Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    I could never imagine being obsessed with something in this game that I would pay actual money for it let alone $150
    hey dont bag your customers

Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    hey dont bag your customers
    I like my account and my 11 years of work I've put into it. If you think I'd even entertain the idea of selling any services for real money you're a fool.

I might be wrong but mythic is like 500k on my realm and Heroic is like 10k-20k.
    Sargeras.

The 500k might be for a full mythic clear no mount.

I like my account and my 11 years of work I've put into it. If you think I'd even entertain the idea of selling any services for real money you're a fool.
    Ohh na it just sounds like you find it hard to believe someone would spend real money to buy a service in wow but its understandable if they use gold. What if they bought the gold with real money or earned the gold from paying a sub with real money? As someone pointed out $150 is cheap

Deleted
    I could never imagine being obsessed with something in this game that I would pay actual money for it let alone $150
    Single weapon skins in CSGO for example oftentimes sell for 300$+. Spending such amounts of money on games might not be for everyone, but it's definitely not uncommon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bouletos View Post
    I wouldn't sell a mount for 150$ Oo
    It means less than 6$ for each players. You can't even eat at McDonnalds with so little money ...
    Maybe, but it's what it is advertised for in a lot of cases. Sure, you have the risk of getting caught and banned - but just from a purely theoretical viewpoint, even one mil gold is super expensive in comparison (if you get the gold via tokens).

The thing i dont get with Blizz is how they wont help you if you get scammed in one of these carry runs even with gold? But they will help with other transactions eg mage portal and getting someone to make something for you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    The thing i dont get with Blizz is how they wont help you if you get scammed in one of these carry runs even with gold? But they will help with other transactions eg mage portal and getting someone to make something for you
    1. obviously a huge differerence

2. do it with a respectable guild if you don't want to get scammed, you'd have to be stupid to be a guild who scams people with sales

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by scrappybristol View Post
    heroic archimonde should be about 200k
    I bought heroic archimonde master loot for 40k a month ago. 200k is a joke.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    My Guild has been selling Heroic Archie's for 140K.

A guild on Wyrmrest Accord has been selling them for 170K.

Not single runs, mind you. For Items Until Obtained sort of deals.
    That would be a realistic price for saying "carry me until I get my trinket" or something. Single runs shouldn't be anywhere near though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heroic Arch is about 30-40k for the Moose.

Mythic would be 500k/1 million.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    I got mine for 40,000 gold for a quick and speedy Heroic Archimonde run. They had myself and one other who was paying run into the lava to sit and play dead after shooting the boss a bit so we wouldn't interfere with the numbers.
    Yeah, Heroic is low-priced but boosting a Mythic kill + Mount loot is way more expensive. Not below gold cap I should say.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Yeah, Heroic is low-priced but boosting a Mythic kill + Mount loot is way more expensive. Not below gold cap I should say.
    Yep! That sounds about right. At the time I said that though, the OP hadn't specified whether they meant Mythic or Heroic.

we sell a full 13/13m carry for about 2.5m, 3m with the mount. Archimonde alone is about 1.5m with the mount. 12/13 (no archi) is 1.5m

Seems as though 1 mil - around 1.2 mil is a reasonable amount to be charging from the posts.

It seems from what people have had to say that they don't have any troubles finding buyers at these prices either?
    I don't know if any of these posts are from Oceanic Raiders but I would guess it would be the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auralyn View Post
    Seems as though 1 mil - around 1.2 mil is a reasonable amount to be charging from the posts.

It seems from what people have had to say that they don't have any troubles finding buyers at these prices either?
    I don't know if any of these posts are from Oceanic Raiders but I would guess it would be the same.
    It is also dependent on what server you play on. My guild is on a German RP-PvE server that is low on population and has no serious raiding guild besides us (13/13M for 5 weeks now, on 2 days a week). This shows in prices for sell runs, because there is basically no supply outside of us doing it. We just started doing it this week, not looking to max out on profits - more to keep us busy.

Archimonde heroic sells for 50k easily on our server (maybe could get even more) and we sell the first 8 mythic bosses for next week for 600k per person. The buyers get all the loot excluding tokens and loot that we still need (which is not a lot, the 2 buyers this week got the first 6 bosses and had 8 items each). We can and will sell more but since we can (at most) raid twice a week, we are still figuring out how we can safely farm Archimonde for our mounts and fit in sell runs without having to have one raid scheduled for like 1-2 bosses alone.

TL;DR: prices are also heavily influenced by what server you play on and what the supply side looks like

Quote Originally Posted by Tanned View Post
    My guild has never sold for real world currency and will not sell for real world currency as long as it is against the terms of service.
    Because you really think people don't buy gold to pay for their boost?

The real money is easier when the person is not on your server really, and usually they prefer to just xfer you money than have to deal with Chinese farmers.

BTW, 150$ isn't realistic.. Garrosh mounts went for 2-3X that easily.
    Last edited by Spotnick; 2016-04-18 at 05:49 AM.

He said Mythic Arch + incl mount.

I paid 2.2m for a full run (all bosses + loot + mount). I'd say mount in-of-itself is probably 1.25-1.5m easy.

Yeah... We're at this point due to split runs.

That's a guildy, not I.

13/13M / 10hr / US 55 / NOW RECRUITING!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    A quick google search says it actually is.
    I suppose the question is merely if people want to take the risk of getting caught, or play it safe and pay higher prices in gold which they (in a lot of cases) also bought with IRL money.

1-2mil gold seems to be somewhat average right now. That said, especially in the US, I wouldn't want to have to use tokens to get it.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2016-04-18 at 11:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auralyn View Post

As an oceanic player myself..well its great to see people selling them. But I've got no idea what our servers are like for wealth. If you can sell them, sell, don't hold out and loose sales waiting for people to pay a price that might not come
    Wrath baby and proud of it

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Gold was also worth 2-3x as much in SoO compared to now, when you take into account the incredible impact garrisons have had on inflating the amount of gold everyone has.