Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailswipe View Post
    Apparently it was a clash between illegal immigrants and anti-crime protesters.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rant-camp.html
    The Daily Mail is blaming non-refugees for starting the violence against refugees! That is a first.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    The Daily Mail is blaming non-refugees for starting the violence against refugees! That is a first.
    Someone´s getting fired!
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    anti-crime protest aka redneck protest.
    Right. People who are "anti-crime" are rednecks.

Secondly this happened in a city center in France. Not really ground zero for rednecks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Someone´s getting fired!
    To be fair, they were blaming French people for starting it and they do not like the Frenchies either.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankminimia View Post
    Wtf is the story behind this?
    Probably nothing, just animals acting like they do in their homeland.

Actually, they're just quoting Le Parisien...

Btw, this is why secondary sources are shit. They fuck up your argument so quickly.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, they were blaming French people for starting it and they do not like the Frenchies either.
    I imagine someone at the daily mail almost died trying to decide who´s really to blame in this story.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Guys, all those women and children and scientist are just running from war. Look how peaceful and assimilated they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Who said anything about precious youths? I said youths, nothing about precious. Where's your source for them attacking the police? The article simply states that the police was pelted with objects, not who threw them. And it clearly points out that the aggression came from those vigilantes... YOUR kind of people. Have anything to comment on that?

- - - Updated - - -

After some dude throws a missile at them... jesus, do you really think we're going to not comment on you conveniently leaving that bit out!? They don't just grab stuff and start whacking, they were provoked, by YOUR kind of people.
    Throwing bottles and debris at the police is attacking the police.

One pebble being thrown and these "refugees" riot, grab metal poles and wood planks and start attacking everyone including the police? Secondly the article doesn't say which side threw the pebble. All it says it was "a drunk man". That could either be a French Citizen or a "refugee".
    Last edited by Super Friendly Kitty Cat; 2016-04-17 at 09:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    Right. People who are "anti-crime" are rednecks.

Secondly this happened in a city center in France. Not really ground zero for rednecks.
    Anti-crime protesters who start throwing missiles at people are not really anti-crime protesters, unless they are protesting their own actions.

Deleted
    That can't be Paris. That has to be Mogadishu.

Load them all up on a ship and send them somewhere else, like the congo.

One pebble being thrown and these "refugees" riot, grab metal poles and wood planks and start attacking everyone including the police?
    They're rioters... the police and rioters have a century old tradition of people throwing stuff at the police. That's their expected behaviour. I suggest you stop making such a fuss about that, since your favourite nazi party also started out as rioters.

And... I like how you belittle the provocation. "One pebble". That's so cute, you're fucked by not checking context and now you try to squeeze the facts so they still suit your hate propaganda... get the fuck outta here... :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Anti-crime protesters who start throwing missiles at people are not really anti-crime protesters, unless they are protesting their own actions.
    There is no evidence that says the person who threw something first was someone affiliated with the anti-crime protesters.

Please link any source which explicitly states this.

10+ Year Old Account

One pebble being thrown and these "refugees" riot, grab metal poles and wood planks and start attacking everyone including the police?
    Where are you getting that "one pebble" was thrown?

As much as I hate to use the Daily Mail as a source, "The violence erupted underneath the tracks when a group of men threw objects at the migrants...".

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    They're rioters... the police and rioters have a century old tradition of people throwing stuff at the police. That's their expected behaviour. I suggest you stop making such a fuss about that, since your favourite nazi party also started out as rioters.

And... I like how you belittle the provocation. "One pebble". That's so cute, you're fucked by not checking context and now you try to squeeze the facts so they still suit your hate propaganda... get the fuck outta here... :P
    Dude, your first assessment was it was nothing more than youths throwing garbage around.

Your outrage now is utterly laughable.

Looks more like a lair than a camp to me.

Where are you getting that "one pebble" was thrown?

As much as I hate to use the Daily Mail as a source, "The violence erupted underneath the tracks when a group of men threw objects at the migrants...".
    Every other article that I have read which are only a scant view, they either don't make that claim or they say "it is believed to occur".

Given the absolute violence shown by these "refugees" in the past, I find it hard that the Daily Mail, can accurately report what happened, when no other news source mentions who specifically started it.

According to this news source it says this:
    http://www.news.com.au/finance/econo...d09e45b8876ee3
    Shocking video of the melee, which reportedly started after police arrested a man for being drunk and disorderly, was captured by residents overlooking the Stalingrad Metro station in northeast Paris.
    According to Le Parisien newspaper, the migrants attacked police, vehicles, bystanders and each other in two massive brawls over the course of the night.
    In the video, hundreds of migrants can be seen attacking each other with planks of wood, metal bars and pieces of debris, until police arrive and begin firing tear gas canisters.
    Last edited by Super Friendly Kitty Cat; 2016-04-17 at 09:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no evidence that says the person who threw something first was someone affiliated with the anti-crime protesters.

Please link any source which explicitly states this.
    Where are you getting that there was a third group?

Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette55 View Post
    That can't be Paris. That has to be Mogadishu.
    Nah, Paris is nowhere near as nice as Mogadishu. Not yet, at least. Maybe one day, with enough cultural enrichment of course.