10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    The media should just ignore Manziel.
    Sadly, they won't. They'll continue to detail his fall until the public grows disinterested with him. I think we may be nearing that point though.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Five primetime games for the Pats (not that surprising) with the Denver game at the end of the season being flexible (I could see that going primetime).

Thatg stretch around the bye could be rough, but the bye is right in the middle AND we get Seattle after a bye, and we all know how good BB and the Pats are when they have an extra week to prepare.

Also, I still don't think Brady actually gets suspended.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Sadly, they won't. They'll continue to detail his fall until the public grows disinterested with him. I think we may be nearing that point though.
    Manziel reminds me of the South Park episode w/ britney spears and needing to sacrifice a celebrity for the harvest. We, as a people, are sad how we almost take pleasure in watching a train wreck like him and continue to give him media attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Think he's reached Jamarcus Russel level of bust, although would need Goblin to confirm.
    Thank you for making me relive those awful years to answer this -.-

I'd rather have Jamarcus at this point in time. If Manziel sorts his shit out and can comeback in the future, great.

More likely he'll be dead in 3 years tho.

Manziel is possibly one of the biggest tragedy stories in the NFL of all time, and it's not done unfolding yet. Waste of talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Week 10 bye. Means Aldon Smith returns for the Mexico game.
    If he gets reinstated on time. We were lucky to aldon smith, and especially for the bargain we got him for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Von Miller's photoshop skills are..about a B.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha, that is fantastic.

Cam's response to Von posting that was kind of interesting too. I have no idea what it is supposed to say, but pretty much shows that college football players do not actually go to a real class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cam's response to Von posting that was kind of interesting too. I have no idea what it is supposed to say, but pretty much shows that college football players do not actually go to a real class.
    Well thats silly. plenty of them do, although I wont deny coddling going on for the more academically inept. Secondly, considering the symbols for letters he used made sense, it was legible (just have to concentrate a bit more).

Basicaly, the repsonse was giving props to Miller, and to ready for the revenge rematch.
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-04-16 at 05:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well thats silly. plenty of them do, although I wont deny coddling going on for the more academically inept. Secondly, considering the symbols for letters he used made sense, it was legible (just have to concentrate a bit more).

Basicaly, the repsonse was giving props to Miller, and to ready for the revenge rematch.
    Hmmm...

THÖÜGHTthisWAScütë @vonmiller •lookinLOOK1Nlookin…LOOK1NforRêVÊÊÊNGê• -SEPT.8th #iWmW -1OVE #allRESPECTtoŸÖÜmyK1LLA #iKNOWÿöüW1LLbeREADYweW1LLto‼️
    Legible...barely. I'm sure Cam is a smart guy off the field but I just cannot get over the way that he types. I mean, with all the special symbols it would actually be MORE difficult to type that way than it is to type normally, no? I just don't get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    If he gets reinstated on time. We were lucky to aldon smith, and especially for the bargain we got him for.
    Shouldn't be an issue, they get the bye week to reinstate. Nothing lucky about it tho, he was only ever coming back here.

10+ Year Old Account
    All I can say say is that NFL players have to much off time. Most of them have 4+ months off and they play 1 game a week, like wtf how do you get payed millions for this???!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy the TNF game against the Rams is a color rush game. Prepare for neon green vs mustard yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Oh boy the TNF game against the Rams is a color rush game. Prepare for neon green vs mustard yellow.
    Watch that not even be the worst color rush game to watch. On the bright side for the Steelers, their bumblebee jersey will be an upgrade over something.

Well thats silly. plenty of them do, although I wont deny coddling going on for the more academically inept.
    I should have worded it better and said certain players. Some schools give extreme special treatment for football players if they generate a lot of revenue from the sport. There are other things this applies too as well though, not just athletes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watch that not even be the worst color rush game to watch. On the bright side for the Steelers, their bumblebee jersey will be an upgrade over something.
    Hard to beat the bright red and green christmas color rush from last season. That was pretty awful. There was also one combo that it would be impossible for a color blind person to distinguish between the teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Hard to beat the bright red and green christmas color rush from last season. That was pretty awful. There was also one combo that it would be impossible for a color blind person to distinguish between the teams.
    The Jets/Bills (red/green) game was the one that was a problem for some colorblind people and they are doing it again this year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Raiders colour rush will be interesting.

Especially because black isn't a colour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cowboys Rush is so boring. Like, can we adopt Oregon's uniforms for a day?

Also, in Goblin's vein, white is ALL the colors! So we should naturally have a rainbow uniform.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone on a group I'm in suggested the Raiders wear all silver, and promptly blind the opposition the moment the sun touches them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Someone on a group I'm in suggested the Raiders wear all silver, and promptly blind the opposition the moment the sun touches them.
    I vote Minnesota uses TCU's shiny helmets (obv without the TCU stuff on it)

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't use alternative helmets with alternative uniforms.

Decal change only.