Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    They're siting MV- lehti, Mitä vittua -lehti (transleted as What the fuck? -magazine) as a source.... It's a neo-nazi internet publication run by a convicted Finnish criminal from Spain. Their "sources" include far-right blogs, made up statistics and "gut-feelings" of extreme right-wingers, as well as sayings of people who have been judged for racist crimes.

Deleted
    Ohhh so tolerant!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Completely normal in Islam. So say the teaching of the peadofile prophet.
    <snip retarded ugly meme>
    Seriously, the moderation on this forum is horrible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephilia View Post
    They're siting MV- lehti, Mitä vittua -lehti (transleted as What the fuck? -magazine) as a source.... It's a neo-nazi internet publication run by a convicted Finnish criminal from Spain. Their "sources" include far-right blogs, made up statistics and "gut-feelings" of extreme right-wingers, as well as sayings of people who have been judged for racist crimes.
    Here, this is especially for you. Enjoy.

MMO-Champ has to be more careful about people posting made-up crap from racist websites.

What kind of parent would let their kid be with men who are 10 years or older than they are at those kids age? That is a case of bad parenting.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Sounds like Michael Jackson should've moved to Europe, his choice of lifestyle isn't as taboo there....

- - - Updated - - -

You must be really dense then.... and I'm figuring this will get me an infraction but wow....
    Because he cant put 2 and 2 together and make 26? Im not saying nothing bad is going on there - but like most people I cant see that there is either. Is 20's hanging out with 13s "normal" - well no - but it isnt WRONG either. If there is more going on there than the pictures say then sure - its very wrong.

The problem is that people see something that isnt "clear cut" decide to them it is clear cut and rage about it on the net and it does a world of harm to real investigations where there actually is more evidence than just a picture of two people together posing for a picture.

Do I think its innocent? Probably not, but I dont have facts to go on. Poses for photos, all clothed - is hardly evidence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Is "so progressive" some buzzword/phrase to throw out these days?
    I hope not, there are too many of such things flying around now days, makes me feel old that I complain about them
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Hm. Article is a bit vague about some things. Hard to draw an accurate account of this story via Google.

That said, I can't exactly say these are romantic relationships. 13+ year old girls can have boyfriends 3-4 years older some what commonly.

In that article it looks to be just one instance of a 13 year old girl and a supposed 10 year old girl. With no actual evidence that the girls are in a romantic relationship with older men. Also the article states the girl's parents are cool with things.

If you don't find this kind of pictures at least disturbing, you are either disturbed yourself or arguing for the sake of arguing.

Imagine it's your daughter, if you are not in the least disturbed, you have a serious problem. And you should stop calling people ignorant when you are the ignorant thinking we live in a world with flowers and butterfly everywhere and everyone is nice and cool like you. There is a difference between taking a picture like that between family members and complete strangers. You may be a butterfly living in a perfect world but one day or another it's time to wake up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    What kind of parent would let their kid be with men who are 10 years or older than they are at those kids age? That is a case of bad parenting.
    I'll give you a clue: the parents are powerless to stop this even if they wanted to.

This isn't going to end well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Hm. Article is a bit vague about some things. Hard to draw an accurate account of this story via Google.

That said, I can't exactly say these are romantic relationships. 13+ year old girls can have boyfriends 3-4 years older some what commonly.

In that article it looks to be just one instance of a 13 year old girl and a supposed 10 year old girl. With no actual evidence that the girls are in a romantic relationship with older men. Also the article states the girl's parents are cool with things.
    Why are you making excuses for sexual predators?

Look at this pedo disguised as a school.......

Shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    Why are you making excuses for sexual predators?
    Not enough evidence in the reportage of this "story". Few valid sources as well- most were biased and/or sensationalist.

Deleted
    Not enough evidence in the reportage of this "story". Few valid sources as well- most were biased and/or sensationalist.
    It always the same.

"It's just a minority".

"Not all immigrants are bad".

And yet, we hear the same stories over and over and over again.

What I suggest you do is recognize the common theme.

Pedophilia is common in Afghanistan, for example. Are you going to deny that exists, too? Why anyone would want to import such barbarism into western countries is beyond me.

Looks like a case for the Paedofinder General

10+ Year Old Account
    If they're kind, paternalistic, supportive, and promote self-determination of their girlfriends, I don't see a problem with this.

But, I have a feeling that most of these relationships are not any of the above - judging by culture.

it will be fine " Sweden alone saw 77% of it’s rapes commited by it’s 2% Muslim population."

kappa

Deleted
    Rhetorical question: In light of how these young girls are being treated on these pictures (Without any further speculations). Would you be as calm and indifferent if it would be your daughter, who hangs out with grown man in their twenties like this? (And don't forget, with their cultural background - many core behaviors are grossly different, than ours.)
    Last edited by mmocdec169f0c2; 2016-04-17 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    What I suggest you do is recognize the common theme.
    The problem with this reasoning is the confirmation bias. There is no reportage of migrants whom just woke up and went to work, had dinner, watched some television and went to bed.

Human psychology evolved so we recognize and file negative experiences and events more so than positive or mundane experiences. It's a survival mechanism.

There is a small forest worth of papers on this aspect of human mentality. It applies to everything and is primary before one's outage of the newest 'shocking violence!' by Migrant Mohamed & friends.

Are you going to deny that exists, too?
    This is not part of my post's purview. Pedophilia exists everywhere. Accuracy on commonality is relative to cultural trends.

How old was their prophet's bride?