View Poll Results: Are you subscribed to WoW at the moment?

Voters
346. This poll is closed
  • Yes

185 53.47%
  • No

161 46.53%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I started replaying again after a 4 month break about 3 weeks ago. Instead of playing all my characters on A-52 I restarted on Moonguard. Best decision in wow ever, the community there is like how it used to be on every server back in vanilla and bc.

Not at the moment. WoD ran me off pretty quickly once I got my main to 100.

That said, I played WoW actively for years and am planning to come back when we get closer to Legion's launch. WoD was the first WoW expansion that didn't keep me interested, so I'm going to write it off as just one bad apple and give Legion a chance.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-04-17 at 05:14 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes i still am. Doing some pandaria raid achievements for the mounts with friends.

Not at the moment. I might come back with Legion, but Blizzard isn't deserving of my pre-order after WoD, or my sub while the expansion is made. It just isn't worth playing right now. It's sad, cause WoW is my favorite game ever made, but I can't justify $15 for nothing, and zero content updates for months.

Yes i'm subbed i dont visit forums of games i dont play.

No, but I really really would like too. The game is just too casual and nothing anymore worth to achieve in game .

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, subscribed and still going..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Yes, I've only taken two 6-month breaks from WoW, both not my choice. However, I still regret both of them and do not plan to leave the game again if I can help it. The game is still a lot of fun for me, even moreso over these last two expansions, since my RP storyarcs have really taken flight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mustardisbad View Post
    Yes, I started replaying again after a 4 month break about 3 weeks ago. Instead of playing all my characters on A-52 I restarted on Moonguard. Best decision in wow ever, the community there is like how it used to be on every server back in vanilla and bc.
    This is very much the case concerning the level of activity and people running around (at least for the Alliance side). I moved to MG several years ago as well, and it was also the best decision that I ever made concerning that.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Deleted
    Yes and no the poll results don't represent anything but the sadness on these boards.

Yes and once my guild kills M arch I am done with wow until legion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    $15/month isn't anything I'm going to miss
    $180 a year though, that's something I can see being of better use somewhere else. Looking at it in small amounts doesn't seem like too big of a waste, but that money adds up. It's like someone saying, "Oh, it's just $2 for a lottery ticket." when reality is, there are two drawings a week. A person that just plays because, "Oh it's $2" ends up spending $208 over the period of a year.

That aside, no I'm not subbed. I haven't seen value in WoW in a while now, and end up spending my money on other things that are going to give me more enjoyment than maybe logging in for an hour or two a week tops.

Deleted
    Not at the moment

Deleted
    Not subscribed. Waiting for new content. I dont think i need to pay blizzard for nothing.

I left WoW after i played it for 10 years.

7+ Year Old Account
    im subed but running on the eu tokens

10+ Year Old Account
    This poll is definitely not biased.

no cause wod is dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, haven't since December. I can't stand WoD as it is.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Deleted
    ofc i am. what a stupid question. why would i spend time on this cancer website otherwise, doh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Cool that 5 months later you (i am using "you" loosely...I mean everyone who is right away in a sub thread who allegedly quit weeks, months, years ago) are still here catching every thread where you can tell us how you are not subbed.

Not freaky at all....
    I've been subscribed on MMO-Champ since 2009. I care about this game, but I also care about mmo-champ community. This forum is so much more than just WoW.

Also, when I see a thread like this one, I find it fun to track the ratio between months. It gives an indication on the state of the game. There's absolutely nothing creepy in that, buddy.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    unsubbed.
    wod is so boring, it hurts.
    *waiting for prepatch, brb time machine 10000 months*