Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    Its estimates but it seems to be pretty accurate.
    Information based off of a Reddit thread, which is admittedly US dominate. Sure, accurate.

I got into this stress test as well, but as with the last one I will barely be able to play due to working 11 hours a day, plus commute time, plus sleep time, plus family times. I'll get 3-4 hours of play time, maximum.

got my invite around 2:45 am est this morning!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I got into the weekend beta. My button turned blue like 7PM (US Central) last night, got my email this morning.

At this point I'll take the weekend access, but now the last few weeks to release are going to be so hard without the game.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Got into the beta weekend

Too bad my internet is shit---probably won't be able to finish downloading it before the weekend ends. At least it will be downloaded for the open beta though

Edit: Unfortunate that I didn't check last night as well, I had given up all hope at this point xD
    Last edited by Tryuk; 2016-04-15 at 09:13 PM.
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

Deleted
    DIdnt get shit as usual. I just want to try it out so I can stop being depressed! BLIZZ PLS!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    Onlywatch club feels bad man... at this point all my hype is gone anyways... watching streamers playing "beta" (lol) for a year and even doing tournaments is a fucking joke...
    Starcraft 2, Hearthstone and HOTS all had beta tournaments. Why is that so strange to you?

damn you blizz! you let me in to the WoD beta on my potato laptop, but now I have this sexy rig and nothing?
    /eternal senpai plz notice me

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been in this club for quite some time now. Well, since they announced it, which was... Ages ago.
    If anything, I'll pre order it just for the two earlier days of open beta and then play a few games once it goes completely live.

Nope, i'm still checking my bnet launcher and account but nothing, even if i know beta invites ended hours ago....
    Well, the next step is pre ordering the game once and for all and enjoy a couple of days more of open beta....
    Now.... Standard or Origins....
    More suspension points....
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

pre ordering doesnt guarantee beta for this weekend

Guess who has two thumbs and just bought Reaper saying, "Dead Man Walking."?
    <- THIS GUY!

Quote Originally Posted by SPOONMONKEYDROID84 View Post
    pre ordering doesnt guarantee beta for this weekend
    It does guarentee you early access for yourself and a friend to the open beta though