Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    People need medication if the watch certain shows? Whats wrong with you?
    Some shows are better on good ol' mr.Cannabis.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Why? Objective reasons please.
    It's simple, homosexuality is a mental disorder, so promoting it is irresponsible. Homosexuality is bad for the long term survival of the human species, and is inferior in every way to a normal heterosexual lifestyle.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-04-17 at 05:22 PM.

How often did you see something like that happen in reality?
    I lived in Seattle, WA for about five years, 1999-2004. I saw a whole spectrum of people. Granted this was 12-17 years ago and in the time since there have been remarkable achievements in transitioning, though most of the achievements have been done by the youth and not old men.

I did in fact see men who would have been called "Cross Dressers" at that time look literally like 50 year old dudes simply wearing a sun dress and lipstick.

This issue of bathroom equality is quite murky and complicated for everyone's tolerance and accommodations.

However the current laws simply state you can use whatever bathroom you identify your gender as.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valstorm Warsong View Post
    It's simple, homosexuality is a mental disorder, so promoting it is irresponsible.
    But it's not? There is no objective basis to support your claim. I mean, sure, you can think that it is - but that's hardly a basis to ban anything "promoting" () it.

Homosexuality is bad for the long term survival of the human species
    You do realize we can pretty well create more humans artificially, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    TBH, they dun really show anime on TV in China.
    Gets streamed though, but will that also be banned?

China got some quality livestreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Gets streamed though, but will that also be banned?

China got some quality livestreams.
    Well, if it's officially streamed, then they are regulated and may be banned/censored.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why did you have to post such a disgusting and offensive picture in the OP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    I lived in Seattle, WA for about five years, 1999-2004. I saw a whole spectrum of people. Granted this was 12-17 years ago and in the time since there have been remarkable achievements in transitioning, though most of the achievements have been done by the youth and not old men.
    I did in fact see men who would have been called "Cross Dressers" at that time look literally like 50 year old dudes simply wearing a sun dress and lipstick.
    I live in a country which is relatively open in that regard, and I have literally never seen a trans person that looks like "a manly man wearing lipstick and a dress" in a public restroom. Sure, I always hear about them from people who oppose such liberal laws, but to me it seems like it's something that barely ever happens in reality. I mean, Trans people are extremely rare to begin with.

I better see every us company that was so harsh on North Carolina boycott China

It's simple, homosexuality is a mental disorder, so promoting it is irresponsible. Homosexuality is bad for the long term survival of the human species, and is inferior in every way to a normal heterosexual lifestyle.
    Our long term survival with all this heterosexuality is about to collapse on itself as we quickly use and destroy the resources of this planet.

I am straight, but I am all for promoting homosexuality and less children.

This issue of bathroom equality is quite murky and complicated for everyone's tolerance and accommodations.

However the current laws simply state you can use whatever bathroom you identify your gender as.
    Lel, I guess, they all live in Siam now, so many old foreigners in their 50s or 60s, who wear dresses, heels and lipstick, yet look like men, dun even try to be feminine, i.e. no makeup, no proper haircut, nothing...
    Last edited by ls-; 2016-04-17 at 05:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    America should do the same in my opinion, it's bad to normalize homosexuality.
    Do you have a reason or is this just an 'icky, let's ban it!' argument?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dologalot View Post
    Why the heck does China have a problem with homosexuality when they have a population problem to deal with?
    That is the exact first thought that popped in my head when I saw this story.

Deleted
    Homosexuality is bad for the long term survival of the human species, and is inferior in every way to a normal heterosexual lifestyle.
    Do you really think the human species is in danger of dying out? If anything we've overpopulated and are consuming resources too quickly. As for the second part: list some of the ways gay relationships are inferior.

But it's not? There is no objective basis to support your claim. I mean, sure, you can think that it is - but that's hardly a basis to ban anything "promoting" () it.
    It'a common sense, just like transsexualism is obviously a mental illness, but let's just agree to disagree

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    You do realize we can pretty well create more humans artificially, right?
    It's easy to create a human being, raising one to be a productive member of society on the other hand...

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not a mental disorder. It's a natural part of human behavior. It's not bad for survival of humans, unless you're being exclusively homosexual. Some homosexuality is actually superior to exclusive heterosexuality, because it enables stronger pair bonds to form between members of the same sex. Pair bonding and cooperation is what allowed humans to conquer the world.

you would think a country with so many bachelors in it they would soften on that a lil bit, /shrug oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Our long term survival with all this heterosexuality is about to collapse on itself as we quickly use and destroy the resources of this planet.

I am straight, but I am all for promoting homosexuality and less children.
    The impact on population is negligible.

I live in a country which is relatively open in that regard, and I have literally never seen a trans person that looks like "a manly man wearing lipstick and a dress" in a public restroom. Sure, I always hear about them from people who oppose such liberal laws, but to me it seems like it's something that barely ever happens in reality. I mean, Trans people are extremely rare to begin with.
    I would never claim they were on every street corner, outside every bathroom waiting to pounce, but Seattle is pretty liberal and has a huge LGBT community there, one that I think is only rivaled by the LGBT community in San Francisco.

I can't give you any more than my anecdotal evidence, but what is alarming to me, and I am sure to others is not so much actual Transgender people, but simply perverted males who suddenly see a way into a girl's public bathroom by suddenly claiming they are trans. That could be paranoia, but this line of thought is quite common.