Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    That being said, inviting a bunch of people to your country as they flee from a real warzone should not engender this kind of behavior; they're clearly ungrateful for the asylum they've been given.
    This I actually agree with.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tiki854 View Post
    This was a turf war over who would get to sent up tents in the subway. Just goes to show the violent and barbaric nature of the people, their tendencies towards war and hatred and bloodshed. It is inherent in their beliefs and ingrained in every fiber of their being, they are a savage and violent peoples. They can't even stop waging war in a charitable country giving them everything.
    You have quite the weird description of a charitable country.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Yeah, it was bad an unacceptable behavior from what would expect civilized people... but hey, they are brown. It's okay.
    Shh...Hush now, no protesting... just let it happen...

For people apparently fleeing backwards shitholes, they seem only too happy to turn other countries into backwards shitholes.
    I wonder why.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

The actions in the video, whilst reproachable, do not upset as much as the media blind spots around this.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    Was expecting mass violence and blood shed, instead just rather boring rioting with no context, and didn't see the police being attacked, just saw people throwing stuff at each other, we had have this at trump rallies.

talk about sensationalism at its finest
    There is a link in the OP's original post that literally gives you the full and complete context.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    The actions in the video, whilst reproachable, do not upset as much as the media blind spots around this.
    You get used to it.
    I used to consider myself centre-left, but the Left's so stupid, self-destructive and censorious that I've started relying on the Right more and more for my news.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Is this supposed to paint refugees in a bad light? Try harder next time.

It's a clash between two groups, we have worse in our own country between native citizens. Hell, there have been Black Fridays worse than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Violence? All I see are youths throwing trash around... No car is even getting touched, I see no people hurt. This is the most unviolent Stalingrad I've ever seen. What's the story behind it? Can you give us more than just a random video and a quote from your hate guidebook?

That white Mercedes there, I totally expected them to turn it over and set it on fire, because the actual badass French youths used to do that. Was kinda bummed out of the experience of true carnage. You lied to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, I saw you in the other thread, you really need to shut the fuck up, mate. :P

Edit: Ok, so I got some context from the media, there was a paragraph about the improvised refugee camp being removed without major incidents on March 30th. How old is this video exactly? And I'm not asking the date on which it was uploaded.
    No vilence I see people with stick, pole, plank and an assortment of blunt object being thrown around at other people. WTF where do you live to not find this violent?

That definitely qualifies as a riot, maybe not a "warzone."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    This is the future of Europe if we don't stop this soon. If things continue like this we'll get a civil war.

Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    No vilence I see people with stick, pole, plank and an assortment of blunt object being thrown around at other people. WTF where do you live to not find this violent?
    I explained that in the sentence after "Violence?"

You really need to read more than one word to warrant a more serious response than this.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Oh, so a bunch of idiots went to the refugee camp to start shit, shit got started and then they made sure they filmed it so they can say "Ayo look at da refugees yo dey violent yo"

Any man will defend themselves if you want to come up and start some shit. There is nothing to see there.

"The violence erupted underneath the tracks when a group of men threw objects at the migrants, most of whom are thought to come from Africa and the Middle East."

That's like going up to someone and punching them, and when they punch you back and lay your shit out, you go crying back to mommy with puffy eyes choking on tears.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rant-camp.html

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    You get used to it.
    I used to consider myself centre-left, but the Left's so stupid, self-destructive and censorious that I've started relying on the Right more and more for my news.
    The right relies on lies and misinformation for their news. The left doesn't fill in the banks. The right does. And most of the time what they fill in the blanks with is 100% laughable bullshit.
    Last edited by Sakred; 2016-04-17 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    There is a link in the OP's original post that literally gives you the full and complete context.
    was referring to the video and the OPs words and tone.

The right relies on lies and misinformation for their news. The left doesn't fill in the banks. The right does. And most of the time what they fill in the blanks with is 100% laughable bullshit.
    If it were up to the Left, we never would have known about Cologne.
    But, as much as they wished otherwise, lots of migrants done got rapey.
    Plus there weren't any sad-looking migrant children around they could strategically place in camera shot to tug on heartstrings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stalingrad subway? Sounds spooky...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakred View Post
    Oh, so a bunch of idiots went to the refugee camp to start shit, shit got started and then they made sure they filmed it so they can say "Ayo look at da refugees yo dey violent yo"

Any man will defend themselves if you want to come up and start some shit. There is nothing to see there.

"The violence erupted underneath the tracks when a group of men threw objects at the migrants, most of whom are thought to come from Africa and the Middle East."

That's like going up to someone and punching them, and when they punch you back and lay your shit out, you go crying back to mommy with puffy eyes choking on tears.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rant-camp.html

- - - Updated - - -

What this poster states above is categorically false.

The poster links a news story from the DailyMail who got their story from the original source from a French news site. The DailyMail, for whatever reason referred to the Anti-Crime Brigade as a vigilante group or protest group. This is false. The Anti-Crime Brigade is in fact the name give in France for a division of their specialized police officers.

These "refugees" or "migrants", rioted on their own in two separate full fledged showings of violence and mayhem.