (I don't actually know how to do this; thus attempt), try to shave and play a contact sport like football. These seem like it would be interesting but overall men are kinda boring humans. They don't really do a lot.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    .... These seem like it would be interesting but overall men are kinda boring humans. ...
    ok, you nailed it... guilty !!!

Hmm, pee standing up.
    Experience the male orgasm.
    Revel in the fact I don't have to worry about getting pregnant or dealing with periods.
    Try and figure out the male fascination with the penis.
    Then probably get bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Probably go have sex, attempt a fist fight with someone (I don't actually know how to do this; thus attempt), try to shave and play a contact sport like football. These seem like it would be interesting but overall men are kinda boring humans. They don't really do a lot.
    RM: "Hey can you get can of sauce from the top shelf?"
    Me: "Yeah. Wait, how the fuck did you get it up there?"

That's about my life.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Personally I dont care about being male or female, i think both gender have their pro and cons, as long as I look good i dont care about my gender.

Though being a female would be fun for a change but only because I know what being a guy feels like, if I was born a female it would probably be a different story and no, transgender doesn't count.

Now that makes me think, we need to have a movie about gender change, enough of those movies about going back to your younger self, would be interesting to see a movie about someone experiencing the opposite sex.
    Last edited by RenegadeXan; 2016-04-16 at 01:05 PM.

Question whatever you take for granted.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest I'd just be fiddling around with my tits and being depressed about the fact that I now have to sit down to pee.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe