Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I don't know. On the pictures, I do not see any crime being committed.

I have a few similar pictures with my little cousin. Should I go to jail as well?
    they married children, they're in the wrong, that's all there is to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazu View Post
    It states other people including adults were around. The article even states one of the parents works at the refugee camp, so most likely its either a refugee they've become friends with, or taken their kid to work with them and took some selfies with nice people.

Also, 20 year olds being friends with 13-15 year olds is very common, especially in western society.

Yes there may be other things going on, but all you can go on is the evidence here. The site that was linked makes assumptions and accusations. However the evidence that is present is simply -
    Photos showing nothing sexual/predatory
    Family of the girls saying there is nothing happening and they are just friends.

Sorry, but unless you have other evidence to say otherwise, the simple fact of the matter is, this is pure racist/descrimntory intolerant fear mongering at this stage.

Finally, nothing in the article even mentioned a religion, so anyone saying anything about Muslims just proves how racist they are. Guess what there is Christians and Jews etc that are Arab looking aswell. Pretty telling when as soon as you see Arab and a negative issue/problem you instantly assume they are Muslim. Although I suppose every time I hear about the US having another terrorist attack AKA mass shooting I instantly assume they are christian too.
    20 year olds hanging out with 10 to 13 year olds is not common in the US, not quite sure if this is the norm in the Nordic countries, I know some people are now going to say "when I was 10 I used to hang out with 30 year olds all of the time"...

And as I mentioned, the fact that adults (presumably the parents of the kids) act as "chaperones" and condone this behavior is beyond bizarre. The photos clearly have an element of romanticism to them, and that is all of the evidence necessary - the site makes assumptions that any level headed person would make. And it is absolutely predatory to take those kind of photos and make those kind of comments on social media.

As for pulling the "fear mongering" card, it seems pretty obvious that you are in the same category of the parents, being ok with kids that are being raped/molested. When it comes to this type of issue, we must be proactive, and not "wait until something happens".

Think about it this way, if you are at a party and a female friend of yours has to much to drink, and you see a few guys carry her to a bedroom and not come out, do you think you should try to intervene at the expense of looking "like a fear mongerer", or would you prefer to do the "politcally correct" thing and not try to demonize the guys that could be raping your friend?

As for the refugees being muslim, it seems pretty obvious. That being said maybe they aren't? We do know this type of behavior is accepted in their society though so it's a reasonable conclusion to make.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is the difference? Even if it is a 12 y/o girl with a 80 y/o dude, but they don't break any laws - what exactly is the problem?
    An 80 year old man and a 12 year old girl don't exactly have a lot in common. If he is not a relative or a family friend it is widely considered creepy to take a picture that close to a young girl.

Deleted
    Bla bla bla shady pictures, bla bla bla Muslims are all pedos!

Am I doing it right?

Yes, the pictures are at best, very shady, at worst an indicator of something far worse.

But as has been said, it's not PROOF of sexual activities taking place either. But anything to push that "MUSLIMS HORDES R TEYKING R MUNYES AND LIL GIRLZ! OMG OMG. THUR RAYPIN OUR WIMENZ AND ERO MIN R CUCKS. DEM REGRESIVE LIBTARDS CAUZ ALL DIS".

If something really illegal is going on, they will be punished. Period. This is not some indicator this is a widespread mass raping of "Lil white girls and boys" either.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    20 year olds hanging out with 10 to 13 year olds is not common in the US, not quite sure if this is the norm in the Nordic countries, I know some people are now going to say "when I was 10 I used to hang out with 30 year olds all of the time"....
    I don't know those people keep saying just "hanging out", the one little girl in particular has many pictures with much older middle eastern men and they are posting about how beautiful and how she is. Posting "i love you", "i miss you", etc.. etc... it's all on the ylilauta thread. Disgusting shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post

Am I doing it right?

Yes, the pictures are at best, very shady, at worst an indicator of something far worse.

But as has been said, it's not PROOF of sexual activities taking place either. But anything to push that "MUSLIMS HORDES R TEYKING R MUNYES AND LIL GIRLZ! OMG OMG. THUR RAYPIN OUR WIMENZ AND ERO MIN R CUCKS. DEM REGRESIVE LIBTARDS CAUZ ALL DIS".

If something really illegal is going on, they will be punished. Period. This is not some indicator this is a widespread mass raping of "Lil white girls and boys" either.
    No sexual activities have to take place for it to be considered grooming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    No laws are being broken in this picture.

What exactly is the problem?

Stop being obtuse would you please?

We all know exactly what is going on here.
    No, we know what these people did, based on historical records, not on this picture. Do you have any records of the guys on the pictures in the OP doing something unlawful? No? Too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    they married children, they're in the wrong, that's all there is to it.
    They married them? The article doesn't mention it. How did you come to this conclusion?

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    An 80 year old man and a 12 year old girl don't exactly have a lot in common. If he is not a relative or a family friend it is widely considered creepy to take a picture that close to a young girl.
    I don't know, when I lived in a village, there was a 70 y/o or so storyteller that we would often come visit. I imagine girls were pretty much as close to him as on these pictures - again, no harm came to anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Am I doing it right?

Scandinavian countries don't know the definition of punishment. Their jails are luxury apartments. Norway gave a mass murderer 20 years in "preventive detention" aka a luxury apartment with all the amenities he could want, t.v., computer, PlayStation, etc...
    "I have friends, many friends. I have friends in China, India, Russia." "I will make deals, lots of deals. I'm good at making deals. Deals, deals, deals."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    No sexual activities have to take place for it to be considered grooming.
    If they are then they will be punished or they should be. That being said, labeling them "Pedos" without hard proof is still slander.

Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    This thread amuses me.

Yeah the world isn't perfectly ordered, some 13yo girls might end up befriending 20yo guys, and might even a few years later lose their virginity in the back of a shed to one, enjoy it and then for the rest of their adult lives keep asking their bf or husband if it's okay she calls him: "daddy"... and enjoy it.

Whoop-di-doo.
    Some of them are quite a bit older than 20, and judging by their comments it's quite a bit more than "befriending".

15+ Year Old Account
    Crime prevention > criminal justice.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    I don't know. On the pictures, I do not see any crime being committed.

I have a few similar pictures with my little cousin. Should I go to jail as well?
    Reallllly hate to be that guy but I hope you realise this is not abnormal in their own culture? I mean you are being deliberately ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    This thread amuses me.

Yeah the world isn't perfectly ordered, some 13yo girls might end up befriending 20yo guys, and might even a few years later lose their virginity in the back of a shed to one, enjoy it and then for the rest of their adult lives keep asking their bf or husband if it's okay she calls him: "daddy"... and enjoy it.

Whoop-di-doo.
    This is the worst post in this thread thus far.

The problem is that the 10 year olds are probably getting devirginized now. I know the left wingers and right wingers disagree on a lot of different things on this site and in many ways probably perceive the world differently. That being said, is this the new thing the left is accepting? Grown men having relationships with kids that haven't even reached puberty?

If they are then they will be punished or they should be. That being said, labeling them "Pedos" without hard proof is still slander.
    Good thing we have proof. Pedos are people who are attracted to prepubescent children. These girls are prepubescent and they are clearly attracted to the one girl judging by the comments they are leaving on her pictures.

Deleted
    Considering what they're posting on their profiles, that's enough for me. The court would not convict someone for slander if they call them pedos, most likely, either.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, when I lived in a village, there was a 70 y/o or so storyteller that we would often come visit. I imagine girls were pretty much as close to him as on these pictures - again, no harm came to anyone.
    I would consider that different, though. That's almost more like a mentor relationship and that 70 year old storyteller is interacting with the girls as a group. If that storyteller were to befriend just one of the girls to the extent that they would hang out and go places together it would definitely raise a few eyebrows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djlampshade View Post
    Reallllly hate to be that guy but I hope you realise this is not abnormal in their own culture? I mean you are being deliberately ignorant.
    Where did I claim otherwise? Do you people just make up claims on the fly or what? I've already been accused in supporting child rape and in being a "pedo", now people start crediting me for saying something about their culture and calling me ignorant based on that...

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    I would consider that different, though. That's almost more like a mentor relationship and that 70 year old storyteller is interacting with the girls as a group. If that storyteller were to befriend just one of the girls to the extent that they would hang out and go places together it would definitely raise a few eyebrows.
    I suppose. But ultimately, as long as no law is broken, it is purely a matter of subjective ethics. I imagine quite a few people wouldn't see anything strange in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Crime prevention > criminal justice.
    Good thing this principle doesn't apply to western democracies and only circulates in totalitarian dictatorships like North Korea or Cuba. Otherwise, we would all be seriously screwed.
    Last edited by May90; 2016-04-17 at 08:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Considering what they're posting on their profiles, that's enough for me. The court would not convict someone for slander if they call them pedos, most likely, either.
    If there's no sexual activity going on, it would be slander. A facebook photo doesn't change that. Not saying I know the story, but I Know that children cuddling up to adults is not automatic abuse or pedo.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    This is happening in Canada. They allow 40 year old Muslim men to bring in their 9 year old "wife" that they married overseas in other countries. Not surprisingly when a thread about this popped up here, Endus vigorously defended Canada's acceptance of it.

I will try to find that thread to show how pervasive and accepting this is by the West, but only for Muslim's and no one else.

Here is the link.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nds-(EU)/page3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    If there's no sexual activity going on, it would be slander. A facebook photo doesn't change that. Not saying I know the story, but I Know that children cuddling up to adults is not automatic abuse or pedo.
    Ding ding ding, we have a winner!