Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    KJ's palace should be a raid in itself. That's too big of a location to not do a monumental raid
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by British Bulldog View Post
    Yo that's not cool man, you just straight call my opinion shit, that's disrespect bro! Don't mess with me, i'm an gangsta.
    Bolded part made me lol....

On topic: I would hope we get to fight KJ at full power....Legion and Old Gods are my favorite lore/content to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This is a quick pictorial of my battle against Varedis in the Twinblades scenario - including Kil'jaeden recalling him back to Argus:

http://imgur.com/a/D3ebL

If you can't see the album for any reason, let me know.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    This is a quick pictorial of my battle against Varedis in the Twinblades scenario - including Kil'jaeden recalling him back to Argus:

http://imgur.com/a/D3ebL

If you can't see the album for any reason, let me know.
    Thanks mate. U da MVP.

By the way, it seems the Bulldog was banned? Eh, shame.

Quote Originally Posted by IgnisVenom View Post
    Thanks mate. U da MVP.

By the way, it seems the Bulldog was banned? Eh, shame.
    awwww I wanna see more Lich King>>>>>>>>>>Sargeras,Void Lords .

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    awwww I wanna see more Lich King>>>>>>>>>>Sargeras,Void Lords .
    He can make a new account, right?

Quote Originally Posted by IgnisVenom View Post
    He can make a new account, right?
    lets hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    With the Broken Shore scenario revealed, it looks like it might not even be "nearly." I was casting back to think of important named demons that *didn't* appear and I couldn't think of any. Even Lord Kruul is back, and I would've thought he'd have been forgotten. Wonder if he ever found those Aspect Shards?
    Mal'ganis has yet to make his return, last we saw of him, he was returning "home" to regain his full strength.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerisot View Post
    Mal'ganis has yet to make his return, last we saw of him, he was returning "home" to regain his full strength.
    That's true, Mal'ganis doesn't show up at the Broken Shore insofar I could tell - but I've no doubt he'll turn up in Legion somewhere. Kind of odd, that, since in WotLK he says he's going to return to "the homeworld" but (Illidan spoiler behind the block) his homeworld of Nathreza was destroyed by Illidan and the Illidari several years before WotLK happens.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    KJ is Sargeras' right hand man, shouldn't be a middle-tier guy at all, he probably did more stuff than Sargeras himself. Last Legion Tier with Illidan fighting at our side, following his satanic ass to the Twisting Nether and ending his existence for eternity.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really really really hope Kiljaedan isnt the endboss of this expac. Hes just too big a character to be thown as an endboss yet. He should have his own expac where we already know he will be the endboss and we work our asses of to get to him.

As for this expac's endboss, The reconstructed Avatar of Sargeras.It gives us a taste of what a small portion of Sargeras' power is like.Fits for the largest Legion invasion to end with us fighting a bit of Sargeras himself.