Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by p291u View Post
    Like I said, get educated first: https://www.psychologytoday.com/conditions/pedophilia

Also, wikipedia as a source. Good laugh, thanks.
    Your link says more or less the same thing smart guy.

Once again, the proof is on you to provide that there IS sexual attraction or activities. Otherwise, it's still slander. Go on though. Don't let me stop your witch hunt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djlampshade View Post
    Would you say these pictures look harmless or like it indeed looks like attraction somewhat?
    Because they are harmless. Attraction or not, on these pictures we don't see any wrong action being taken, so I don't see anything wrong with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I meant KKK in general, not these particular people. Really, is hanging on semantics what you are going to do?

What atrocity do you see on photos? There is none.

It doesn't state that crime prevention > criminal justice, like the poster I quoted claimed. That was exactly what I was commenting. What does your comment have to do with it?
    To be fair, mate, it does look fishy...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Wtf?? Do you think I should call my niece ugly?

I know where you're going to with your argument, and I'm on your side really... but I'm pointing out that you have photos and are already building quite a strong case just based off that. Just for your information, I am not blood related to my niece. You would totally put me in jail for that fact alone. And you'd be oh so wrong.
    I don't think you understand how the law works. It would be impossible to get someone for slander if they said those guys are pedophiles, due to their comments on the profiles.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, mate, it does look fishy...
    What does?
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

No, we know what these people did, based on historical records, not on this picture. Do you have any records of the guys on the pictures in the OP doing something unlawful? No? Too bad.
    YES EXACTLY.

We all knew EXACTLY what those white hooded hicks were up to.

Just as we all know EXACTLY what Muslim men do with underage girls.

They don't even deny this so I have literally no fucking idea why any of you are.

They are interested in these preteen girls for sex and they are preying upon them to get it.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

What does?
    Those photos. They do look fishy. We all know it... I can understand people being uncomfortable with this, even without context. It looks weird.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    I don't think you understand how the law works. It would be impossible to get someone for slander if they said those guys are pedophiles, due to their comments on the profiles.
    Is this just about you wanting to get away with calling them pedos? Oh well... getting bored now.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Deleted

Is this just about you wanting to get away with calling them pedos? Oh well... getting bored now.
    No, it's about what the law is in Finland. You won't get convicted for slander if you call them pedophiles.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I find it pretty impetulant you're trying to make this into a left-wing / right-wing kinda topic, but as far as I can see it's the young right-wingers who have this tendency of wanting to "order the universe perfectly" and expect the goverment to make sure it's perfectly ordered everywhere, preferably with a lot of violence.

There are several ways to look at this:
    1. Law: I'm sure there are plenty of laws in place that try to obstruct relationships between adults and minors.

2. Personal: Stuff like this will always happen, and most likely the girl comes from a rather lower class family with parents that don't really care much what happens to her. I'm not bothered with the idea that the universe isn't perfectly ordered and that things slip through the nets of law (happens all the time). There'll always be cases like that, especially more so in 'lower class' areas, where people just don't have the time or willpower with keeping the social order of things perfectly tidy.

I also have enough experience with human beings to understand that even if the girl might have a relationship with an adult man, and who knows what else goes on in the privacy of their bedroom, that this doesn't necessiraly mean that the girl should be considered trash, or that she isn't quite alright with the situation, or that she'll regret her choices in the future, or that she can't turn out into becoming a well-rounded and intelligent adult later in life anymore.

Turning this whole thing into some kind of "immigrants are raping our kids" hysteria is just abject bullshit. While I'm certain there are thousands of cocks inside too young vaginas across West-Europe, a few decades ago these penises would've only been a bit whiter, because the lower class just was a bit whiter. Don't pretend that only immigrants do this stuff. Lower class white communities don't live any further away in the gutter from law and social ethics than anyone else.

PS: I'm friends with a few (far) right-wing people, one of them said she had "sex with an adult" back when she was 15 or so, and that she still doesn't regret any moment of it, or thinks it's the place of the government or society to interfere with such things.
    I like how you attack people for turning this into a left wing / right wing debate, then go ahead and expand on it with the most insipid argument I've come across so far. Your final argument is even worse "History shows that white people did this too, racists!" The point isn't their skin colour to start of with, but had you looked at these men you too would presume they are muslim. You should read up abit on what is going on in the middle-east, and reflect on whether the way you are brought up becomes irrelevant to satsify your narrative or if it is indeed important to how you turn out as a human being.

To point out by the way, the left is responsible for alot more violence post 2010 than the right-wing is, that goes for most of Europe and America.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    YES EXACTLY.

They don't even deny this so I have literally no fucking idea why any of you are.

They are interested in these preteen girls for sex and they are preying upon them to get it.
    Yeah when the guy's are posting things like "you are beautiful" it's incredibly obvious there is a sexual attraction to the kids, the men themselves are saying this yet we still have people in this thread that are going that "now now, let's not assume anything!" route.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    That being said, is this the new thing the left is accepting? Grown men having relationships with kids that haven't even reached puberty?
    YES!

They accept it as the mass reports of "refugee" rape and molestation roll in on a daily basis.

They accept here as they insist no wrong has been done.

And they will accept it in the future as the issue grows and becomes a fight for the "rights" of Muslim men to penetrate preteens.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

No, it's about what the law is in Finland. You won't get convicted for slander if you call them pedophiles.
    Ok, cool. Still bored, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    Your link says more or less the same thing smart guy.

Once again, the proof is on you to provide that there IS sexual attraction or activities. Otherwise, it's still slander. Go on though. Don't let me stop your witch hunt.
    My link says the same thing? All my link says is that the requirement be a sexual attraction to prepubescent children. Disproving your crap about "primary or exclusive" attraction. In fact, I even went to one of the sources for that very sentence on wikipedia: http://www.who.int/classifications/icd/en/GRNBOOK.pdf

F65.4 Paedophilia
    A. The general criteria for F65 Disorders of sexual preference must be met.

B. A persistent or a predominant preference for sexual activity with a prepubescent child or children.

C. The person is at least 16 years old and at least five years older than the child or children in B.
    Here is F65 Disorders:
    F65 DISORDERS OF SEXUAL PREFERENCE
    G1. Recurrent intense sexual urges and fantasies involving unusual objects or activities.
    G2. Acts on the urges or is markedly distressed by them.
    G3. The preference has been present for at least six months.
    No mention of primary or exclusive, only that they have to persistently be attracted to children and be at least 5 years older. Both of which are evidenced by the age of these men and their comments on these photos. So yes, you can (in your own words) "shut the fuck up now".

10+ Year Old Account
    YES EXACTLY.

We knew what their organization was up to. We don't know what each of the persons on the photo was up to. Once again: as long as unlawful/unethical action has not been taken, you have no legal nor moral right to criticize them.

Those photos. They do look fishy. We all know it... I can understand people being uncomfortable with this, even without context. It looks weird.
    Doesn't look weird to me... *shrugs* Then again, I am probably more open-minded than a skeleton.

100 years ago pedophilia meant loving children

don't you love your children?

YES!

They accept it as the mass reports of "refugee" rape and molestation roll in on a daily basis.

They accept here as they insist no wrong has been done.

And they will accept it in the future as the issue grows and becomes a fight for the "rights" of Muslim men to penetrate preteens.
    No, we don't. But that wouldn't fit your narrative. See there is no "left wing". :P

But, I can play that game, too... how about the right wing finally actually produces hard evidence so we can jail those fuckers? Instead of incompetently throwing around photos that do nothing but spawn pointless discussions on an internet forum?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    Well when their prophet consummated a 9 to 10 year old what do you expect?
    If you're going to go down that rabbit hole; I will remind you that many biblical figures had wives around that age too. But you don't have the same reaction to white Christians do you?

No sexual activities have to take place for it to be considered grooming.
    "Grooming" as a criminal offence is not a thing in a LOT of countries, including Finland. Mostly because it is bloody hard to prove it beyond doubt, and laws like that also have to be supported by extremely large and trained internet research teams, as 99% of all grooming happens over the Internet.

upd: Also, keep in mind that almost everywhere in the west the information about all investigations of crimes that involve children is closed to the public, so the Finnish police might be looking into this already without the media knowing about it.
    Last edited by Mithfin; 2016-04-17 at 08:39 AM.

Doesn't look weird to me... *shrugs* Then again, I am probably more open-minded than a skeleton.
    Hmm, I don't know man... I'd really like to speak to the person taking those photos and hear what they have to say about it. Part of me thinks this is really dodgy, the other part thinks there could be so many explanations that would make some people here red in the face with embarassment...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by p291u View Post
    My link says the same thing? All my link says is that the requirement be a sexual attraction to prepubescent children. Disproving your crap about "primary or exclusive" attraction. In fact, I even went to one of the sources for that very sentence on wikipedia: http://www.who.int/classifications/icd/en/GRNBOOK.pdf

Here is F65 Disorders:

No mention of primary or exclusive, only that they have to persistently be attracted to children and be at least 5 years older. Both of which are evidence by the age of these men and their comments on these photos. So yes, you can (in your own words) "shut the fuck up now".

Compliments =/= signs of attraction.

Keep going, still waiting for that "proof". Otherwise most every fucking adult in the western world is now a pedophile based on FB posts while complimenting someone elses child.

No one "denied" IF something is happening that is untowards it's wrong. However you lot keep insisting that there IS something going on with no proof other than a picture that in and of itself, while might "feel" wrong , is not proof, and a compliment, which is STILL NOT FUCKING PROOF.

Get that through your thick skull would you?