Ring of Sacrifice mate.

nothing wrong with rollin.

this is me rollin in dark souls. smooth as nelly.

I like the way you take a swipe at me and I roll over there, hey must be the $$$

I summon help for the bosses, I played many BB bosses alone but Dark Souls is different: I'm not interested in solo play when dying means 30% less hp. Maybe in NG+.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    K that matters none to be then since I am not hollowed and the NPC died that does it lol.

Thx for the info

Such a amazing view (My new desktop background)
    http://i.imgur.com/dZ4LhFq.jpg

I set it as just a link since it is spoiler.
    The area looked blue to me, is that PC?

Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    I dunno what you guys are doing but you can only get invaded if you're embered (equivalent of humanity from past games)....I walk around embered most of the time and get invaded quite often. Also if you're blue sentinel covenant you literally get chain summoned into other worlds, had to switch covenants to get a break. Wolves of Farrah or w/e gets you summoned quite a bit too.
    I have never been summoned as a blue sentinel, you play on PC?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Onikiri&Ubadachi <3 this weapon.

So all the way to Lothric castle and i finally saw a summon sign and realised i was so used to Bloodborne i never summoned for any of the fights, i wonder if thats why some character stories bugged out?

So far i reached the dragon barracks and decided to head back and see whats around and so far i've Cleared all of the ruins of lost izalith and took out the old demon king, all the stray demons around the world, just defeated the devoured king and broke the wall behind his area to get into the real graveyard of ash and im on the way to what i assume is the real firelink shrine but jesus christ Champion Gundyr is a fucking fiddly fight. The parry is worthless this time around and he has this nasty backkick into a strike combo that does around 1000 damage and breaks any poise values. Very hard fight so im going to go level up rather than beat my head on it

So far its nice to get some new imagery more in the vein of paleblood late night Yarnham but man did it take far too long to get to that after all that brown and grey.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean it's a lot better than Bloodborne's black and grey palatte. Irithyll alone makes up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post

The area looked blue to me, is that PC?
    Nope thats on ps4.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

And done! 30h30min, Soul Lvl 94.

Dragonslayer Armor was really cool, Nameless King was annoying (part 1) and cool (part 2), Lothric was sooooooooo bad and Last boss was not that hard but really awesome scenery and moves

Lots and lots of really amazing armors and weapons, I don't know what to do on NG+ .

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how people are beating the game so fast. Maybe I spend too much time exploring =/

Deleted
    I spent a lot of time exploring, trying to find everything on every map(which I failed at big time) while enjoying my time helping people as a sunbro. I finished the game in little less than 37 hours at soul lvl... 86 I think. I wouldn't really care too much about time as everyone play at their own pace. I still haven't progressed over to Ng+ since I feel there is still a lot for me to do in Ng. Sunbro'ing even more and going through the different areas again to find any possible secrets.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    I wonder how people are beating the game so fast. Maybe I spend too much time exploring =/
    I'm 50 hours and counting with four bosses to go, i always make my first character the 'find where everything is' character in a souls game and then in later ones know like 'this is the route for your next route'

Considering im planning a Hex build next this seems tricky early game unless you become a dex mutt.

So this is technically my first Dark Souls game, although I did play Bloodborne a bit on PS4... and I have to admit that I'm confused about why these games (including Bloodborne) are so massively popular.

(I expect I'm going to offend some Dark Soulites here, so let me apologize first: Don't kill me, I'm already doing plenty of dying already!)

I'm not even referring so much to the difficulty/deathfest, although I think some of my confuzzlement ties into that, in the sense that typically crazy hard games convince you to participate in their crazy hardness by being somehow otherwise compelling. But this thing feels like a poor indie development, poorly translated into quasi-Engrish, and then poorly ported from console to PC.

The controls often feel like beating your first against a brick wall, and the camera seems like it's attached to a kite that your character is haphazardly flying behind him as he gleefully hops and skips and prances through fields of his own death. I don't want to say that the game doesn't have a capacity for using and honing player skill; I think there's plenty of skill one can build with what's offered, but it's like learning how to do surgery while wearing a pair of baseball mitts on your hands, and it leaves me wondering "... but why would I?"

And all the while, the game keeps pooping tutorial blobs onto the ground that refer to XBox controller buttons rather than the keys on the keyboard. Yes, Dark Souls, I get it, you think I'm an idiot and you really want me to use a controller. I WON'T DO IT, YOU HEAR ME?

This is just one of those weird niche gameplay types that my brain just doesn't get.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    And all the while, the game keeps pooping tutorial blobs onto the ground that refer to XBox controller buttons rather than the keys on the keyboard. Yes, Dark Souls, I get it, you think I'm an idiot and you really want me to use a controller. I WON'T DO IT, YOU HEAR ME?

This is just one of those weird niche gameplay types that my brain just doesn't get.
    Are you actually playing dark souls with a keyboard and mouse? yeesh theres your problem. I cannot even imagine trying to play through one of these with a keyboard instead of a controller for movement, especially rolling and iframes.

10+ Year Old Account
    The game type is really not suited for kbm. A lot of 3rd person action games aren't really.

Also, glorious glorious laggy bug. We did 231k damage! (not really). Honestly when it started budging to the few thousands at the start, I thought it was like NG8+ or something. Until the numbers started rising on their own.
    Some last boss spoiler.
    http://images.akamai.steamuserconten...44A006D05E19A/
    Last edited by Remilia; 2016-04-16 at 11:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Are you actually playing dark souls with a keyboard and mouse? yeesh theres your problem. I cannot even imagine trying to play through one of these with a keyboard instead of a controller for movement, especially rolling and iframes.
    Nothing more stubborn then random PC gamer who refuses to buy a controller for the genres it works better for.

Meanwhile they have no issue blowing $100s on unnecessary expensive KBs and Mouses but can't buy a $30 controller.

I thought we where past the stage of complaining because kb/m controls suck in Dark Souls. It's not going to magically change, they aren't revamping the game controls.

Deleted
    I played and finished the first one with a keyboard and mouse but it is a LOT slower than then the third. The only game in the series I would ever consider playing with a keyboard and mouse is the first. Some people complain about the camera but I don't think I have ever died or had problems because of the camera so I guess that's just to each their own. Unless you have a controller and whatever you need to play on PC with it I wouldn't buy it to PC. Agreed on the ports though, it feels extremely lazy that they can't add a tutorial for PC keys regardless if it's sane or not to play without a controller.

Spoilers for those that haven't finished the game yet:

Is it just me or is Lothric pretty much Lordran only eons later? We have Anor Londo close by and Izalith just beneath it. I don't feel that "time and space is fucked up" like it was in the second game where locations from different times and places melded together in Drangleic since you can see every zone in the game from pretty much any zone in the game. I am really intrigued by how the third game ties into the first, both with item descriptions, locations and events. Aldrich and his entire backstory and sub-zone is probably one of my favourite parts of the game
    Last edited by mmoccbb2f90537; 2016-04-17 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnecyl View Post
    Spoilers for those that haven't finished the game yet:
    It literally is just Lordron millennia later. The profaned capital is built on the remains of Izalith and the flame of chaos, the Irithyll dungeon is a repurposed dukes archives and aldritch ate the remains of the gods you killed in DS1 so hes got nitos darkness, seathe and the four lords magic, Gwyndolins upper torso and arrows and the witch of izaliths grubby lower body and flame powers. Its so referential i would not be surprised if bosses like Vordt and Dancer are straight up Smough and Ciaran since all the knights of Anor Londo/Irithyll go feral and they both stayed behind for one reason or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Nothing more stubborn then random PC gamer who refuses to buy a controller for the genres it works better for.

Meanwhile they have no issue blowing $100s on unnecessary expensive KBs and Mouses but can't buy a $30 controller.

I thought we where past the stage of complaining because kb/m controls suck in Dark Souls. It's not going to magically change, they aren't revamping the game controls.

Playing with mouse and keyboard just fine here. Other than the fact that the PC port still doesn't feel right it's generally ok. If I wanted to play games with a controller, I would, but thats how kids play games now. Man up and get gud on mouse and board.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Playing with mouse and keyboard just fine here. Other than the fact that the PC port still doesn't feel right it's generally ok. If I wanted to play games with a controller, I would, but thats how kids play games now. Man up and get gud on mouse and board.
    How does the PC "port" not feel right...?
    I'm a PC master race and all, but a controller makes dark souls more enjoyable, I could NEVER imagine playing any souls game without a controller.