Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    With a punch to the face.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

By telling them to google it. works for everything else.

With a very philosophical answer. It's fun to discuss what is unknown, It might not lead anywhere but you might get different views on what life means for different people.

Deleted
    You answer the question with a quote. Perhaps two quotes, just to make a point.
    If you look at "what is love" there are many great minds that have tryed to explain it. So you can find many answers if you want to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meheez View Post
    Like what is love? What it means to be human? What is right or wrong?
    What difference does it make?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Like what is love? What it means to be human? What is right or wrong?
    By thinking about the question rationally, natch. That is the basis of all philosophy and goal.

A lot of the questions you state here are not all that tough to answer actually. Question of epistemological and linguistic basis are the actual tough philosophy questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    What difference does it make?
    I think its healthy to come to some sort of cognitive closure, because its quite common to think that some unhealthy behaviours like rumination might solve problems and bring certainty in life.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think its healthy to come to some sort of cognitive closure, because its quite common to think that some unhealthy behaviours like rumination might solve problems and bring certainty in life.
    I think "it doesn't matter what those things are" is quite the closure, if you truly accept that it doesn't matter, because it doesn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like what is love?
    That feeling in your chest when you know she's the one and doesn't want shit to do with you. :P

What it means to be human?
    Don't know. Hate them.

What is right or wrong?
    Let the force guide you.

Blunt instruments.