Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    You can't test much anyway because pom is uber bugged and trumps every other rotation you might wanna try. PoM currently on each bounce splits into 2 targets instead of bouncing to just another guy, it is essentially t18 4p but with 100% chance instead of 10% which allows you to have 10 stack poms in your entire group with almost 100% uptime. Here is how broken it is for reference:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...aling&source=1

Are the chakras finally gone?

There gone and have become Holy Words

I wasn't able to participate in the test today, what's the status on PoM and what is the hotfix they implemented today? Is Renew spamming still the way to go?

PoM was bugged throughout the first boss tested today and it was splitting into 2 targets on each jump much like t18 4p does on live but instead it had a 100% chance of doing so instead of 10% but a hotfix has been implemented already to fix this. Here are the hilarious results of this bug, i was basically solo healing a 15-man raid by myself thanks to this bug.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...5&type=healing

Renew after the latest nerf is not strong enough to become your primary way of raid healing, this gets substituted for the most part now by mastery and prayer of healing which is really with full traits which i of course didn't have there so no renew spamming is pretty much dead unless you have to heal a fairly spread raid now or you need to heal on the move.

Here are some logs of the 2nd boss with pom fixed, had almost 0 raid damage so i was single target healing most of the time:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...s=1854&wipes=1

Do you think the renew reset playstyle is still viable now? Because it sounds it would be bad. You already sacrifice quiete a bit taking those talents in the first place.

Edit: viable as in top contender

It isn't because you have to sacrifice 2 talents that are pretty much default picks right now (Enlightenment and Surge of Light), prayer of healing + heal/flash heal weaving in between with SoL procs while being mastery stacked pulls ahead currently not to mention SoL is particularly useful to proc your Blessing of T'uure. Renew still sees a fair amount of usage especially when coupled with Benediction which is an excellent choice for encounters with constant raidwide ticking damage but in general renew spamming is not the way to achieve maximum throughput now with the latest changes.

Link youtube videos to catch up with all changes, could anyone please? ^^

Deleted
    As the only priest in my guild, having Disc and Holy on Alpha, but haven't had the chance to try them both on the same boss, as we are currently only trying to get the tactics, rather than test the classes, can anyone comment how does disc perform in comparison of holy. What is the usual DPS they are pushing?
    Is it at all worth at the moment to consider taking Disc over Holy?

Any insides will be appreciated. Any logs of good disc and holy priests on the same fights, will be helpful too.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelTruck View Post
    Link youtube videos to catch up with all changes, could anyone please? ^^
    There really aren't any good ones, that I've found. Outside of some minor spell tweaks, everything on the first page is this thread is still accurate. Granted I haven't been keeping up with holy as much as I should be, but RL tends to get in the way.

Now that full artifact testing is available and there was some mythic testing available that actually works, time for some logs to see just how good holy is right now after the most recent renew spamming shift to something more direct:

Ursoc: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...s=1841&wipes=1
    Nythendra: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...s=1853&wipes=1

Very strong right now, smart heal non-group bound PoH is very solid and a little bit too good.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isheria View Post
    Very strong right now, smart heal non-group bound PoH is very solid and a little bit too good.
    What talents are you using?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkener View Post
    What talents are you using?
    It's in the logs now:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ents&source=12

It also show's that Isheria is using a lot of bugged triple and quatro stat gear ;-)
    So keep that in mind when assessing the power compared to other healers.
    Last edited by mmoc3c639dd81a; 2016-04-17 at 12:42 AM.

That's true i won't deny it but so do others with crafted rings that give 6k extra secondary stats and op jc gems. The rings probably give twice the power than the 3-4 secondary stat items do.
    Last edited by Isheria; 2016-04-17 at 12:51 AM.

Deleted
    That's true i won't deny it but so do others with crafted rings that give 6k extra secondary stats and op jc gems. The rings probably give twice the power than the 3-4 secondary stat items do.
    I do it as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know some will crop up in Beta, but if any of you guys in Alpha are feeling generous, I'm sure the community would appreciate a stream/youtube channel.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixthumbs View Post
    It's in the logs now:
    OH, I forgot that they added new data about gear and talents to the logs in Legion. That is very cool. I imagine it will make identifying optimal choices per boss a lot easier based on real raid data.

Now that full artifact testing is available and there was some mythic testing available that actually works, time for some logs to see just how good holy is right now after the most recent renew spamming shift to something more direct:

I don't really share this hype about PoH, as it's not as powerful as you say. Firstly your healing group in these logs consists of 3 shamans, no paladins, no druids. It looks weird because they are one of the best healers now even though Paladins have much lower hps in logs in comparison to what they have in Skada.

However, we can't just take Holy separately and say OMG POH IS SO GOOD (and makes me go out of mana very quickly), we always should compare its effectiveness to other healers. I think that druids will take their place in a raid just because of new mastery and tank healing, Paladins also have pretty good numbers and they have one of the most powerful non-cast healing spells without cooldown, which makes them extremely good when instant healing is required.
    What I can see now, is that it's not 100% chance that Holy will take its place in a raid, just because it does not have any special features except probably some kind of burst healing with HWs. So it's not too good, it's just as it should be.

Moreover, the last major trait doesn't work properly. I had 211 Flash heals and 150 heals with 20% critical chance during last raid testing and got buffed only 14 times.
    Last edited by T0oky; 2016-04-19 at 03:44 PM.

I can show you another log from the latest boss and you'll see just how powerful PoH is, the strength doesn't lie on the total amount of healing it does even though it's fairly substantial when power of the naaru and divinity is up but on the ability to cover almost the entire raid in Echo of Light which is the #1 source of your healing. The last trait works perfectly fine, it's a 15% proc chance on a crit heal/flash heal, 20% crit when scaled up inside the raid instance is also extremely low.

I can show you another log from the latest boss and you'll see just how powerful PoH is, the strength doesn't lie on the total amount of healing it does even though it's fairly substantial when power of the naaru and divinity is up but on the ability to cover almost the entire raid in Echo of Light which is the #1 source of your healing. The last trait works perfectly fine, it's a 15% proc chance on a crit heal/flash heal, 20% crit when scaled up inside the raid instance is also extremely low.
    I dont try to argue with you, because I know that PoH is extremely good, especially when you have 2 buffs from HWs on you. I'm just saying that it's sort of Holy Priests feature, so we should not consider it "too good".

Critical heals with Heal or Flash Heal imbue you with the essence of T'uure, increasing all healing you do by 20% for 12 sec.

Where did you take 15% proc chance? Probably I missed something
    Last edited by T0oky; 2016-04-19 at 04:33 PM.