Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

So I did an IQ test.....

And I have an IQ of 184. This is just....crazy to think about! I mean hell, I never thought of getting that high of an IQ in my life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahahahaha, only 184.

Cute.

I took one and got a 185. Just saying.

Congrats. If that was a legit IQ test, instead of something free you found on the Internet.

Deleted
    Mine is only 140.

Stop oppressing me.

Awesome, now do something great with it~

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    And I have an IQ of 184. This is just....crazy to think about! I mean hell, I never thought of getting that high of an IQ in my life.
    Congrats, got a 165 IQ in the tests we did back in the elementary school days. Last time I tried one online though, I think I scored about a 135 or so years ago.

Honestly doesn't matter too much though, it isn't about what you know so much as how you can make relations.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Deleted
    I've gone from 105 to 155 on those.. If you want to properly gauge your abilities have a professional test you

What test was it? It's pretty important if we're to have a discussion about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Congrats, got a 165 IQ in the tests we did back in the elementary school days. Last time I tried one online though, I think I scored about a 135 or so years ago.

Honestly doesn't matter too much though, it isn't about what you know so much as how you can make relations.
    when i did a IQ test on elementary i got 140... now i think i got 115-125
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Last time I tried to do an IQ test it said "please try again"...
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    I have tested as high as 184, but I typically have gotten around 160 to 165 ... however, IQ is meaningless. It isn't a gauge for how smart you are. You literally can be taught to beat a IQ test all the time. It just shows how good you are with the things tested.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Creotor View Post
    Congrats. If that was a legit IQ test, instead of something free you found on the Internet.
    It was a legit one. Took a long time to answer those questions through. Had to pre-plan and answer eveything through my mind. Luckily, when you're on the internet, you can learn amazing things. And because i've learnt those thing, I was able to gain an IQ like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Hahahahaha, only 184.

Cute.
    What was your IQ score? :X

The last time I did an IQ test, I got a laugh track as a result.

...not sure what that meant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    What was your IQ score? :X

It's even high enough for me to know that IQ is essentially nonsense when determining someone's intelligence. Like seriously, even the "official" ones are basically pattern recognition.

Also, It said that with an IQ like mine I was "Inhumanly genius", I think that is BS!

Not smart enough to keep from posting the same message twice? Legit test.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post

It's even high enough for me to know that IQ is essentially nonsense when determining someone's intelligence. Like seriously, even the "official" ones are basically pattern recognition.
    Yahhh...that's true. But, I've looked up a normal humans IQ standards, and it has shown me that more humans get an IQ of 100-140 than any other score in an IQ test.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Not smart enough to keep from posting the same message twice? Legit test.
    I was able to edit my post...luckily, LOL! Google fucked up on me.

Deleted
    Oh my god... so since I am someone with <80 IQ tell me... who raised you to not contribute to a global human society? What are you using your brain for? Are the people who do the internet and media and other social groups salvaging your potential while you know? Are you frail and weak because others established a system even you cannot overcome? I really want to know how it feels to have a high IQ while not doing anything.

Also tell me... you should have easily delivered social science and philosophy while you were a teen. So where did Heidegger fail? What was the reason Foucault is still inapt? Why was Elias ignored an for decades? Is the future really divided between hermits and perfectionists as current intellectuals of your level state?
    Last edited by mmocd6d7b58413; 2016-04-18 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    The last time I did an IQ test, I got a laugh track as a result.

...not sure what that meant.
    Did you get all of the questions right?