Deleted
    I have the feeling the trailer 2 is the same as the Russian leaked one. At least, I hope so. That was fantastic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Demon-corrupted orcs are supposed to be much larger and stronger than humans. There's a reason if the Old Horde was considered a nearly-unstoppable juggernaut, a power that got defeated thanks to plot armor and definitely not due to the Alliance's military superiority.
    I suppose then. I only ever played WC3 and WoWarcraft. Did the orcs shrink after the demon curse was lifted? Even when they were still green?

Quote Originally Posted by Turboface View Post

Actually, the orcs are perfectly depicted while the humans are being normal, not like the guy from MoP cinematic or this:
    True but considering that the humans are what they are in the movie they could have made the orcs smaller too, but same size in relation to the movie-humans.
    What if we ever get a warcraft 3 movie and they introduce taurens, that are like 150% orc size

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    I think that is just ceremonial, not to be used in combat, it'd be a pretty huge disadvantage...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    No big box-office for you.

1:34? Again it will be cuted piece of shit? Whats wrong with them?

Or there is nothing left in the movie to cut awesome 2:20+ min trailer from? Is it Gods of Egypt level again?
    Where'd you find this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by donmater View Post
    I suppose then. I only ever played WC3 and WoWarcraft. Did the orcs shrink after the demon curse was lifted? Even when they were still green?
    Well, Grunts were far more powerful than Footmen in WC3 as well. A fully upgraded Grunt could kill two fully upgraded Footmen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by donmater View Post
    True but considering that the humans are what they are in the movie they could have made the orcs smaller too, but same size in relation to the movie-humans. What if we ever get a warcraft 3 movie and they introduce taurens, that are like 150% orc size
    Well I'm happy they went with that design, because you know these are Warcraft orcs at first glance, instead of wishing for something better. Now the orcs may look like behemoths that can take 2-3 regular footmen at once, but the humans will have to quickly learn from the champion of champions Lothar to take advantage of thier smaller size.
    Last edited by mmoc26966749d9; 2016-04-16 at 10:19 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyve View Post
    Well, Grunts were far more powerful than Footmen in WC3 as well. A fully upgraded Grunt could kill two fully upgraded Footmen.
    Yup but if you watch either WC3 intro cinematic orcs are only slightly bulkier, more muscular but not much taller.

I wonder if Durotan, Orgrim and other brown orcs are smaller than their green colleagues though. I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    [/IMG]

1:34? Again it will be cuted piece of shit? Whats wrong with them?

Or there is nothing left in the movie to cut awesome 2:20+ min trailer from? Is it Gods of Egypt level again?
    What is this? 2nd trailer? Shouldnt it have been released yesterday?
    Last edited by mmoc6ebec86595; 2016-04-16 at 10:20 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Angus94 View Post
    I have the feeling the trailer 2 is the same as the Russian leaked one. At least, I hope so. That was fantastic.
    Why would you hope so? It's not a very good trailer. I don't understand why people keep saying it's good...

Like the other trailers, it's just a jumbled mess of quick scenes flashing by to epic music. Scenes we've already seen, might I add. It's not coherent at all. Besides, that trailer was only 40 seconds long so it can't be the same. But honestly, there were like 50 scenes in 20 seconds in that trailer. I don't like that type of trailer editing. There needs to be coherence.

And 1:30 is a bit disappointing. Given how terrible the marketing team is, more than half of that trailer can be assumed to consist of the same old shots we've seen a dozen times before. But at the same time, I have a feeling they are really trying to keep the plot tightly under wraps, hence all the exclusivity and lack of footage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azeraftw View Post
    Why would you hope so? It's not a very good trailer. I don't understand why people keep saying it's good...

Like the other trailers, it's just a jumbled mess of quick scenes flashing by to epic music. Scenes we've already seen, might I add. It's not coherent at all. Besides, that trailer was only 40 seconds long so it can't be the same. But honestly, there were like 50 scenes in 20 seconds in that trailer. I don't like that type of trailer editing. There needs to be coherence.

And 1:30 is a bit disappointing. Given how terrible the marketing team is, more than half of that trailer can be assumed to consist of the same old shots we've seen a dozen times before. But at the same time, I have a feeling they are really trying to keep the plot tightly under wraps, hence all the exclusivity and lack of footage.
    That was just the length of the recorded video, but the trailer was probably longer.
    I think it was good because it had good epic music and some epic shots. At this point I think it's better if they go with the epic visuals/shots more than the story aspect, since in 1:34 you really can't say much, and also I really really hope they won't spoil major plot points like they did with BvS or Terminator: Genysis.

Deleted
    That was just the length of the recorded video, but the trailer was probably longer.
    I think it was good because it had good epic music and some epic shots. At this point I think it's better if they go with the epic visuals/shots more than the story aspect, since in 1:34 you really can't say much, and also I really really hope they won't spoil major plot points like they did with BvS or Terminator: Genysis.
    No... Not really. The clip starts when the trailer starts and ends when the trailer ends. There's no sign of any cuts in the video, so the Russian "trailer" is not an actual trailer, but a teaser. Still, I want to see coherence and not scenes that flicker by quicker than my eyes can process them. Actually, at this point, I'd rather take a 1:30 cut of the dialogue between Durotan and Draka in the tent to actually see how the orc mo-cap turns out in extended scenes.

Deleted
    No... Not really. The clip starts when the trailer starts and ends when the trailer ends. There's no sign of any cuts in the video, so the Russian "trailer" is not an actual trailer, but a teaser. Still, I want to see coherence and not scenes that flicker by quicker than my eyes can process them. Actually, at this point, I'd rather take a 1:30 cut of the dialogue between Durotan and Draka in the tent to actually see how the orc mo-cap turns out in extended scenes.
    There's no sign of the opposite neither. We can't know if it's the whole trailer or just a part of it, so I think it's kinda useless to discuss about this.
    Even if it was the whole thing, I can't see why they couldn't put it as the last part of the new trailer. Who knows.
    Anyway, I don't think general audience would give a f--- about a dialogue in the tent between Draka and Durotan lol I know yours is just an example, but what I'm trying to say is that these trailers are made to catch the attention of general audience, so let's expect eye-candy and jaw-dropping visual scenes more than any really in-depth dialogue. Especially since it will be only 1:34 long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Still, I want to see coherence and not scenes that flicker by quicker than my eyes can process them. Actually, at this point, I'd rather take a 1:30 cut of the dialogue between Durotan and Draka in the tent to actually see how the orc mo-cap turns out in extended scenes.
    Yeah, except trailers don't work that way. You can wish on this as much as you like, and curse when it doesn't happen, but you'd just be delusional if you did that. No movie does this. If they do it, in the style of Jurassic World, then they don't count it as a trailer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Yeah, except trailers don't work that way. You can wish on this as much as you like, and curse when it doesn't happen, but you'd just be delusional if you did that. No movie does this. If they do it, in the style of Jurassic World, then they don't count it as a trailer.
    You mean the clips they released?

EDIT:

I was looking for some Warcraft-related tweet and found this:

https://twitter.com/Frostallie/statu...68217096470528

...But I swear, if I see the Warcraft trailer one more time I will freak out. IT'S BEFORE LITERALLY EVERY MOVIE. I HAVE SEEN IT 57 TIMES.
    lol that's good for us
    Last edited by mmoc94ed4922a8; 2016-04-16 at 11:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean the clips they released?

EDIT:

I was looking for some Warcraft-related tweet and found this:

https://twitter.com/Frostallie/statu...68217096470528

lol that's good for us
    It can be good or bad counts if they like it & they want to see it, Also that same person went to go see Jungle Book.
    Last edited by Arbs; 2016-04-16 at 12:10 PM.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    It can be good or bad counts if they like it & they want to see it, Also that same person went to go see Jungle Book.
    I don't think people whose main topics of conversation are coffee and whining about writing their book (judging from her Twitter) are ever going to give Warcraft a fair chance.
    Last edited by CthulhuFhtagn; 2016-04-16 at 12:20 PM.

Hypening myself up with the 4 min footage (with the Avatar guy in the background).
    So much better dialogue than the trailers...

Grom: It is the path to a new world
    Durotan: Do you believe this?
    Grom: I believe in Gul'dan. His death magic has made me powerful, you will see.

Then the Gul'dan chant: Dead... Alive... Dead... Alive... woooooooooooohypeyuuuuu

She obviously doesn't know about Draka yet. Can't say I blame her though, they really haven't been showing Draka a lot in the marketing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    Hypening myself up with the 4 min footage (with the Avatar guy in the background).
    So much better dialogue than the trailers...

Grom: It is the path to a new world
    Durotan: Do you believe this?
    Grom: I believe in Gul'dan. His death magic has made me powerful, you will see.

Then the Gul'dan chant: Dead... Alive... Dead... Alive... woooooooooooohypeyuuuuu
    "Life. Death. Life. Death. Life...." *smack* "Death."
    "Do you hear it? The beat of a thousand hearts. A thousand souls for a thousand warriors. Living souls are the key to this portal, I need prisoners, not corpses. Empty their towns and villages, bring me fuel for the Fel and make room for the horde."

I love that bit. Especially Fuel for the Fel. I wonder how you could make that into a proper trailer that didn't make non-lore nerds be utterly lost, though. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deloctyte View Post
    "Life. Death. Life. Death. Life...." *smack* "Death."
    "Do you hear it? The beat of a thousand hearts. A thousand souls for a thousand warriors. Living souls are the key to this portal, I need prisoners, not corpses. Empty their towns and villages, bring me fuel for the Fel and make room for the horde."

I love that bit. Especially Fuel for the Fel. I wonder how you could make that into a proper trailer that didn't make non-lore nerds be utterly lost, though. :P
    The delivery is absolutely fantastic in my opinion. The voice, the way he says the line, perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfclaw95 View Post
    She obviously doesn't know about Draka yet. Can't say I blame her though, they really haven't been showing Draka a lot in the marketing.
    She aint exactly wrong though, unless a (hollywood) movie is a rom-com of some kind women are usually there just for love interest or looking sexy. Probably not the case with Warcraft though.