Deleted

Post your last game!

Thread name basically tells you what this thread is about so i'll get started with my last game before i head off!

Deleted

Jesus christ Tahm is so cheesy top. I love it.

Oh boy, where do I begin...

MF and I smashed botlane, getting an early double kill when Jax tried to gank bot at level 3. Ofc I always have to lane with morons though, so the second I back (out of mana and vision), MF gets caught by a binding and dies. Since we have jungle nasus, he applies no pressure and it was basically 2v3 bot the whole game. We still get the early lead, but my teammates literally throw it away trying 1 by 1 to stop a dragon attempt. They kept trying to go in 1v5....so our lead goes, but my team finally starts getting stuff done while MF and I draw 3/4 of them bot the whole game. Eventually they start to carry the late game as Nasus gets huge. We win a big teamfight and get 1 inner tower, 1 inhib tower, 1 inhib, and 1 nexus tower. After yet another fight we win as when they respawn, they try to rush to defend 1 by 1 sorta like how we lost our lead earlier, and forfeit as we are hitting the nexus. Their Tristana was really bad, she kept using her rocket jump for damage which made it easy to kill her as she couldn't get away. I got S-rank for my play though, so I am happy.

Deleted
    Nothing satisfies me more than getting a support who actually communicates and lines up things.

I got paired with a Blitzcrank while I was playing Miss Fortune, I noticed the Blitzcrank had no keystone mastery so I was thinking "Oh fuck this ain't gonna go well". We got into game and jesus did we smash the Lucian/Nami we were up against.

Combo was like Blitz Hook -> Blitz E Knockup -> My Ultimate

Late game I was so fed a single Ultimate was landing me triples.

Last edited by mmoc9bef67a441; 2016-04-02 at 12:28 AM.

Damn surrender people surrendering so I keep getting A+ :/ I want my chests damnit!

10+ Year Old Account
    What value is this thread going to have? I feel like its going to devolve into "My last game was shit and here's why!", and we already have a thread for that.

What value does your post have other than to increase your post count?

Maybe turn it into a positive thread like post your last win extra describe it etc etc.

I can't upload to image hosting websites at work but here is the link to the game if people are interested.
    http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen...5?tab=overview

(I'm Vel'koz, my duo is Tahm Kench)

Well it was the most interesting game I have ever had, My duo had issues for the first 4 minutes reconnecting and our Heimerdinger was AFK up until the 49 minute mark.
    Despite the Le blanc getting first blood on me she wasn't that great at our and there Gnar didn't really take advantage of us being 4v5 he kind of staleld the lane and farmed.

There was lots of tipping points where the game could of gone either way but it was a lot of fun, the final tipping point for us was the Shaco Baron steal at 48 mins followed by heimer coming back at 50 minutes, he was able to hold our top lane (which had megas coming into it) with his ulti while we made the final push (that was generally our issue all game we couldn't defend and push as we needed all 4 of us to push.

also going 15/4/23 on my first time playing Vel'koz since his release didn't hurt, it must of been the new skin (def not Vel)

Deleted
    Katarina is so much fun.

Idk I see this as more of a humblebrag/kudos/what can I do better thread.
    This is my last ranked game, my last normie was just an Illaoi game where I was fed and led the game in damage but lost because I was playing with some friends who's MMR is, how you say, not very good.

Deleted

Thresh gave away first blood and an additional kill to the enemy bot lane then decided to afk the game.

I got to 6, started roaming and got fed enough to carry the game.
    Last edited by mmoc9bef67a441; 2016-04-17 at 02:49 PM.

Title is misleading. Everyone is just cherry picking their good games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Attackrabbit View Post
    What value does your post have other than to increase your post count?
    The irony of your post is lost on you, I'm sure.
    http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen...5?tab=overview
    Picked Garen into a ranged poke comp. It was bad times up until we got to late game, at which point they couldn't do anything to me and we pushed through following a teamfight and won.

- - - Updated - - -

Just had this as my last game of the night, did pretty decently as Hecarim http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/29625186#matches
    Loving him right now, favorite jungle hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Just had this as my last game of the night, did pretty decently as Hecarim http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/29625186#matches
    Loving him right now, favorite jungle hands down.
    I've been wanting to pick him back up, but Volibear is just too abusable right now. Maybe when gay lightening bear gets the nerf I'll play Hec more again.

This was my last game of the night last night, our Annie who "has gotten 5 accounts perma'd in diamond" got absolutely slaughtered by Sona mid. At one point she was 0/7, but the game hit the point where they couldn't get through the wall that was Sion/Volibear so we won anyways. It was pretty shitty that the Annie got to win after being so toxic and feeding.

I particularly love the swing in gold.