Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Those that think nothing is going on judging from the pictures are incredibly dumb. The males are professing their love for the kids, even if they haven't had sex yet, the fact that the guys are trying to get in to the pants of the kids is disturbing, but equally disturbing is the parents lack of protecting the kids from these types of people.

Essentially you are implying we should wait until the kids get raped, before anyone intervenes.
    "the fact that the guys are trying to get into the pants of the kids"..... which "fact" would this be exactly? I can definitely see why someone would be concerned..... but "concerned" does not equate to "fact". Your opinion doesnt equate to "fact". It doesnt matter how "dumb" you say someone else is because they talk about facts rather than conjecture - it doesnt make your "facts" any more fact.

I am not implying we should wait for anything. If I was, I would imply that rather than talk about taking the law into our own hands, or talking about hate crimes against other cultures, we let the legal systems deal with it. Yes, anyone concerned could and should point this out to the relevant authorities, but MMO Champ isnt going to go anything about it apart from stir up hate.

Seriously, the way some people are talking here I can see the "civilised" west committing as many hate crimes as the "savage" east in a few years time.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Woe View Post
    We are regarding this question on the same informational foothold.
    That is fine and dandy. I am just not willing to make a declarative statement based on that information- which I view as incomplete and lacking concrete data.

But we can't dismiss this instinct all together, because we should be frank about it, that up until now it worked perfectly.
    Our instincts haven't worked perfectly. A lot of our information has been wrong- we have died or destroyed ourselves, things and the environment as a result of misinterpreting or believing instincts and feeling to be true.

There are many factors that contribute to our dominance and persistence on this planet. But the claim our instincts have 'worked perfectly' is relatively speaking, incorrect and faulty from both a rational and practical point of view. Since like, Plato.

I tip my head to your tolerant grandparents and that this love-story had a happy-ending. But this would've overstepped my boundaries by leagues.
    Then again, maybe your father was as a person so convincing, that he would've even won me over. Who knows.
    My dad was a pretty cool guy, yea.

A key use of your wording is 'my boundaries' which ties to posts I have made previously herein; within our parental boundaries, relative to cultural trends, wrong doing needs to be proven not implied, et cetera.

The position I take on this story is simply that not enough information is given to make a judgement on the supposed 'pre-teen girlfriends', whom have parental consent by the article's admission and presupposes a moral standard among readers that may not be equally shared or viewed by those same readers or the laws of a given nation. The latter beyond the purview of any internet click bait.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassidin View Post
    N, not naive or uneducated at all, just refuse to put 2 and 2 together and make 26. You have seen some pictures posted by a sensationalist website. You do not know the stories behind those pictures - you do not know what is going on in those pictures. Because (without that information) you find it distubing, you assert your view claiming that everyone who doesnt agree with you is insane, or worse.

For the record, I am totally against everything that people are assuming from these pictures - and I am NOT saying they are wrong. I am JUST saying that without all the information you do not know the facts.

What has struck me most about this thread on MMO champ (apart from the lack of moderation) is the fact that there are a LOT of people who I hope never are called for jury duty because they really dont want facts before stringing someone up!
    When grown men are saying they love these kids and intimate photos are displayed, that's enough to where you can make an educated decision on what's going on. Once again, we don't need to wait until the guy's have sex with the kids before we can make a determination that something wrong is occurring. The fact that parents are allowing their kids to become susceptible to rape, just because it promotes some bizarre PC, multicultural agenda they have, is wrong. You can be accepting of other cultures without allowing their men to "hang out" with your kids. The fact that these parents are even risking this type of thing is the problem, and the idea that you think we should wait until the kids are raped before we should pass off judgement, implies that you probably agree with this same PC agenda.

Deleted
    N, not naive or uneducated at all, just refuse to put 2 and 2 together and make 26. You have seen some pictures posted by a sensationalist website. You do not know the stories behind those pictures - you do not know what is going on in those pictures. Because (without that information) you find it distubing, you assert your view claiming that everyone who doesnt agree with you is insane, or worse.

For the record, I am totally against everything that people are assuming from these pictures - and I am NOT saying they are wrong. I am JUST saying that without all the information you do not know the facts.

What has struck me most about this thread on MMO champ (apart from the lack of moderation) is the fact that there are a LOT of people who I hope never are called for jury duty because they really dont want facts before stringing someone up!
    There is no need to assume anything lol

you would post these pictures w/o the article and 99% of normal ppl would tell you "Thats messed up and not normal"
    Islamic countries are very well known for their pedophilia and mariages with young girls.
    These pics are alarming and disturbing to say the least.Why do ppl need to wait for the worst to take action.

Once again, we don't need to wait until the guy's have sex with the kids before we can make a determination that something wrong is occurring.
    What is the 'wrong' and who is determining such if there is no sexual involvement?

This is a pretty crazy point of view to take honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    What is the 'wrong' and who is determining such if there is no sexual involvement?

Isn't it obvious? He's going to make the decision of what's wrong. And to save us all some time, he's eventually going to suggest that "being muslim" is wrong. Time is all it takes until we need another final solution to the "muslim problem"...

Provocative? Not as much as it would've been a year ago. And in a year, I fear that may be of even more actual concern to us all in Europe.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

When grown men are saying they love these kids and intimate photos are displayed, that's enough to where you can make an educated decision on what's going on. Once again, we don't need to wait until the guy's have sex with the kids before we can make a determination that something wrong is occurring. The fact that parents are allowing their kids to become susceptible to rape, just because it promotes some bizarre PC, multicultural agenda they have, is wrong. You can be accepting of other cultures without allowing their men to "hang out" with your kids. The fact that these parents are even risking this type of thing is the problem, and the idea that you think we should wait until the kids are raped before we should pass off judgement, implies that you probably agree with this same PC agenda.
    Just a simple question, do you normally believe everything you read on websites, or is it only when it is related to Muslims? You talk a lot about facts, but dont have any. You don't even know if the claims made in that article are even remotely true.

Now, would I let my 15 year old daughter hang out with some 20+ guy? Very unlikely unless I know him VERY well for many years. Would I find it "odd" that he wanted to? Sure I would. Would warning bells be going off? You bet. Would I accuse him of trying to rape my daughter? No. There is a world of differntce between odd and wrong. Regardless of this.... the story in question is unreliable at best. Nothing is confirmed, its 90% sensationalism. It causes concern - but I dont find mysel stired up to commit genocide like many here seem to be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by relicss View Post
    There is no need to assume anything lol

you would post these pictures w/o the article and 99% of normal ppl would tell you "Thats messed up and not normal"
    Islamic countries are very well known for their pedophilia and mariages with young girls.
    These pics are alarming and disturbing to say the least.Why do ppl need to wait for the worst to take action.
    And what action are you proposing?

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Long story short, there is a group that would like to see actual evidence and there's a group that's been convinced of "the truth" when they read the thread title in the GenOT listings...
    So just standard issue hate mongering? Lame.

"the fact that the guys are trying to get into the pants of the kids"..... which "fact" would this be exactly? I can definitely see why someone would be concerned..... but "concerned" does not equate to "fact". Your opinion doesnt equate to "fact". It doesnt matter how "dumb" you say someone else is because they talk about facts rather than conjecture - it doesnt make your "facts" any more fact.

I am not implying we should wait for anything. If I was, I would imply that rather than talk about taking the law into our own hands, or talking about hate crimes against other cultures, we let the legal systems deal with it. Yes, anyone concerned could and should point this out to the relevant authorities, but MMO Champ isnt going to go anything about it apart from stir up hate.

Seriously, the way some people are talking here I can see the "civilised" west committing as many hate crimes as the "savage" east in a few years time.
    Which fact would that be? The one where the men profess their love for the kids and are posting romantic photos. Case closed.

It appears you are stating once again we should wait until the kids get molested before we see the parents perform any action, is this correct? Do you not see how grossly negligent that is? This is akin to a parent allowing their kid to hang out with a crack dealer who is a "nice guy" and only getting upset once their kid is addicted to crack lol.

And why wait for the kid to get raped and wait for the legal system to get involved? The parents have a duty to protect their kids ahead of time and this is a pretty obvious case. Foreign males in their 20's and 30's rarely want to hang out with 10 year olds for fun or because they have the same interests. And stirring up awareness about child molestation is not hate or "fear mongering" lol.

The biggest problem is that the parents and I'm sure much of the community (including the MMO community here) have no issues with the kids potentially be subjected to rape, because the adults hanging out with the kids promotes this silly multicultural agenda. Between having your kid get raped and appearing to be "racist", I think most parents would rather be considered a racist.

Long story short there is a group of people that think adults having sex with 10 year olds is wrong, and there are some that think "the kid and the adults are really just friends".
    I think I belong to both of those groups at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    So just standard issue hate mongering? Lame.
    Decide for yourself. The thread is about as obvious as it can be for an unbiased reader.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

These kind of reactions is why I think twice about taking my little cousin anywhere. Shes 9, pale skin, blonde and likes to get into trouble. I'm lightly tanned, dark hair, and I've had people ask if I'm persian.

Deleted
    That is fine and dandy. I am just not willing to make a declarative statement based on that information- which I view as incomplete and lacking concrete data.
    If someone wants complete data, which in this case can be a herculean job to collect, then OK. But I drew my conclusions out of the data I was able to collect regarding people with this particular cultural background.
    Are my conclusions regarding these people correct? Who knows, time will tell. And frankly I would be glad if time would prove me wrong, regarding many developments in Europe.

Our instincts haven't worked perfectly. A lot of our information has been wrong- we have died or destroyed ourselves, things and the environment as a result of misinterpreting or believing instincts and feeling to be true.
    I'm not talking about our whole instinctual spectrum (and yes I concur - "worked perfectly" was a little bit ankward in this context) . Because I could fill a couple hundred page thread with explanations about our faulty instincts regarding courtship and relationships between men and women in general.
    But, instincts have their uses if listened to in moderation.

My dad was a pretty cool guy, yea.

A key use of your wording is 'my boundaries' which ties to posts I have made previously herein; within our parental boundaries, relative to cultural trends, wrong doing needs to be proven not implied, et cetera.
    If parenthood would be only this easy. But as a parent there are situations, where you can't wait until proof before you react.
    That's the grey-zone, where parents hope not to make too many errors, which could be harmful for their children in the future.

And regarding this case: I would disapprove very energetically of every form of socializing between my rhetorical 13y old daughter with a mid twenties Muslim male.
    Last edited by mmocdec169f0c2; 2016-04-17 at 04:51 PM.

Just a simple question, do you normally believe everything you read on websites, or is it only when it is related to Muslims? You talk a lot about facts, but dont have any. You don't even know if the claims made in that article are even remotely true.

Now, would I let my 15 year old daughter hang out with some 20+ guy? Very unlikely unless I know him VERY well for many years. Would I find it "odd" that he wanted to? Sure I would. Would warning bells be going off? You bet. Would I accuse him of trying to rape my daughter? No. There is a world of differntce between odd and wrong. Regardless of this.... the story in question is unreliable at best. Nothing is confirmed, its 90% sensationalism. It causes concern - but I dont find mysel stired up to commit genocide like many here seem to be.
    I don't always jump the gun and believe everything on websites but the pictures do not appear to be photo shopped. I've already said, if this is some case where some photoshopped these things, or that the adults are really teachers (or even the parents) of the kids and there was some massive misunderstanding, I'd agree I'm wrong. There is no evidence to suggest this though so it seems pretty clear that unless something contradictory does come up, what the story has reported is true.

The fact that you are now trying to say "we don't have facts" is silly lol. I'm figuring this is the only time you've approached a story like this with this kind of scrutiny. What evidence are you looking for? Do you think we need video of the adult having sex with the kid before we can make a logical conclusion? I can tell you that you'd be in a very small minority here.

And you use the example of your 15 year old daughter, but think about when she was 10, if a 30 year old wanted to hang out with her then.... I'm sure you'd have much more reservations. The men themselves by saying the "love the girls" or think they are "beautiful" is an admission on their part of their intentions, coupled with the photo's it's about as obvious as it will get without them outright admitting that they are trying to have sex with these kids.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    I think I belong to both of those groups at the moment.
    When an adult is implying they have a sexual attraction to a kid (by saying they love them or that they are beautiful) and post up romantic photos, the chances the guy is a pedophile are extremely high. From there, we are criticizing the fact that the parents are letting their kids hang out with men who appear to be preying on them, something 99% of the people in the world would not do, and it appears they are doing this because of some bizarre PC agenda they have. Essentially they are opening up their kids to the possibility of rape just so nobody thinks they are a racist.

Are you of the opinion that 'kids will have sex, you can't stop them'?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I swear, I've read these sentences in a history book before... if only I remember where I've seen such blatant generalisation and accusations pulled out of thin air to discriminate a group of people for completely arbitrary reasons...
    Sure stay on that high horse you're on, it's completely impossible for Germany going to hell due to left wing extremism as opposed to the opposite in the past.

It appears you are stating once again we should wait until the kids get molested before we see the parents perform any action, is this correct? Do you not see how grossly negligent that is? This is akin to a parent allowing their kid to hang out with a crack dealer who is a "nice guy" and only getting upset once their kid is addicted to crack lol.
    That would be rather difficult for me to post again that we should wait until the kids get molested, because I never posted that for the first time. You have no idea if the article's claims of these parents is even correct. You are assuming the article is telling the truth about what the parents have said about this.

You really have no idea what is going on apart from the fact that some pictures have been posted that have had a hate article written about for the sole purpose of Muslim bashing. IF something "dodgy" is going on - then yes - I hope they are dealt with. However there is an inconvenient thing in law evidence and you cant be prosecuted for a crime you haven't committed.

if you are then asking if we should wait before someone does something unlawful before we lock them up (or from the point of view of many in this forum cut off their genitals), then yes. We should. It's called the law. Am I saying people should wait till something happens before stepping in to PREVENT it happening, of course I am not. What should be done however depends on the facts that we are NOT in possession of.

My point has been - and still is - that we do not have the full information. While I suspect it is unlikely, these could simply be pictures of close friends of the family - or even adopted siblings. Someone could have got hold of pictures like that and made a sensationalised story about them. Unrealistic? Well its exactly the kind of thing that is done by people trying to sway vulnerable people into Terrorism - they sensationalise something to get them to start slowly to hate the west and after a while.... they will do anything. By the sound of some people here, it would be far easier to do the same to westerners to get them to hate the east.

I am NOT saying that is what this article is.... I am just saying that we do not have the information to be able to talk about "facts"

10+ Year Old Account
    lol what have you guys let your countries become. I used to be so impressed by the EU nations.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

The biggest problem is that the parents and I'm sure much of the community (including the MMO community here) have no issues with the kids potentially be subjected to rape, because the adults hanging out with the kids promotes this silly multicultural agenda. Between having your kid get raped and appearing to be "racist", I think most parents would rather be considered a racist.
    If someone was too close to my daughter and I was worried about them, it wouldnt matter if they were black, white, green, or purple with blue spots. Skin colour means about as much to be as hair colour does. While it is true that different cultures have different values and I may be more concerned over some cultures than others - its never racist to protect your family from anyone undesirable. Some may CALL it racist - but thats their issue.
    Last edited by Cassidin; 2016-04-17 at 05:09 PM. Reason: lol - amazing how a typo changes the meaning! I meant WOULDNT matter, not WOULD!

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    At this point im just sick of both sides on this shit.