Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    maybe it's just me but voidwalker looks a bit...strange. Muscles on the voidwalker..the thing is made of shadow stuff he don't need any muscles.. dog/turtle head? wtf is this
    Last edited by Dnusha; 2016-04-14 at 04:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnusha View Post
    maybe it's just me but voidwalker looks a bit...strange. Muscles on the voidwalker..the thing is made of shadow stuff he don't need any muscles.. dog/turtle head? wtf is this
    The Voidwalker looks fine, yes even Shadowstuff can look to have muscles. Seems like a bad nitpick honestly.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

15+ Year Old Account
    The need to add "I lift things up and put them down" to his emotes/flavor now. Not sure if I completely like it though. I liked the smoothness of the old one and don't really like the muscles. It is a void after all and I liked the fantasy of not being able to see its strength and having it just be a collection of shadow/void under armor or bracers.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    The Voidwalker looks fine, yes even Shadowstuff can look to have muscles. Seems like a bad nitpick honestly.
    yeah.. no. vw was just a big chunk of shadow stuff and suddenly he is a fucking Mister Twisting Nether 2016. Not nitpicky at all.
    Last edited by Dnusha; 2016-04-14 at 05:02 PM.

Void Walker is buff as hell, but clearly needs to spend more time on his lower body workout routine!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulzar View Post
    Void Walker is buff as hell, but clearly needs to spend more time on his lower body workout routine!
    Yeah, looks like he totally skipped leg day :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it! Nice new model and it looks like they fixed the shoulder armor clipping problem the Void Lord had.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really a fan of the light coloring or the facial structure on the regular Voidwalker. Looks like a HotS model.

Blueberry, now even more berryish! <3.

Can't wait for my Voidwalker to look this sweet!

Also, relevant:

Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-04-14 at 08:20 PM.

Deleted
    I think his face looks a bit weird now... reminds me of a ninja turtle.
    edit: just saw the video. Looks much better in motion. Nevermind :)

I still like the higher res version. Now let's just hope the armor doesn't glitch inside his back while running, like with the current model.
    Last edited by mmoc97bea9674e; 2016-04-15 at 09:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Voidwalker looks roided out now.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

I want an updated Voidheart armor set now...
    My name is what makes me so manly.

Deleted
    I like the new model! Too bad it won't see any use.
    You are pretty much locked into the felguard as demo (the spec i want to play in legion).

I've been bored for years of the felguard. I want my voidwalker back

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infene View Post
    I like the new model! Too bad it won't see any use.
    You are pretty much locked into the felguard as demo (the spec i want to play in legion).

I've been bored for years of the felguard. I want my voidwalker back
    Why are you locked? You can summon any demon you want...the Felguard can take, yeah...but the Voidwalker is one hell of a tank! Is there something on the Alpha I'm missing?

Besides...there is still Affliction and Destruction.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Why are you locked? You can summon any demon you want...the Felguard can take, yeah...but the Voidwalker is one hell of a tank! Is there something on the Alpha I'm missing?

Besides...there is still Affliction and Destruction.
    If you're even remotely interested in pve end game, you won't be using the voidwalker.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're even remotely interested in pve end game, you won't be using the voidwalker.
    Well they're still not locked...can use it for soloing...not like the VW will sit completely unused.

Deleted
    So Warlocks finally have new models for all their pets? Awesome. Definitely liking this new Voidwalker model.

You'll never raid with it yeah, but you can definitely use it when solo.

Voidwalker is jacked now, with raging pecs and chiseled abs. Just what I always wanted in my demon slave

The voidwalker is explicitly for soloing overland content/questing. Most of us will be using it far more than any other pet.