Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Noticed today that the Stormwind guard keeping watch over Anduin are actually demons.

Do you think that it could something to do with Jaina? I mean, every other leader stands around Varians body, except her. Onyxia did the same thing years ago...
    Last edited by Fedster; 2016-04-15 at 03:42 PM.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think we were told the Legion attacks SW's funeral, so it's nothing new.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Jaina is a Dreadlord confirmed.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Watch the end of Nobbel's Broken Shore video.
    https://youtu.be/qW0XVgaKh_g?t=2092

So Varian dies then^^
    Guess this one was kinda my own fault.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Deleted
    Its a bug currently from the event. They should be guards normally.

Might want to add a spoiler tag somewhere.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fedster View Post
    Do you think that it could something to do with Jaina? I mean, every other leader stands around Varians body, except her. Onyxia did the same thing years ago...
    it has nothing to do with jaina.. She's gonna be a "minor" role in legion so let's clear the air she will NEVER be a raid boss or turn on the alliance blizzard already did that with the cata end time instances.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    it has nothing to do with jaina.. She's gonna be a "minor" role in legion so let's clear the air she will NEVER be a raid boss or turn on the alliance blizzard already did that with the cata end time instances.
    You can say that now. Let's wait for the second tier before we jump any ships about Jaina not being a psychotic, blood crazed orc murderer.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post

You're a dreadlord too, trying to keep the identity of your leader a secret, but I can see right through you foul demon! Jesse Cox has seen the truth and shared it with his fellow pupils.
    Last edited by Adoxe; 2016-04-15 at 04:56 PM.

Ahhhh, shit these are spoilers

That spoiler tag in title though lol
    My name is what makes me so manly.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAAlDoAtV7Y
    You're a dreadlord too, trying to keep the identity of your leader a secret, but I can see right through you foul demon! Jesse Cox has seen the truth and shared it with his fellow pupils.
    http://i.imgur.com/KzQtEkHl.jpg
    exactly, and I wish people would just give it arest too, tired of so many heroes just turning bad to create new bosses, I for one am very glad Illidan went the opposite way for a change, a guy thought a villain actually not a villain at all, and his jailor actually just being misguided.

it's okay for Jaina to be quite cheesed off, afterall she sacrfiiced, to be betrayed like that by the horde she'd been suing for peace, i'ts okay she continues to be angry, she doesn't have to turn mad, suicidal and a raid boss, she could just be a person that makes things very difficult for the horde and for Alliance-horde relations too.

Deleted
    Jaina would be interesting as a raid boss, tho.

Skills like "Mass Sheep", followed by "Summon butcher"..

What if Jaina isn't a dreadlord
    What if she's an imp mother

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well from the strings about the rogue class hall campaign, it seems the SI:7 has also been entirely compromised, Matthias Shaw abducted and Detheroc is disguised as Shaw and running the SI:7 right in SW. So Anduin has bigger problems than a couple of guards . . .
    Ooo damn that sounds fun.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post
    What if Jaina isn't a dreadlord
    What if she's an imp mother
    so, she can shoot imps out of her vagina?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    so, she can shoot imps out of her vagina?

Maybe.
    /10char

Makes sense, the alliance are recruiting the Legion to fight off the horde, since even after the SoO, they have no fucking chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    I would love to have Jaina as a raid boss.

Ever since she turned on her own father/people in W3, I've been wanting to get rid of her.