Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    im sure its the genes that define male or female... everything else is just brain confusion
    Gender != sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post
    I consider killing teenager girls & skullfucking them right. How dare you trump my feelings and decide what's right and wrong.
    How hard is it to get? you have a dick - you dont go into woman wc pretending you're a woman
    And again you are back to not knowing the difference between harming others and not harming others. Try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    And again you are back to not knowing the difference between harming others and not harming others. Try again.
    Doesn't that kinda strike you as an exercise in futility?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Banning LGBT content in your country won't make gay people in your country any less gay, but if you like living in delusion like some people on these forums...go right ahead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Democracy says hi.
    More like ochlocracy.

Quote Originally Posted by FAILoZOFF View Post
    Wish we had something like that in europe ;3
    Worry not, "good change" in TV will expand and you can be sleep well at night knowing that TVP will show none of them filthy homogays. Director Kurski will make sure of that. PiS' crusade against the ideology of gender (I still have no idea the fuck they mean by that) will succeed at last!
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Banning LGBT content in your country won't make gay people in your country any less gay, but if you like living in delusion like some people on these forums...go right ahead.
    Not having to see perversions, sounds great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    In fact it will push them more to the edges of society and exaggerate their behaviors, as we saw in America, for example. If you're not accepted, you make your own culture; that's why gay culture used to be so bizarre early on, whereas now it's practically the same as heterosexual culture.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Dafuq does democracy have to do with it? Also, human rights say hi. And those are actually relevant.

The Chinese are going to take over the world because they make laws around what they find gross? Wat?

Plenty of prudish shows and movies out there. You can always just, I dunno, choose not to watch the ones where people kiss each other?

Totes. You're just shot to death when you speak in public by the new Gestapo.

DSM-5 disagrees.

"Continually". It only had three periods where they were ruled by foreigners, which led to cultural shifts. And for the most part of it's history it was fractured into various kingdoms. The only two dynasties that controlled more or less modern day China were Yuan and Qing dynasties. Coincidentally these are two out of three foreign dynasties, Mongol and Manchurian respectively. Plus Ming that controlled more or less the entirety of culturally Chinese lands at the time. By that logic, they aren't the only civilization with such feat. Iran is just "continually existing" Persia. India is "continually existing" as well.

"pedophiles and child molestors are two different things." "being sexually attracted to children is normal?" Different sentences or the same?

He literally said they are ill in the post you quoted. The illiteracy is strong in this thread.

Yes, having sexual orientation that you can't decide not to have means you should be lynched even if you don't act on it, human rights be damned.

And lobotomy can successfully treat phobias. You should try it, maybe it will fix your transphobia. Though I can't say with certainty that you haven't had a botched one already.
    Do you know what phobia is? Im not scared of shemales, i have a beef with people like you, who praise them for pretending.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...tefonknee.html

This person is so so brave & progressive, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    And who is to judge what is perverse?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post
    1) this is THE reason you should be locked up. Since you cant process empathy you might torture\kill people and domestic animals without any remorse.
    Keyword: "might". We don't lock people up based on what they might do unless we have credible evidence they are an actual threat to society. You "might" attack some trans people, should we lock you up too?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Gender != sex.

If you're born a male, and decide that you want to be considered a female, I'm going to call you by "he"/"him" still. You know why? Because that's what you are. If you want consider yourself a female, go ahead, I could give zero fucks. But don't come expecting me to acknowledge your request and refer to you as being "she"/"her".

So really, I don't get your Gender != sex argument. I apologize that your feelings are hurt because someone doesn't adhere to your opinion on what gender you feel like being today.

inb4 the buzzword army arrives to label me as a white privileged, ignorant, anti-human, bigot, sexist monster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh we no rikey resbians
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    im sure its the genes that define male or female... everything else is just brain confusion
    Genes define sex. Gender is fabricated, so it makes sense that it wouldn't be defined by genes in some cases.

There are some countries that find a woman's bare ankle to be perverse. Maybe you should join them? I think you'll find your comradery in your draconian ideals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacotuesday View Post
    If you're born a male, and decide that you want to be considered a female, I'm going to call you by "he"/"him" still. You know why? Because that's what you are. If you want consider yourself a female, go ahead, I could give zero fucks. But don't come expecting me to acknowledge your request and refer to you as being "she"/"her".

So really, I don't get your Gender != sex argument. I apologize that your feelings are hurt because someone doesn't adhere to your opinion on what gender you feel like being today.

inb4 the buzzword army arrives to label me as a white privileged, ignorant, anti-human, bigot, sexist monster.
    Sure. If he/him refers to the sex of an individual, that would be fine. But if it refers to gender, it makes no sense for a bunch of reasons.

What about Cinema? Since China is so important for Hollywood, maybe Hollywood will cut down on lgbt content, one can hope!
    Why should the solution here be having someone cut down on lgbt content instead of acting like an actual adult with agency that can choose not to watch it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    Why MMO Champions are continuously surprised that half of the world dejects Homosex:

http://www.pewglobal.org/2013/06/04/...homosexuality/

Naturally, also half the world will pass laws against them queers-
    Not surprised perhaps, but in disagreement with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    And who is to judge what is perverse?
    perverse [per-vurs]
    adjective
    willfully determined or disposed to go counter to what is expected or desired; contrary.
    That is the literal definition. Doing stuff that the majority doesn't do.

Trying to force on the majority to see what a minority does, is obnoxious to say the least.

Good, be whatever you want but don't wave it around in everyone's face

Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    You are a freakin idiot. We look down on and hate those who practice pedophilia because of the harm they cause to their victims. If a person is physically attracted to children but resists that temptation and never acts on it, then that person deserves not hate (by people like you) but sympathy for something that they cannot help but feel.
    That takes too much thought. Hate is easier.