Quote Originally Posted by IxilaFA View Post
    I just don't see it being very plausible for us to be in melee on most fights until Blizzard disables us as valid targets for ranged abilities.
    For the things that would matter, they have. On Aluriel it was impossible for us to get the Mark of Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamguard View Post
    For the things that would matter, they have. On Aluriel it was impossible for us to get the Mark of Frost.
    That's encouraging to hear. Personally I prefer the type of mechanics that are based on proximity rather than what type of role you're flagged as.
    Ixila of Forgotten Aspects - US Hyjal 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel
    My YouTube kill vids!
    Ixila - Holy Paladin - Armory | Ixtide - Resto Shaman - Armory

Anyone going to be streaming raid testing? /fingerscrossed servers are stable.

Light of Dawn now transfer to Beacon at 40% instead of 15%.

Combined with all the buffs to LoD and LoD CD reductions, we're doing an insane amount of raid healing + beacon healing right now.

Quote Originally Posted by IxilaFA View Post
    That's encouraging to hear. Personally I prefer the type of mechanics that are based on proximity rather than what type of role you're flagged as.
    The problem is that allows for the cheese. Everyone stand in melee so no one gets the range mechanic. To prevent this they put in mechanics so someone has to be in range "no range and there is an aoe pulse"

They did this for a long time, it failed. That's why they have mechanics based on classes.

I for one really want the battle healer play style to work. I would love nothing more than to be smacking the boss around with a giant mace and healing with the damage. What I'm really worried about though is the balance of this. How do you bring a shaman and druid to heal if their healing is equal to a disk priest and holy pally but the disk and holy are also putting out damage equal to the tanks? Such balancing issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Blash View Post
    Light of Dawn now transfer to Beacon at 40% instead of 15%.

Combined with all the buffs to LoD and LoD CD reductions, we're doing an insane amount of raid healing + beacon healing right now.
    Do you have logs of this? They changed the AoE transfer rate to 20% instead of 15% at the beginning of Alpha, but I just tried to test on dummies and it's still giving 20% transfer rate with Lightbringer/Savior and 16% for Beacon of Faith.

I NEED someone to stream, NOW haha
    Ohhh Deer,Resto shaman in legion

Quote Originally Posted by Luminelle View Post
    I NEED someone to stream, NOW haha
    Where is the love of holy paladins and holy paladin's culture!?

Deleted
    Do you have logs of this? They changed the AoE transfer rate to 20% instead of 15% at the beginning of Alpha, but I just tried to test on dummies and it's still giving 20% transfer rate with Lightbringer/Savior and 16% for Beacon of Faith.
    Yeah i was just trying to check that as well and i still saw it at 20%

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emojuice View Post
    I stayed up all night raging at dark souls 3 and slept through testing. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Emojuice View Post
    stuck @ work ):
    I love holy paladin and holy paladin culture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Feel the hatred of 1̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ 10010 years.

I cannot post logs due to guild's policy.

However, some screenshots (on Ursoc):

http://i.imgur.com/jfs5lKD.png

http://i.imgur.com/ie5x9Nd.png

I'm playing with Crusader's Might, Rule of Law, Aura of Mery, Divine Purpose, Daybreak ad Beacon of the Lightbringer.

Edit: I had about 33% mastery and 4% versa. Am I missing something here? Some numbers are matching a 40% rate very closely.

Edit2: I just tested it on dummies and transfer is 20%. Don't know how I got these numbers in raid.
    Last edited by Blash; 2016-04-16 at 12:39 AM.

Deleted
    Looking at my own raid, beacon is doing almost twice as much healing to druid tanks as it is to paladin tanks

Damn .... LoD hit like a truck!
    Ohhh Deer,Resto shaman in legion

Quote Originally Posted by EzG View Post
    I stayed up all night raging at dark souls 3 and slept through testing. D:
    Ooo you're in trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by Virsta1 View Post
    stuck @ work ):
    What about next testing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    Looking at my own raid, beacon is doing almost twice as much healing to druid tanks as it is to paladin tanks
    This was my experience as well with our druid. Do they have some sort of healing taken increase?

Edit: Upon further research druids take more healing via their mastery. OP
    Last edited by CloudedInSanity; 2016-04-16 at 02:11 AM.
    Feel the hatred of 1̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ 10010 years.

/reports/ArDgq6YaB3Wb1LJP

Those are my logs, wasn't able to make it for Ursoc but was able to for Nythendra in a half pug group. Ran Holy Bolt for some pulls and Light's Hammer for others, Unbreakable and Steed for different pulls, Mercy, Prism, Daybreak, Lightbringer. Didn't need Faith since it was only 1 active tank at a time and we had all of the ranged/melee stacked up on the side of the boss so didn't feel the need to use rule of law.

Sorry, can't post direct links on forums yet.
    Last edited by Lundarch; 2016-04-16 at 03:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blash View Post
    Edit2: I just tested it on dummies and transfer is 20%. Don't know how I got these numbers in raid.
    It was probably due to the Guardian Druid's mastery.

Deleted
    Player Savix as HOLY Paladin playing duels, [start at 2:01] https://www.twitch.tv/savix_tv/v/60752412
    YouTube version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2_RxLBc_-0
    Lots of passive healing and godly WINGS every minute for 30 sec.
    Last edited by mmocfaa85d4c24; 2016-04-18 at 08:27 PM.