Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Panttsa View Post
    imgur.com/mU7l0ph

(cant post images or links yet)

Finally it dropped. Run nro 203
    fixed for you. Congrats. Was about 1800 for me, including the old ones before cata revamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Exephia View Post
    fixed for you. Congrats. Was about 1800 for me, including the old ones before cata revamp.
    Well, that's just insane

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Cara View Post
    Mount drought for me =( Maybe complaining here will help.

Anyone else care to bet that the rat mount in legion comes from fishing in Dalaran?
    Haven't seen any mounts drop in months either. Damn blazing drake and Invincible
    And I figured that about the rat mount out as well. Time to dust off the fishing pole!

Failed to screenshot it, but I just got "Blazing Drake" from Dragon Soul on my first run ever in there, so that felt good!

Latest conquests. Been a fairly productive few weeks

Deleted
    So...This might annoy a few people. Boosted a druid with my pre purchase a while back, never stepped into DS.
    Atleast I never have to go into DS again. #290. Ji-Kun, Horridon and Archi to go for every drop mount (minus world bosses)
    Last edited by mmoc61b6ac3228; 2016-04-17 at 11:54 AM.

That's 193 for me.. I guess i'm pretty luck with ToT. Got Ji'kun mount in 7 kills!

Anyone got any advice on the Zandalari Warbringers? I didn't play MoP so i have no idea, and i can't seem to find any good guides on the interwebs.

I really need to start farming ToT for Horridon & Ji'Kun mounts.

I have Warrior, Mage, Rogue, Warlock, Paladin & Shaman to work with, is ilvl 700-710 pvp gear doable?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceveda View Post

I have Warrior, Mage, Rogue, Warlock, Paladin & Shaman to work with, is ilvl 700-710 pvp gear doable?
    I do all of these weekly on these classes around same ilvl, except for Horridon @ mage. Very doable

Finally got one of the Zandalari mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Aceveda View Post

The first boss hits pretty hard, but should still get through it.

Then just have a lock out to ji kun, make it easier. I got ji kun well before Horridon's mount, still going for it.

I finally found Poseidus. After all these years. I finally found him.

http://imgur.com/RuyZo11

I learned it and... i'm a bit disappointed... it is exactly as fast as the fishing turtle...
    Last edited by FlemmMinis; 2016-04-17 at 11:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kara mount and raptor from ZG (had the panther) same toon same day! Needless to say, had to log the 13 alts I had parked outside ZG to Hearth them (who fly to kara on every Tuesday). No more going to that side of the map anymore!

Got the Zulian Panther just now. I was too dazzled to take a screenshot when it dropped, but here's one of the mount and the roll.

http://i.imgur.com/q9Xf8iC.jpg

Now I only need the Raptor from ZG.

UPDATE: Welp. The Onyxian Drake dropped for me, too. The hell, man.

http://i.imgur.com/8spOvME.jpg
    Last edited by Chubark; 2016-04-18 at 01:46 AM. Reason: Dafuq

Already got everything from Timewalking, now I wonder if I should save badges in case they put more mounts/toys or just spend them in heirloom upgrades. Probably will just save in one char for a possible MoP TW mount.

Also tired of running Sethekk Halls everyday and no damn mount.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    I finally found Poseidus. After all these years. I finally found him.

http://imgur.com/RuyZo11

I learned it and... i'm a bit disappointed... it is exactly as fast as the fishing turtle...
    The sad part is that it even is slower than the quest seahorse in vash'jir...

Yeah.... but selling it feels... wrong. Since it is the first one...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tusq View Post
    Anyone got any advice on the Zandalari Warbringers? I didn't play MoP so i have no idea, and i can't seem to find any good guides on the interwebs.
    There probably aren't any guides because there's not a whole lot to say really. There are 4 spawn spots and the drop rates are about 5% iirc. The hardest part about them is finding them up and alive because they tend to be camped very regularly now (thanks CRZ). There's plenty of good info on WoWhead about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rothex View Post
    There probably aren't any guides because there's not a whole lot to say really. There are 4 spawn spots and the drop rates are about 5% iirc. The hardest part about them is finding them up and alive because they tend to be camped very regularly now (thanks CRZ). There's plenty of good info on WoWhead about them.
    This. I farmed my last two mounts from them in the last few weeks though. What I found best was getting up as early as you can, realm hopping but being careful to catch the warbringer spawn on your realm and always note the time. The in game stop watch is great for that, when it hits 30 min later it can spawn any time from then. When I killed the one on my realm I started to more seriously realm hop for 30 minutes and sometimes I moved to the next closest spot in hopes of catching another spawn on my server. My favorite was alternating between the dread wastes and townlong spots

EDIT: on another note, Ji-kun dropped for me this week after about 60 kills! Tried to solo Horridon on my stable of toons but wasn't very successful, how are you guys doing it? Most of my many alts are in the 700 pvp gear. Think I just suck at soloing but saying that, I found Ji-kun and Elegon pretty easy.
    Last edited by Distortedclarity; 2016-04-18 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Distortedclarity View Post
    Tried to solo Horridon on my stable of toons but wasn't very successful, how are you guys doing it? Most of my many alts are in the 700 pvp gear. Think I just suck at soloing but saying that, I found Ji-kun and Elegon pretty easy.
    What classes do you have? I was only able to beat him as a prot pally and BM hunter.

Staying on top of adds is key, make sure he doesn't get healed and grab the orb so that he takes more damage. I would pop CDs at the start then save them for when War-God Jalak drops down and burst Horridon down.

However I was around 715ish when I was doing this and only ever tried with two characters.