I one shot the next boss after Abyss Watchers. Which was weird because Abyss Watcher took me a few goes until I just decided to wait for his jumping slash attack and just give him a few hits and retreat. He was such a spamming c***

But yea follow up boss was super easy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    So what do you guys think of the hollow infusion? Possibly mundane 2.0?
    There was a luck scaling weapon in Demon's Souls, but the one thing is that it scaled extremely high.
    http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/blueblood-sword

For DS3, bleed and poison are also affected by luck. So sticking Hollow on a Uchigatana for example makes for better bleed out on people / bosses where otherwise it'd be hard to build up those. It's best used in weapons that already has a default bleed / poison.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    So I finished the game a few days ago, going to start NG+ soon but was just wondering, do enemies do anything differently or do they just do more damage and have more health?

Also do items in NG+ have better stats?
    If it's anything like previous Souls games, enemies have more HP, deal more damage and you'll be invaded by a red spirit in some areas. As for weapon stats, they stay the same. But I have no real idea for DkS3, only in the area you go to after killing the Greatwood boss.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Any mention of NG+ only content?

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    There was a luck scaling weapon in Demon's Souls, but the one thing is that it scaled extremely high.
    http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/blueblood-sword

For DS3, bleed and poison are also affected by luck. So sticking Hollow on a Uchigatana for example makes for better bleed out on people / bosses where otherwise it'd be hard to build up those. It's best used in weapons that already has a default bleed / poison.
    Got any advice for hollow build wep? Anri would probably be good but don't like straight swords.

Also you get better rings in NG+ for those wondering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Got any advice for hollow build wep? Anri would probably be good but don't like straight swords.

Also you get better rings in NG+ for those wondering.
    I would go with a katana build if you're going for hollow, at least for the first time with hollow. Do note you're not going to be able to get to hollow it until Ithyll Dungeon.

So uhh, that 3 npc team in the grand archives. The true Demons Souls starts here eh? jesus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Road of Sacrifice seems to be fhockin' annoying, been trying to help people to see what it's like. Yeah, "fhockin' annoying" is my conclusion.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Road of Sacrifice seems to be fhockin' annoying, been trying to help people to see what it's like. Yeah, "fhockin' annoying" is my conclusion.
    If you find the mobs there annoying, just wait until you come across Kingler's mega evolution that spams crab hammer. But yeah, Worst area is probably Smouldering lake in terms of high damage mobs, an annoying npc invader, good items in bullshit lava and a balista that has impeccable aim. So you have that to enjoy once you reach it.

lol what's annoying about it? The casters?

/shrug, I found the area far less annoying then settlement and it's child's play compared to some later areas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    lol what's annoying about it? The casters?

/shrug, I found the area far less annoying then settlement and it's child's play compared to some later areas.
    The crabs. The giant, fucking, crabs!

The giant crabs don't go on land. You don't have to kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathoric View Post
    If you find the mobs there annoying, just wait until you come across Kingler's mega evolution that spams crab hammer. But yeah, Worst area is probably Smouldering lake in terms of high damage mobs, an annoying npc invader, good items in bullshit lava and a balista that has impeccable aim. So you have that to enjoy once you reach it.
    I'm wrapping stuff up before i put the final ash on the throne such as the nameless king, the black eye orb fight and a last once over for items before i finish the game and for the life of me i cant figure out how to get some of those items in the lava, even a suicide run in the highest fire resist gear with the dragon shield and ring doesnt let me reach some, is there a version of the lava ring from ds1 i missed?

The crabs. The giant, fucking, crabs!
    You wasted your time with the slow ass crabs that you can run circles around? They're far from annoying unless you're foolishly trying to kill them for whatever reason. You can easily gather all the items in the swamp without a crab ever touching you.

Anyone fought the "crestfallen warrior" (hawkwood) at the end of his quest yet? He's seriously tougher than most mobs in the game, why couldn't he bring the lords? Unless you cheat with iron flesh of course.
    Last edited by Baracuda; 2016-04-17 at 11:08 PM.
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Any tips on a nice beginner build? got to killing the abyss watchers with my deprived but my stats are all over the place and just lost 120k souls. < stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Any tips on a nice beginner build? got to killing the abyss watchers with my deprived but my stats are all over the place and just lost 120k souls. < stupid.
    Best beginner is probably 20-30 vigor and 20+ end and probably a raw or elemental weapon.

Pure dex build with Uchi katana/ any type of spear that scales with dex works well and hasn't hit any road blocks.

And I like Knight class because of lowest starting stat in luck and other stat placement is good. I got rid of the armor instantly to not slow down my rolls yo.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I'm wrapping stuff up before i put the final ash on the throne such as the nameless king, the black eye orb fight and a last once over for items before i finish the game and for the life of me i cant figure out how to get some of those items in the lava, even a suicide run in the highest fire resist gear with the dragon shield and ring doesnt let me reach some, is there a version of the lava ring from ds1 i missed?
    I got all the items in the lava and I had forgotten to get the fire resist ring before doing so, only had flash sweat and estus spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    You wasted your time with the slow ass crabs that you can run circles around? They're far from annoying unless you're foolishly trying to kill them for whatever reason. You can easily gather all the items in the swamp without a crab ever touching you.
    You get a reward for killing both crabs...

1: Use every 3rd point on hp until you hit 1000 then never touch it again
    2: Look at the weapons, try what move set you are most comfortable with and level to its requirements, if it scales those are the stats to bump up but eventually they hit points where they give less upgrades eg you can hit 30 dex and it gets you more to put points in strength for a while instead
    3: unless you want heavy armour and giant weapons vitality is pretty pointless and 20 should be your max if you want to wear knight stuff and not fatroll
    4: if you dont want to use weapon arts or spells on your first run attunement is pretty worthless and those points are better put in endurance and str/dex

and get a bow and some arrows, no matter how you play every souls game is infinitely easier outside bosses with a bow for longrange pulling and the odd cheese.

- - - Updated - - -

I got all the items in the lava and I had forgotten to get the fire resist ring before doing so, only had flash sweat and estus spam.
    Ah yeah i forgot about pyromancys defensive stuff, ill give that a go with the shield and ring, cheers. Just Nameless King and the finale after i get these last items now!
    Last edited by dope_danny; 2016-04-17 at 11:38 PM.