Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It's people like you that ruined this game....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    Problem is this Dungeon is two higher tiers than launch dungeons, but you do not get the increased ilvl that was available back in Cata.
    This is also a major issue with the Timewalking dungeons, on all three fronts. They give us (just making an example) an entry level dungeons, mid-tier dungeons, and then basically end-game dungeons, but they're all tuned ilevel wise for the entry level dungeon. This tends to make one or two of the dungeons really easy, and the rest of them a lot LESS easy. I love the TW events, but they need some serious retuning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    Seems pretty easy to explain to people to me. Try communicating with your group, and stepping up and leading if you're the one who knows what to do. Placing Skull markers on priority targets can help a lot.
    And then no one listens.

Or you get a bunch of @!@^#%#%$#&$%&$^& you, you &%^^&$^&#%^#^$%& as replies

or the entire group drops after one wipe.

These are all things that have happened to me in there. Queueable content can't require communication. History shows us this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Ofcourse people are swimming but the problem is they swim in every fucking direction because they have no idea where to go. And lava hurts.
    hahaha ermahgerd this is cringe. are they zoomed in so far they cannot see the obvious bit of land that's erm, not in lava? this hurts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a pretty fresh team for this last night. 3 people that hadn't unlocked their final talents and a tank who was 100 but very very new to the game. It's easy to become frustrated when you see people fail to grasp mechanics you've seen time and time again.

But honestly, most people don't queue up just to fail. A simple tl;dr of the fight will suffice. If they don't want help, boot them. Simple!
    Thanks for the ad-hominem; it supports your inability to support your argument.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Sylvanas boss where undeads are closing in a circle around and everyone attacks a different one = wipe
    I place an marker on add were killing
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

1 option: blizz, you suck! Game has become casual, we want hardcore like in vanilla, where are teh numbers? bosses barely hit tanks.
    2 option: blizz, you suck! The mechanic X is rly hard, you need to nerf it.

Choose wisely.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    The problem is twofold. The instance itself actually requires you to have a brain (that negates about 50% of the playerbase) and it also requires communication (that negates about 90% of the playerbase). So what you're complaining about could've been solved had you taken a few seconds out of your time, or hell, anyone ELSE in the group could've done it too, just to explain what to do.

Instead, what typically happens is that the people who know how to do the instance get pissed off and start calling people names, the people who don't know how to do the instance don't ever say anything otherwise, the party wipes and suddenly you have a bunch of pissed off people.

If I ever get into a dungeon that I know requires an IQ above 25 to do, and I actually know how to do it, I ALWAYS ask, "Does anyone need an explanation on how to do this place?" I even have it set up as a macro. 9 times out of 10, someone will say yes, I will explain it (or explain it when we get there), and we have a flawless run. One of those times, at least, you will have the elitist who bitches about how only casuals don't know how to run this place, it's easy, they could solo it, blah blah blah.

Instances, hell, content in general, is only as easy as the competency of your group. If nobody knows what they're doing, it's hard. And if everyone knows what they're doing, it's faceroll. Most groups tend to fall somewhere in between. And most of those in between groups could be pushed toward the faceroll group if elitist idiots would take the time to explain what's going on.

If someone has never been in an instance, you have to expect them to fuck up at LEAST once, even after explaining it. That wall of undead on the Sylvanas part is pretty intimidating, I know I freaked the fuck out the first time I saw it. Telling them to fight the same one is one thing, but getting them to understand it is another. So if someone causes a wipe, just explain what happened and what needs to happen.

The lack of communication in this game is nobody's fault but ours. Blizzard didn't break our fingers or prevent us from talking. You seem perfectly capable of coming here and bitching, and you probably bitched in the instance group, all that typing could've been used to prevent the issue all together.
    I see less wipes to breaking thrunthe zombies than to her throwing out her purple bad right after you break thru. I find I have to tell groups to keep moving because her line of purple bad she throws out is unforgiving.
    So many times we break thru the zombies and everyone dies to that.

Bane is honestly the easiest boss in there- just throw the totem on him before he jumps. Any decent dps group (pulling 4-5k in TW) should be able to nuke in down in two totems and maybe 1 platform down.

End Time is definitely a bit more difficult that the rest, although I've had some issues in Grim Batol at times too. That said, I've only had to leave once or twice, or had to kick people a couple of times. Generally it boils down to people who haven't done it in a long time and have forgotten things, or they are newer players that never really did it. It is one of the instances you don't really get while leveling if you queue for dungeons so people don't have a chance to get familiar with it.

I had a group last night that I hoped in too that had obviously wiped on Baine. I and another player took the time to explain totems and how they worked and we one shot it and never had an issue for the rest of the run. Everyone is quick to judge, but often it is simply not knowing the mechanics and lets face it, rarely do groups give people time to look over the dungeon journal.

I've left a group one time this weekend, the last boss of Grim Batol on my Prot Warrior. Everyone spoke a different language and it was apparent they didn't understand the mechanics and one or two really weren't pulling the DPS needed to down him. If I can't speak your language I can't explain things so it's just easier for me to move on and stop wasting my time.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thomix View Post
    With the current community, that would probably be the hardest dungeon ever
    It's like trying to put together a perfect Slowpoke in /b/.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Deleted
    This is interesting.
    A good example of what the "queue and lobby"-type of social play is like. People get frustrated when paired together with complete strangers and instead of trying to communicate and work together with the group, I seems to be easier to post threads like this calling for nerfs.

There's noticeable difference in group quality between LFD and Group Finder for Mythic Dungeons - and drawing that even further compared to Guild groups, all of the other methods pale in comparison.

I'm intrigued that Blizzard devs have been consistently moving away from small social groups (guilds) in favor of large anonymous communities.
    I wonder if they know about Dunbar's Number. It seems their current design is at odds with it. Maybe they should read this:
    http://www.cracked.com/article_14990...keysphere.html

They should just have made these like Heroic mythic w-e its called 5 mans....

No LFD sign up, but a huge bonus for doing them. Like 100-200 badges pr. run. Would be fun to premade run some 5 mans with a dedicated steady group.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    This is why dungeon endgame has been pure shit since TBC. End Time isn't hard, people are just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    The problem is twofold. The instance itself actually requires you to have a brain (that negates about 50% of the playerbase) and it also requires communication (that negates about 90% of the playerbase). So what you're complaining about could've been solved had you taken a few seconds out of your time, or hell, anyone ELSE in the group could've done it too, just to explain what to do.

If I ever get into a dungeon that I know requires an IQ above 25 to do, and I actually know how to do it, I ALWAYS ask, "Does anyone need an explanation on how to do this place?" I even have it set up as a macro. 9 times out of 10, someone will say yes, I will explain it (or explain it when we get there), and we have a flawless run. One of those times, at least, you will have the elitist who bitches about how only casuals don't know how to run this place, it's easy, they could solo it, blah blah blah.
    You really get that many speak up and say they dont know? its more like 1 out of 10 for me. Blizz should probably make something which you cant outgear and know most ppl will do due to the rewards more on the spank and tank side though. They should know where the skill level of majority of their playerbase is whirPeople have a better chance at carrying in mythic dungeons now than TW yet the cache for TW is only normal...and you have to do 5 TW for the weekly as opposed to 4 mythics

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    This is why dungeon endgame has been pure shit since TBC. End Time isn't hard, people are just stupid.
    It's mostly always been people/overgearing to blame.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Umm,, as a warrior tank I can solo the ghoul on Sylvanas so there is no way you should be having even a remote amount of trouble there as for lava well it's lava.. you move out of it.

I guess ppl still fail at Nerzul in shadowmoon burial grounds then. Cos that version can be slightly harder due to the boss still running around doing his cone ability while you try and get one add down

Seriously lets not nerf anymore stuff kthx.
    Smile like you mean it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Just another human female... I fail to see what's interesting / special about her. Never got the rave for jaina even back in the WC III days.

- - - Updated - - -

Well blame Blizzard for making almost all 5man content zerg-able.

Ofc players will it hard to follow tactics if all they ever knew was "mash buttons -> collect loot".
    she has that sexy voice and her model oh my god so hot looking.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396