Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    can`t wait to see gul`dan fight!!!!

I hope they really ramp up the Broken Shore a bit more, with more troops and demons and battles raging in the background a la Act III of Diablo III. The last part of that video is more of what I was expecting, but the rest is a bit sparse. I understand it might be a technical limitation or to make it more playable for people with slower PCs, but an option to make Broken Shore feel even more like a claustrophobic war zone would be cool to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    Jesus Christ Blizzard... I mean at least its not as silly and Disney-esque as that WoD intro... but that writing. Do you even try? Or are you devs having your kids write this shit? Such terrible dialogue. And when the fuck did Genn ever fight the Legion before? Not to mention the checklist of bad Blizzard writing:

1) Bad guy always mentioning his master
    2) Unknown badguy being a badass but dying right away
    3) Badguy(s) back from the dead! REVENGE!
    4) Finally, blame the horde/Alliance.

Wish I hadn't wasted a half hour on this shit. Coulda been using it to get better light gear in Destiny or finishing a GTA:O daily objective. Think today is my 28th... mmm half million dollar daily.
    Welcome to World Of Kosak™.

The writing has taken a major hit since Metzen stepped down.

I see they're fixing rogues energy problems: Your finishing moves have a 20% chance per combo point to generate 0 Energy. Rogue - Subtlety Spec.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Well Magni's a dwarven king
    He loves gold and shiny things
    Turned into diamond ore
    Hasn't been seen since WoW v4
    Born with an axe in hand
    He rules all of Khaz Modan
    Let all the anvils ring
    for the dwarf we call the Diamond King

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Yeah for sure when you had pkayers going troppo for having little or nothing to do, now Blizz went okay lets give players a lot to do and they still complain, makes one wonder if the players actually know what they want..
    They could announce "Everyone who logs in on this date gets a million dollars!" And people would find something about that to bitch about.

I like how the pic is for mage yet we have yet t SEE some mage items

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, the alliance intro is INCREDIBLE. Love it. Can't wait to see the horde one (and subsequently, the cinematic).

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfrick View Post
    TO ALL OF YOU WHO THINK THAT YOU CHOOSE THE QUESTS FROM THE MAP, there will be LEGION FACTION EMMISARIS (NPCs) in our Order Halls that we have to talk to get the quests.
    Are you sure, the post made it sound like we simply check our maps and then we can go straight there without talking to anyone or going to any hubs.

"First, you don’t have to head to a daily quest hub to gather up quests. Once you’ve unlocked World Quests, simply open up your map and look around. You will see a variety of things to do, including which loot and reputation gains you can earn from each activity. You’ll plan your adventure, then head out into the wilds."

"Emissaries are the representatives of the major factions in Legion. Each day, you’ll receive a new emissary quest which will automatically appear on your map of Broken Isles."

World Quests sound pretty cool though, I like the idea of just checking the map to find quests and things to do instead of having daily hubs.
    Last edited by Thrackerzod; 2016-04-14 at 11:09 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I am not in the Alpha but I have talked to someone who are, and as I understood it, there is not 1 quest hub for an entire zone, all the quest giver are spread out in the zone, so you interact with an NPC, but the NPCs are spread out in the world, I think that blizzard want to emphasise that it will not be the same as "mist of pandaria DAILY QUEST hubs" which was so hated by the whiners (Whiners Brigade)

If you ask me, I liked the Daily quest hubs, I think there should be a balance of everything, but the World quests are awesome and is a very cool new fecture that can be Expanded on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lay down your weapon Arthas... I mean... Gul'dan, and I'll grand you a swift death...

Um... placeholder text, I hope? Is this merely a setback?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtPepperSteak View Post
    They could announce "Everyone who logs in on this date gets a million dollars!" And people would find something about that to bitch about.
    I would love a million dollars imagine what I could do with that be set for life that's for sure..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    I would love a million dollars imagine what I could do with that be set for life that's for sure..
    Small goals. Now 100M, there you could get shit done.
    Warning: this comment occasionally contains strong language (which may be unsuitable for children), unusual humor (which may be unsuitable for adults), and advanced mathematics (which may be unsuitable for liberal-arts majors).
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ