Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GSN View Post
    As a woman myself, I like to watch other women stream. Unfortunately many of them fall flat because they only sit and giggles awkwardly or/and show their cleavage for donations.
    Some do sure, but not all of them! I watch an equal amount of both male and female streamers across all games and sometimes I prefer hearing a female's voice and approach to a game over a males.

To name a few female streamers that I watch and while granted they do have some nice cleavage they don't openly flaunt it: {at least I don't think they are}
    DizzyKitten
    Yuuie
    Mssnowhite
    AnneMunition
    LegendaryLea
    Lynxaria
    Aurandra

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalus View Post
    Some do sure, but not all of them! I watch an equal amount of both male and female streamers across all games and sometimes I prefer hearing a female's voice and approach to a game over a males.

To name a few female streamers that I watch and while granted they do have some nice cleavage they don't openly flaunt it: {at least I don't think they are}
    DizzyKitten
    Yuuie
    Mssnowhite
    AnneMunition
    LegendaryLea
    Lynxaria
    Aurandra
    omg that´s sexist check ur privilege

/s
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    This question why I prefer female streamers over male is pointless. I simply like girls and when girls are playing games it is more fun to watch. That is my taste. That's it. I also like wow so that is why I prefer female streamers who play wow. Of course I can easily find girls who play for example lol, but most of those "gamers" are simply showing their breasts and are shitty gamers in general.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    omg that´s sexist check ur privilege

/s
    How is this sexist? It would be same to call a guy sexist, because guy likes women, because they are female.. I adore female and seriously.. everyone digs for opportunities to get offended these days, typical meme - how not offend someone on 2016.. This is awful

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by trigshady View Post
    How is this sexist? It would be same to call a guy sexist, because guy likes women, because they are female.. I adore female and seriously.. everyone digs for opportunities to get offended these days, typical meme - how not offend someone on 2016.. This is awful
    it... it was sarcasm. hence the /s... nvm
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

You looking for a good female streamer that plays wow, or a good wow player that is female and streams?

Cause they aint the same thing topkek.

Wow that dude got triggered hard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynx View Post
    I find her stupid af, tbh.
    Personally, I like wanjin and Nagura.
    And favorites are xionik and sheirah, a canadian couple, who stream about gold farming. They are funny, answering most questions and give useful tips.
    Never heard of them, but gonna check them out Thanks.

Oh.. my bad then I guess I didn't catch your drift, is just people are so offensive usually.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    You looking for a good female streamer that plays wow, or a good wow player that is female and streams?

Cause they aint the same thing topkek.
    Mostly I find twitch female streamers as an entertainers. I cannot say that looks is really important, but definitely helps

Deleted
    ITT: MMO-C neckbeard geeks getting triggered about female streamers.

"Ermagerd, jew fuuking wut meit, u wanna wetch female 4 camwhoring lel"

So classy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezorus View Post
    They guy just wants a camwhore to watch that's all ������
    Don't call them camwhore, they are artists. I also prefer these artists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalus View Post

DizzyKitten
    Yuuie
    Mssnowhite
    AnneMunition
    LegendaryLea
    Lynxaria
    Aurandra
    LegendaryLea "not flaunt it"
    http://imgur.com/a/ws7XT

also I believe she recently said that kids with cancer should die.

I recommend Kaceytron for her great tits and humor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niilo View Post
    This question why I prefer female streamers over male is pointless. I simply like girls and when girls are playing games it is more fun to watch. That is my taste. That's it. I also like wow so that is why I prefer female streamers who play wow. Of course I can easily find girls who play for example lol, but most of those "gamers" are simply showing their breasts and are shitty gamers in general.
    what a@@!ing creeper, get a life.

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    ITT: MMO-C neckbeard geeks getting triggered about female streamers.

"Ermagerd, jew fuuking wut meit, u wanna wetch female 4 camwhoring lel"

So classy.
    Nice to see you've taken a break from whining about vanilla servers. All cried out yet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbear View Post
    LegendaryLea "not flaunt it"
    http://imgur.com/a/ws7XT

also I believe she recently said that kids with cancer should die.
    Isn't she banned? Good share though that made me laugh, but that's not exact entertainment I'm looking in streamers, let's put it this way.. I see streamers as a radio show hosts

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fluttershypony View Post
    what a@@!ing creeper, get a life.
    Thank you for the advice. I really needed this one. Man you changed my life. Thank you again I am definitely a new person now. Also one little question about this life thing. As I understand from your posts quantity here you are an expert on this thing. So where can I get this "life"? Can you maybe post some ebay or amazon link where I can buy one for myself?

Deleted
    You may find lots of them at http://twitchladies.com/ for your "research"