Deleted
    Does anyone know if the obliterum forge thing is still a thing or did they scrap that idea? have not seen anything about it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nere View Post
    Mellee ability? Really? Did they took long to think that ability? Also recall is almost the same as blink they could also give something different there aswell.
    It's literally tracer's abilities from Overwatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Peterpewn View Post
    Does anyone know if the obliterum forge thing is still a thing or did they scrap that idea? have not seen anything about it yet.
    They have a thread for it on the official forums so I assume it is still a thing.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743104188

Deleted
    I can't stop checking my battlenet every five minutes... I really want access to Legion Alpha. :C

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wootmonkey View Post
    They have a thread for it on the official forums so I assume it is still a thing.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743104188
    Ah nice, thank you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nere View Post
    Mellee ability? Really? Did they took long to think that ability? Also recall is almost the same as blink they could also give something different there aswell.
    she got the same abilitys like in overwatch.
    i dont see a problem.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    talking about HOTS in the legion alpha/beta thread

wrong thread and subforum boys

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enril View Post
    I do realise that , I'm simply saying blizz is trying to avoid any sort of drama by calling it Beta b4 they are happy with the state of the game.
    Understood and agreed, mate. I was just throwing my two copper as to the reason why beta definition has changed in the eyes of many gamers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    So i've been playing around with world quests -- The profession ones are neat. I must say all the zones do feel like 110 zones once you are 110.

It actually feels like you have 5 (well 4 right now) 110 zones. Rewards could be buffed slightly, but the best rewards are still PH so i'm not worried about that.

This system can definitely provide longevity to legion as long as rewards are supported and don't just get useless at some point.

Really good job so far and I think it proves a lot of the naysayers saying they're lying and aren't giving us any content wrong.

I am very hopeful after seeing these implemented, even in an un-finished state with some of the rewards, they are awesome. It's 100x better than WoD already.

A lot of you can breathe sighs of relief if you were thinking it'd be wod clone 2.0.
    I'm so excited, I'm glad the World Quests are working as intended! Fingers crossed they'll bridge the way throughout the whole expansion!
    Thanks for the post!!

Those DK stuff Holy stuff. the videos are nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    talking about HOTS in the legion alpha/beta thread

wrong thread and subforum boys
    Right, let's go back to Taylor Swift and Train fetish topics.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Right, let's go back to Taylor Swift and Train fetish topics.

Don't mind if I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Azirra View Post
    I'm so excited, I'm glad the World Quests are working as intended! Fingers crossed they'll bridge the way throughout the whole expansion!
    Thanks for the post!!
    They might be a nice addiotion to the game, but if rewards will not be good/worth enough to do that quests, it won't last long... I wonder if there will be a chance to get item with Raid ilvl power. Or just only artifact power / order halls ressources.

Quote Originally Posted by kiruz View Post
    They might be a nice addiotion to the game, but if rewards will not be good/worth enough to do that quests, it won't last long... I wonder if there will be a chance to get item with Raid ilvl power. Or just only artifact power / order halls ressources.
    They outright said there will.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    They outright said there will.
    Even all the way up to mythic if you're lucky

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kiruz View Post
    I think Legendary's will fuel it some. Hopefully they will give valor as well with valor making a come back in some way. I could see class hall missions having good rewards but requiring a lot of resources to send the champions out. So you need to grind out some world quests first.

10+ Year Old Account
    *Some World Quests may be gated behind personal quest progression (e.g. Suramar), though.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743234364#3
    Confirmed quest line in Suramar if I'm reading this right. Well, it could be like 3 intro quests...
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Seriously Blizzard?
    Raising him again...
    *Facepalm*
    I lost respect in you for a little bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FenixAU View Post
    -snip-

Don't mind if I do.
    Get out of here with your fetish.
    Like a horny schoolgirl falling for musclemen.

If all zones scale to your level then I don't see the reason Suramar is a level 100 zone only. I mean what is the point? I think it would be a better idea if Suramar was a level 108-110 zone and make it the final leveling zone.