Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well I would slam him to the ground...Take my sword and rip off his head.
    Watch as he reverts back into Human form with a shocked expression on his headless face.

FOR THE HORDE!!!
    Don't mess with the Horde you furry mocker.
    This made me smile. Great imagery.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    I wonder, if Genn gives Jaina a bone... Worgen and psychotic bitch, what a lovely couple
    At least I like to see the alliance being less noble and wanting blood

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    The Horde's had a unstable and dangerous military leader since Vanilla and nothing happened to her, can't see this would be any different.
    Yeah, but Genn is alliance, and you know the alliance are supposed to be the passive whipping boys/girls of whatever horde leader has ambitions of conquest this week... /sarcasm

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather we do something about the Horde sympathizer King.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Genn is a danger to the Alliance. His personal vendetta against Sylvanas will cost everyone the fate of Azeroth. He commands the entire Alliance military at the Broken Shore and spearheads the invasion against Sylvanas instead of looking for prisoners or fighting the Legion. I mean just look at this guy, hes a complete moron! Even after the supreme leader of your faction dies, you still want to cost more lives on both sides over your kingdom and your son who've been gone for nearly half a decade! He's going to decieve Anduin and Jaina for his personal desires and not what is right for the Alliance.
    Ya this kid is voting for Bernie sanders lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Ya this is world of Warcraft, I don't want peace with the horde, Vatican died at the perfect time, prime example of what happens when you become a horde sympathizer

Quote Originally Posted by SunDragon View Post
    Both him and Jaina leave the assembly (or in Genn's case doesn't even attend) before a demon hunter reveals demons hiding in the castle by disspelling their disguises.
    Either one or both of them is a dreadlord. Probably just one to give us a false lead.

I know this horse is beaten to death, but I doubt that's a coincidence.
    Theres only one way to find out.

...Feed Genn some chocolate and find out whether he dies or not.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Yes kill him!, i cant wait for the Alliance to attack us so we can actually team up with races that are like us Troll tribes, Ogres and other Goblin cartels (nobody wants to team up on the Horde with humans and Gnomes get this idea out of your head blizzard!)
    I really hope Alliance will kill some peacebringer Horde characters like Baine and Thrall so nothing is holding us back this time for a full on war.
    Last edited by mmoc2b606a4969; 2016-04-16 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Genn is a danger to the Alliance. His personal vendetta against Sylvanas ... over his kingdom and your son who've been gone for nearly half a decade! He's going to decieve Anduin and Jaina for his personal desires and not what is right for the Alliance.
    OH IS THAT ALL?? JUST HIS ENTIRE KINGDOM AND HIS SON MURDERED 5 YEARS AGO??????? WHAT A CRY BABY!!

I can't see how all the Genn hate is anything but more lame Sylvanas fanboyism. The fact Blizz is trying to play it up isn't exactly unexpected, for much the same reasons.
    Sylvannas is basically Warcraft's Hitler. I know it's normally dumb to make Nazi comparisons on these things but... I mean, that's half the character these days. She's committed huge Warcrimes, used chemical weapons to raze entire towns, attacked others entirely unprovoked... she's a warmongering war-criminal who would gladly cause the genocide of EVERYONE if she could get away with it.... and Genns the badguy because he things she should be dead(er)? Sure there's a time and a a place for everything, and he's letting his emotions cloud his judgement a bit, but lets not all pretend its some bizarre irrational hatred he has.

You never know, maybe if Hitler had bigger tits and some flat abs then everyone would have been saying how the world had to do something about those hate-filled Allies and their irrational dislike for the poor misunderstood despot.
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2016-04-16 at 03:25 PM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Sylvannas is basically Warcraft's Hitler.
    Hitler killed ppl without a after thought.
    She kills humans because she has the power to bring ppl back from the death unite them in a peacefull united force.

IRL death is the end, this is why you need to open your mind to the thought that you can come back from the death in a better, improved form.
    If you cant do that then yes she is Hitler when you view everything from a IRL point of view, when you look at her with a open mind that everything in this fantasy world is possible then she might actually be the one that can unite all races into 1 force in a undead form.

If hitler was Muslim Europe would have let him do whatever he wanted for as long as he wanted lol

TFW when Epic Rap Battle history lyrics

Your daddy beat you like a dog and now you're evil. #DAMN
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Deleted
    So apparently wanting revenge for attempted genocide of your people is a bad thing?

10+ Year Old Account
    All i see is you whining.

Fucking hate about Sylvanas and Greymane everywhere on these forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Lol.

How would he 'deceive' Jaina, she's been putting her own personal vendettas above everything since Theramoore got nuked. Greymane at least has more of a right to be pissed since his country wasn't involved in the alliance/horde war, unlike Theramoore.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Holy fuck the alliance gets balls and you want to cut them off.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DomesticViolence View Post
    This made me smile. Great imagery.
    I wouldn't do it too a live person. Not that sick or that crazy in the head.

Just would do it to a fictional character.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    We should support Genn in ripping the head off that traitorus coward bitch that just keeps running out of real fight...

She failed the High elves and now she failed the united Horde/Alliance in pushing the Legion

Sylvannas have to die ! For Azeroth!
    Although comments leave me dazed and confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    No, this is exactly what we need. There needs to be more faction conflict between the Alliance and the Horde.

Genn and Jaina getting extreme towards the Forsaken is a good thing, because it's going to spark conflicts all the way down the Alliance and Horde. Tension is good.

#makewarcraftgreatagain

We need more conflicts.

Humans/Worgen v. Forsaken is a good start.
    Dwarf v. Troll could evolve from territorial dispute in the Hinterlands.
    Night Elves v. Orcs could break out again over Kalimdor.
    Goblins v. Gnomes need to see some real bloodshed for once.

Tauren, Draenei, Blood Elves, Pandaren can just watch from the sidelines.
    I'm down with this. If an undead bitch killed my son infront of me while laying siege to my homeland I'd be chasing the wench to the ends of the earth too.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    OH IS THAT ALL?? JUST HIS ENTIRE KINGDOM AND HIS SON MURDERED 5 YEARS AGO??????? WHAT A CRY BABY!!

I can't see how all the Genn hate is anything but more lame Sylvanas fanboyism. The fact Blizz is trying to play it up isn't exactly unexpected, for much the same reasons.
    Sylvannas is basically Warcraft's Hitler. I know it's normally dumb to make Nazi comparisons on these things but... I mean, that's half the character these days. She's committed huge Warcrimes, used chemical weapons to raze entire towns, attacked others entirely unprovoked... she's a warmongering war-criminal who would gladly cause the genocide of EVERYONE if she could get away with it.... and Genns the badguy because he things she should be dead(er)? Sure there's a time and a a place for everything, and he's letting his emotions cloud his judgement a bit, but lets not all pretend its some bizarre irrational hatred he has.

You never know, maybe if Hitler had bigger tits and some flat abs then everyone would have been saying how the world had to do something about those hate-filled Allies and their irrational dislike for the poor misunderstood despot.
    garrosh was warcrafts Hitler.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    The Alliance is finally going to get their very own Garrosh!