Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    more like people working themselves up into a frenzy. brainwashing would be if it was a institution or corporation or some other entity.
    Brainwashing doesn't become, or not, based on who is doing it. It's the process. The number one message from this board over the last couple of days is: Hate Muslims, or you support paedophilia. If you are against the latter, then you HAVE to be against the former.

To me that is branwashing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SirPiken View Post
    There's nothing to worry about, Islam has no history of allowing child brides.
    Indeed....... and neither does the US, or countless other countries..... oh... wait a moment.......

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    You say the Trump argument falls weak because the media quotes him.... little are you aware that only strengthens my argument because the author quoted the pedophiles as well, in addition to the photos. That being said, it sounds like your logic for the author being a hack is nothing more than "well he writes conservative pieces". Long story short your pre-existing bias is clouding your judgement here.
    Wait, what? You really misread my post there. The dislike for Trump articles, even by major news media, seems unwarranted when they simply post a video or quote of his. The public then throws shit at him, not the article writers. The OP's article expresses disdain towards refugees, especially towards the end.

As for sourcing, it posts links to face book discussions as well as pictures. What type of source are you looking for? Are you witholding judgement until you see the sex tapes?
    He writes this "According to mvlehti.net one of the girls mothers works at a migrant camp.". Someone want to link that? Why didn't he? Why are some of his links just to his own articles? Oh and his 77% rape crimes, linked to this site. There are other examples proving that Malcom just likes to make baseless statements. My belief is not premeditated, just needs facts is all.

If there is evidence that those girls are being sexually abused, then I'd fully advocate for the perps' arrest. ATM those Facebook photos alone are not enough for us to start raising pitchforks.

It's sad that people have to resort to "the article is made up!" tactics to condone child molestation.
    Questioning the reliability of an article clearly designed for one purpose and one purpose alone: to incite racial hatred, does not equate to condoning child molestation. When will people get through their heads that not jumping at propaganda does not mean someone condones that? Its incredible!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vain View Post
    do you even know wtf is pedophilia ? you betas are brainwashed to not like 14 year old girls, you cant call it pedophilia
    Actually its Hebephilia (sexual interest in pubescent - around 11-14), as opposed to Ephebophilia (sexual interest in late adolescence - around 15-19), or Paedophilia (sexual interest in PRE pubescent). People tend to use Paedophilia but they are three different things.

Deleted
    With the mental gymnastics in here you could win a gold medal in the paraolimpics.

Deleted
    according to the quran its perfectly normal for a girl to be married off and to have sex with as soon as she has her first period, as disgusting as it is, nothing new here.

Quote Originally Posted by LeRoy View Post
    With the mental gymnastics in here you could win a gold medal in the paraolimpics.
    /shrug

Happens when people are making conclusion based on an article that has less facts and more bias than a celebrity smear campaign.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    More to the point, what sort of parents think it's OK for their 13 year old daughter to be hanging out with 20-40 year old men? What the fuck?

I mean if they were family friends that have known one another for decades that would be one thing, but I"ll just go ahead and assume that's not what is happening here. How do you even go about meeting middle schoolers if you're 40, anyway? Do these guys hang out by playgrounds all day long?
    The naughty uncle badtouch comes to mind.

Deleted
    also at the guys claiming islam has no history of paedophilia, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, the father of the religion married his bride at age of 6 and penetrated at age of 9, I dont want to live in a world where 9 year olds are considered adults

Quote Originally Posted by Cassidin View Post
    Questioning the reliability of an article clearly designed for one purpose and one purpose alone: to incite racial hatred, does not equate to condoning child molestation. When will people get through their heads that not jumping at propaganda does not mean someone condones that? Its incredible!
    Interesting jump to "inciting racial hatred".... do you feel the same about any article that promotes a criticism? For example, are articles that discuss priests that commit pedophilia as "catholic bashing"? Or do you only present that courtesy on a selective basis?

The fact that people are still coming up with lame excuses here is where I am saying people are defending pedophilia. This is a problem that is actually occurring.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Wait, what? You really misread my post there. The dislike for Trump articles, even by major news media, seems unwarranted when they simply post a video or quote of his. The public then throws shit at him, not the article writers. The OP's article expresses disdain towards refugees, especially towards the end.
    Similar to the Trump articles posting quotes from Trump, the article on the muslim pedophiles simply quoted the muslim pedophiles (in addition to the photos). The author has disdain because the men are trying to engage in sex with kids..... a fairly reasonable reaction.

He writes this "According to mvlehti.net one of the girls mothers works at a migrant camp.". Someone want to link that? Why didn't he? Why are some of his links just to his own articles? Oh and his 77% rape crimes, linked to this site. There are other examples proving that Malcom just likes to make baseless statements. My belief is not premeditated, just needs facts is all.

If there is evidence that those girls are being sexually abused, then I'd fully advocate for the perps' arrest. ATM those Facebook photos alone are not enough for us to start raising pitchforks.
    So how would they provide a link to the girl's mother's job? Are you looking for a website that says the person works at the migrant camp? Or video evidence of the mom working at the migrant camp? I can say in all the years I've been on MMO, this is the first time I've seen people come with this type of scrutiny towards a news story. As for the 77% rape crimes being committed by the muslims minority, do you have evidence that this is not true? A link perhaps?

That being said, I'm not sure how much more evidence you are actually looking for into seeing these adults are trying to have sex with the kids, short of the guy's actually doing it or stating ahead of time that they are planning on having sex with the kids.

Deleted
    Interesting jump to "inciting racial hatred".... do you feel the same about any article that promotes a criticism? For example, are articles that discuss priests that commit pedophilia as "catholic bashing"? Or do you only present that courtesy on a selective basis?

The fact that people are still coming up with lame excuses here is where I am saying people are defending pedophilia. This is a problem that is actually occurring.
    No, people are saying you have 0 proof and the article provides 0 proof of any LEGAL wrong doing.

You're right tho, child molestation IS a problem that is happening, EVERYWHERE. And done by people of EVERY religion or race. This is also what people are telling you.

This article IS MEANT TO INCITE HATRED. You don't see it, because once again, you don't want to, you already have your mind made up before you read the damn thing.

Not every Catholic priest diddles little kids, not every Muslim sleeps with little girls, so on and so forth.

Learn the difference between defending "pedophiles", which actually is not some terrible thing to do, and people NOT defending child molestation, which is what you and others keep trying to INSIST MUST BE HAPPENING , like some kinda plague spreading out all over the place that can't be stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    No, people are saying you have 0 proof and the article provides 0 proof of any LEGAL wrong doing.

You're right tho, child molestation IS a problem that is happening, EVERYWHERE. And done by people of EVERY religion or race. This is also what people are telling you.

This article IS MEANT TO INCITE HATRED. You don't see it, because once again, you don't want to, you already have your mind made up before you read the damn thing.

Not every Catholic priest diddles little kids, not every Muslim sleeps with little girls, so on and so forth.

Learn the difference between defending "pedophiles", which actually is not some terrible thing to do, and people NOT defending child molestation, which is what you and others keep trying to INSIST MUST BE HAPPENING , like some kinda plague spreading out all over the place that can't be stopped.
    Who said anything about legality? Name one person?

Are you saying that because a guy can groom a kid for sex through legal means, that it is ok? It's been repeatedly said that the fault here lies on a few people, the pedophiles on moral grounds, as well as the parents for gross negligence. Again though, I ask, who said anything about legality here?

As for pedophilia being committed by all races, I fully agree and I think it should be treated accordingly. The approach left wingers are taking is that we should ignore what muslims are doing, presumably because they are muslims and it could look "racist". I'm curious if these left wingers would feel the same if catholic priests engaged in the exact same activity.

The article is meant to promote awareness of a problem. You think it promotes hatred because it appears to criticize a group of people that you do not want to be criticized. The reality is that the article is criticizing the pedophiles however, and not lumping in all muslims.

And it's pretty clear that the left wingers are once again defending disturbing actions in the name of their multicultural agenda lol. Please provide a few instances in which it is ok for grown adult males to be hanging out with 10 year olds? Aside from things like teachers of course.

As for the 77% rape crimes being committed by the muslims minority, do you have evidence that this is not true? A link perhaps?
    https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof

The author did cite a source however, that source cited numerous other sources. So are we in agreement that the author was not in the wrong then?

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    https://anongalactic.com/finnish-mig...n-girlfreinds/

So brave! So progressive! Looking at the endgame of tolerance here
    its 100 % against law in nowadays WESTERN COUNTRIES culture but you need to rememebr that those people do not come originally from west and they have completly different cultural background - and even in those "civilised " countries of west it was quite usual that 100-150 years ago girls of 13-15 age were getting married and 18 year old without husband was already on verge of being considered a spinster - yes its completly 100 % illegal in west now but nobody can say what will it be in 100-150 years in future - if anything from historical point of view current legal situation and age of consent can be considered as anomaly after all for tens/hundreds of thousands of years people did not have such dillemas - in most cultures historicaly when woman was starting to have period she was considered adoult and ready to get married.

you need to remeber too that most of people in west live in utopia while in other parts of world people grow up much faster and its not unusual to see 12-14 years old runing around with real AK 47 while in west children of that age run around with pixeled one in CoD - peopel raised in dangerous enviroment grow up much faster and see world and its rules different then those who bigges problem is "my friends wont like me anymore if i wont have the newest model of i-shit as soon as its released by apple"

Deleted
    Didn't read through the whole thread, but in case it hasn't been mentioned, the article cites 'mvlehti' as one of it's sources. It's a relatively well known far right publication in Finland that has a history of releasing absolutely made up news stories. They do not check their sources, publish consipracy theories as news and incite ethnic hate. Any article using sources such as mvlehti, should be taken with a ton of salt. But then again, the people reading articles such as these generally are not interested in the validity of the story. As much is evident in the comment section in the OP's link.

The author did cite a source however, that source cited numerous other sources. So are we in agreement that the author was not in the wrong then?
    No it didn't.

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.c...of-population/

The foreign rape figures at 77.6% Muslim has been anonymously confirmed by Swedish polish in a phone conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrypowdah View Post
    also at the guys claiming islam has no history of paedophilia, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, the father of the religion married his bride at age of 6 and penetrated at age of 9, I dont want to live in a world where 9 year olds are considered adults
    and yet you live in exackly in this world just 500 years later then situations like this were happeing - in middleages it was nothing surpising that peopel were marring children to grown up for political alliances - and if such marriage was not consumed it could be revoked so guess what was happening - for the time that muslims holy scriptures were written it was nothing out of ordinary - in current world of it is and its clearly defined - in past it was not so.

we can and all shuld condemn phedophilia as a crime in west but at the same time you cannot argue with historical facts. modern world wasnt just created out of nowhere 50 years ago it was build on tens of thousands year of history where actions like this were not in any shape of form illegal
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2016-04-18 at 07:38 AM.

Deleted
    Who said anything about legality? Name one person?

Are you saying that because a guy can groom a kid for sex through legal means, that it is ok? It's been repeatedly said that the fault here lies on a few people, the pedophiles on moral grounds, as well as the parents for gross negligence. Again though, I ask, who said anything about legality here?

As for pedophilia being committed by all races, I fully agree and I think it should be treated accordingly. The approach left wingers are taking is that we should ignore what muslims are doing, presumably because they are muslims and it could look "racist". I'm curious if these left wingers would feel the same if catholic priests engaged in the exact same activity.

The article is meant to promote awareness of a problem. You think it promotes hatred because it appears to criticize a group of people that you do not want to be criticized. The reality is that the article is criticizing the pedophiles however, and not lumping in all muslims.

And it's pretty clear that the left wingers are once again defending disturbing actions in the name of their multicultural agenda lol. Please provide a few instances in which it is ok for grown adult males to be hanging out with 10 year olds? Aside from things like teachers of course.
    When you accuse people of doing illegal things (Child molestation, grooming, etc etc), you bring up the issue of legality. Look throughout the thread. When you also make accusations that are damaging that aren't illegal (being a pedophile) that is also, a matter of legal issue.

I'm saying, what is in that article is not proof, of grooming, of molestation, or of anything. Object to it all you like from a moral stand point, I wouldn't disagree with it. What people are objecting to is the use of highly charged wording and accusations with the current proof being flimsy at best. Not to mention the singling out of Islam in this particular instance to raise the spectre of the Islamic barbaric horde coming to invade your countries and rape your women and children.

There are better ways to advocate against child molestation and all things related in ALL forms rather than this. Making it political is pointless. This has nothing to do with politics. And yet, every single thing is "DEM LIBERAL CUKS" this and "LIBTARDS" "REGRESSIVE LEFT". Fight the good fight against what's important and stop dragging people's political affiliations into things and you might get somewhere.

Criticize Islam all you want, or whatever religion. What's going on isn't criticism, it's trying to turn a diverse people into one single boogeyman to shun at all costs. " I feel that the Islamic holy texts promote some unhealthy behavior, how can we help to stop that" would be..a slightly wrong but still valid criticism. "DEM AFGHANI MUSLIMZ ARE CHILD DIDDLERS" is not criticism, it's something to incite hatred.

Once again, you drag politics into it. You don't actually give a shit about child molestation when you post crap like that, you care about using dogshit articles to trash a religion and a political side that isn't your own.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaupunki-Apina View Post
    Didn't read through the whole thread, but in case it hasn't been mentioned, the article cites 'mvlehti' as one of it's sources. It's a relatively well known far right publication in Finland that has a history of releasing absolutely made up news stories. They do not check their sources, publish consipracy theories as news and incite ethnic hate. Any article using sources such as mvlehti, should be taken with a ton of salt. But then again, the people reading articles such as these generally are not interested in the validity of the story. As much is evident in the comment section in the OP's link.
    It's not a far right publication. They have a history of publishing bullshit stories,but they also have covered (true) stuff mainstream media hasn't.

It's a shit site with lots of bullshit, but not everything is bullshit they publish.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrypowdah View Post
    according to the quran its perfectly normal for a girl to be married off and to have sex with as soon as she has her first period, as disgusting as it is, nothing new here.
    according to the bible its perfeckly normal to stone people to death and do much mch more horrible things, not to mention clear cases of incest described in there and milion other sick things - you really want to push discussion this way ?