Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    I agree that WoD levelling is the most boring in the game... But fast? No way..
    I level every alt this way, and it's FAR from the fastests. I am alliance.

1. Do intro quests in Dark Portal area. Then do the 4 Bonus objectives in Shadowmoon Valley + possibly a few more quests. With 20% potion + full heirlooms, this should put you at level 92.

2. Go to Gorgrond (lvl 92 needed) and do the intro quests to unlock Outpost quests. This also unlocks more Bonus zones.

3. Do ALL the bonus objectives in Gorgrond BUT DO NOT FINISH THEM! Leave ONE mob alive per Bonus Objective.
    It will look like "19/20 Slayed" etc.

4. Pop a 300% XP Flask, Rapid Minds and the 20% garrison potion, then travel between each Bonus Objective and kill the last mob in each area. This should make you about level 97.

5. Now, since you are level 95+, you have unlocked all Bonus Objectives in Talador and Spires of Arak. Do as step 3, do ALL Bonus Objectives in Talador and Spires of Arak, DO NOT FINISH THEM, once again, leave one mob alive.

6. Pop another XP flask (Rapid Minds, 300% exp) and a 20% exp potion (if needed). Finish all the Talador and Spires of Arak Bonus Objectives, meaning you kill the last mob. You have plenty of time.

7. You are level 100, this takes like an hour and requires 2x 300% and usually 1x 20% exp pot.

And there are faster ways, I just prefer this, as it's solo.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post

1. Do intro quests in Dark Portal area. Then do the 4 Bonus objectives in Shadowmoon Valley + possibly a few more quests. With 20% potion + full heirlooms, this should put you at level 92.

2. Go to Gorgrond (lvl 92 needed) and do the intro quests to unlock Outpost quests. This also unlocks more Bonus zones.

3. Do ALL the bonus objectives in Gorgrond BUT DO NOT FINISH THEM! Leave ONE mob alive per Bonus Objective.

4. Pop a 300% XP Flask, Rapid Minds and the 20% garrison potion, then travel between each Bonus Objective and kill the last mob in each area. This should make you about level 97.

5. Now, since you are level 95+, you have unlocked all Bonus Objectives in Talador and Spires of Arak. Do as step 3, do ALL Bonus Objectives in Talador and Spires of Arak, DO NOT FINISH THEM, once again, leave one mob alive.

6. Pop another XP flask (Rapid Minds, 300% exp) and a 20% exp potion (if needed). Finish all the Talador and Spires of Arak Bonus Objectives, meaning you kill the last mob. You have plenty of time.

7. You are level 100, this takes like an hour and requires 2x 300% and usually 1x 20% exp pot.

my last 100 did all gorgrond, talador and smv in one rapid(tight), more setting up but save gold.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

If you do all the quests once you've unlocked outposts you can get around 20~ over 4 hubs, partially thanks to all the achievement mobs that drop a quest item to hand in. Comboing this with all objectives (Except one, autopiloted and accidentally finished it) without 20% potion and ended up 1 bar off 99. I imagine you could include 1-2 talador's within the window easily, use the 20% potion, and go all the way to 100 in one without stress for timer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

It seems Prededator title is total faceroll to get as well as many other things with realm hopping and add ons like premade group finder. In about 1 casual week online I saw 5+ groups for him. Left a 5 man the first time I saw it and rushed to him, and now I see it often :P

We are total spoiled with realm hopping in wow now days.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    thanks for the guide! shame ive done 99% on the list already

Thanks for the guide mate, you reminded me of lots of stuff.

Also worth to add pet charms will be nerfed in Legion. If you planned to buy any pets / toys / other items for pet charms, you better farm them now.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Also worth to add pet charms will be nerfed in Legion. If you planned to buy any pets / toys / other items for pet charms, you better farm them now.
    Where's your source on that?

Anyone who is camping the BMAH for things, cap what you can now as the gold cap is going up to 10mil in Legion. This means people like me who have a few gold caps are pretty much going to be locked out of the BMAH so if you see something you have been contemplating capping, do it.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    Where's your source on that?
    It's old news really...

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...67251211862016

Suprised after 4 pages nobody is talking about the challenge mode transmog weapons. If I am correct, If you get 8/8 gold on one character, come legion all characters on the account will have access to the weapons right? No need to farm 8/8 gold on everybody?

Quote Originally Posted by zergslayer69 View Post
    Suprised after 4 pages nobody is talking about the challenge mode transmog weapons. If I am correct, If you get 8/8 gold on one character, come legion all characters on the account will have access to the weapons right? No need to farm 8/8 gold on everybody?
    Correctomundo.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    Correctomundo.
    While we are on the topic, do I need to buy every single weapon from the vendor regardless if I can equip prior to legion just to "log" that I had access to it? Or having the achievement alone on a char is sufficient?

While we are on the topic, do I need to buy every single weapon from the vendor regardless if I can equip prior to legion just to "log" that I had access to it? Or having the achievement alone on a char is sufficient?
    You would have to buy the weapons you can equip, if they can't equip it now, just wait til they are unlocked for alts that can.

From what Blizzard said the character you have achievement on can log after 7.0 and buy a special, new item that "unlocks" all weapon appearances account wide. I wouldn't buy "all the weapons" since it's gold and bank space, btw the MOP vendor is still there for people that have MOP achiev so once you have CM gold you don't have to hurry to buy the rewards. The only time limited thing is when you can obtain the achiev.

Are they increasing the cost of items you can buy with charms, or just nerfing the amount of new ones you get?

While good you can actually be quicker if you do 3 and 5 before 4. If done right you only need to use one rapid mind for both Gorgrond and Talador, before moving to spires.

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    Are they increasing the cost of items you can buy with charms, or just nerfing the amount of new ones you get?
    From what I understand they're nerfing the amounts you get from WOD content while introducing new avenues to get them from Legion content. So if that's correct understanding you could theoretically not bother with them and then grind them from Legion content but if you want to make a list what to do during content drought it's probably better to grind them now. Since they're nerfing various pet battle abilities such as infamous "howl bomb" that allowed to finish some quest pets fast etc.

From what I understand they're nerfing the amounts you get from WOD content while introducing new avenues to get them from Legion content. So if that's correct understanding you could theoretically not bother with them and then grind them from Legion content but if you want to make a list what to do during content drought it's probably better to grind them now. Since they're nerfing various pet battle abilities such as infamous "howl bomb" that allowed to finish some quest pets fast etc.
    I've got 5k+ of the charms in stock and I'm still 160 (Draenor) pet battles away from my main goal for this expansion (the monument). Good to know I can just keep them. But it does seem odd if they re-use the same charms for Legion content. That would mean I could just buy whatever new stuff they implement.

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    I've got 5k+ of the charms in stock and I'm still 160 (Draenor) pet battles away from my main goal for this expansion (the monument). Good to know I can just keep them. But it does seem odd if they re-use the same charms for Legion content. That would mean I could just buy whatever new stuff they implement.
    It seems they're the same charms so far from what people report from alpha.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20742514553#5

From what they say you can buy new Legion stuff with them, so yeah stockpile away. (Unless they change it cuz "beta is beta"(tm))