Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Can it compete with storage wars though?

God television outside of hbo really is dead.

Solving problems with interpretative dance. Lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Who watches that shit? Apart from people in Brighton.
    Children

/10
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

We get to hear how wonderful Islamic migrants are and how anyone who believes in their own culture is a racist, but this time in song format.

As a Swede, I don't know anyone who pays attention to Eurovision. Shite TV all around.

First they take our money, then our jobs and now they take our scam TV spectacle nobody likes anyways! I'm outraged!

7+ Year Old Account
    As gaudy as the song festival is and rigged to the core I highly doubt they can really change anybody's mind but if it can motivate people to not let them live in the mud while customs sort them out all the better.
    Last edited by Karamaru; 2016-04-17 at 08:53 PM.

Deleted
    What a terrible show...

only once was it watchable, to see a metal song trump all the other shit music..

Deleted
    Oh Sweden.

Deleted
    Hahahaha!

Oh my daily dose of Sweden.

Deleted
    Sweden, what are you doing.

Sweden, stahp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    So it's basically Sweden forcing the rest of Europe to be as accepting of immigrants as them?

What has Europe become? First Germany forces other countries to take in thousands if not millions of refugees, undermining our democracy. And now Sweden is upping the game? I think we need a new revolution to take back our rights.
    How exactly is expressing your opinion by singing and dancing "undermining our democracy". I thought we had free speech.
    By the way, how could possibly showing your support to refugees from war be controversial? It's maybe the most common sense thing to do. What would be your instinct if you saw people suffer horrors you can't imagine.. build a wall or give shelter?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    As a Swede, I don't know anyone who pays attention to Eurovision. Shite TV all around.
    I know one, my mother... She's even going to the live final

Why does Sweden have such a fucking "refugee" fetish?
    They think it makes them look good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Dreamer View Post
    They think it makes them look good.
    Well, seeing as it's considered filthy to help refugees in other countries, take you as an example, only a fool would believe it makes you look good. The reason is simply that we give a damn about other people, which you apparently don't, regardless what others think is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronoos View Post
    Well, seeing as it's considered filthy to help refugees in other countries, take you as an example, only a fool would believe it makes you look good. The reason is simply that we give a damn about other people, which you apparently don't, regardless what others think is good.
    A fetish for being smug and morally superior to everyone else at the expense of your lives. Seems like a bad trade brah

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Yup, at this point I am betting Sweden is the most bashed country on this forum.
    Some people need their daily fix.

?
    Which is rather pathetic, considering most Swedes aren't half as caught up in drama over their country as the people on this forum...most of whom don't even live in Sweden.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    The show is trash anyway. Now they're just proving it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Which is rather pathetic, considering most Swedes aren't half as caught up in drama over their country as the people on this forum...most of whom don't even live in Sweden.
    That's the greatest tragedy of Sweden that her citizens don't care / they don't treat it as a problem. They have been beta cucked for good.

Quote Originally Posted by sztyrymytyry View Post
    That's the greatest tragedy of Sweden that her citizens don't care / they don't treat it as a problem. They have been beta cucked for good.
    And what "tragedy" does it lead to, in your mind? Is it REALLY a tragedy that we don't make a big thing out of some artistic horseplay?
    All this drama according to internet doomsayers yet the country keeps on ticking and people keep on living their lives, and will continue doing so, just fine.