View Poll Results: Are you subscribed to WoW at the moment?

Voters
346. This poll is closed
  • Yes

185 53.47%
  • No

161 46.53%
Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Are You Subscribed To WoW?

Are you subscribed to this game in its current form?

Yes and this title just gets you a different kind of biased browsing.

Yes, that's why I'm here on MMO-Champion ready to discuss some Whirly Warcreft

I love the countless people who mope about like a rank sack of shit to bitch about a game they don't play.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    This thread would probably benefit from a poll.

I have been subscribed to World of Warcraft for all but two months of the current expansion. Not sure it's been money well spent, but $15/month isn't anything I'm going to miss -- keeps me from spending more than that on Steam sales.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes. For raiding. For playing around with Garrison and AH. For leveling alts. For trying to get missing mounts, pets and achievements.

And yet it's still a biased question.

Deleted
    Yes, because currently I still care enough about the Raid to keep it afloat.

If Legion is as bad as WoD was/is I probably wont bother to do so later down the line. Legion is the last straw for me personally.

Yepp just got done farming ToES for transmog, moving on to ToT soon.

Biased browsing..... what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Man that title. Going to deter all the bias.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Biased browsing..... what?
    By that he means he wants to prevent all the people that are angry about the whole nost issue from coming in and voting no just because they're mad at that situation I believe, or something like that. Not like the title works, but I would think that's the intention.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been subscribed to wow from WotlK all the way up until a few months ago. WoD is a shitfest, and if Legion continues the trend I'm afraid I may be done with wow forever.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nope.

In another news, my friends are concerned because, before, I usually just played WoW, and mostly nothing else.
    Nowadays, I can't stick with a single game. Glad that I tried so many new things, but I miss the time where I would beat a game to 100% before moving on.

Nope. Haven't been subbed since June of last year.

7+ Year Old Account
    Making millions of gold for the guild for legion from archimonde mythic pleb runs.

Yes gladly now and forever till they pull the plug. I started playing about 3 months before B.C. and enjoy it now as much as I did then.

why not the garrison makes more gold than the 83k/month sub costs.

7+ Year Old Account
    nope, im not gonna pay for something i dont enjoy.
    wont come back till the i see the pre patch.

Formerly known as Arafal

Yep, since Vanilla (although it was a different account and my dad paid the subscription - and I lost it in Wrath, but I got a new one shortly after... which I started paying for myself around late MoP). Nothing has driven me away yet. Pretty nonchalant about things right now, though.

Obviously, or I wouldn't be here spending time talking about the game. The games I leave (GW2, ArcheAge, Spore, The Sims etc) also leave my mind until I have a reason to be interested in them again.

Been subbed for moving on 8 years straight, not about to change.