Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IKT View Post
    No it didn't.

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.c...of-population/

The foreign rape figures at 77.6% Muslim has been anonymously confirmed by Swedish polish in a phone conversation.
    He is saying that someone else has confirmed the figure, not that that is how he came up with the statistic. He states in the article he uses sources from the government from a variety of years 1989, 1996, 2005, among others and does state that this is an estimate based off of said statistics. That being said, if you disagree with the figures, do you have any statistics that would suggest otherwise? Or no?

Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    I wanted to phrase that carefully to avoid an infraction. I can't simply call these immigrants pedophiles without proof. However, since pedophilia is an accepted part of Afghanistan's culture, among other countries, it's much more likely that pedophiles will come from there.

Also, I might have the potential to murder, but I will never harm an innocent child. That's not me. Apparently others have that potential though. Perhaps you should take this up with them?
    i suggest you to read old testament of blible to see what modern west culture was build on as its christian fundations - not to mention all other pagan relgions that were super blood and gory - west is not different then east they just had few hundreds of years advantage on them of learning on their own mistakes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    according to the bible its perfeckly normal to stone people to death and do much mch more horrible things, not to mention clear cases of incest described in there and milion other sick things - you really want to push discussion this way ?
    I'm glad you're finally catching on that religions are horrible, immoral institutions. I always find it hilarious that when one religion is (justly) attacked, the immediate defense is mentioning another religion.

Muhammad was a child molester. A preteen is not remotely sexually mature and knowledgeable enough to give consent. Not now, not then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    It's not a far right publication. They have a history of publishing bullshit stories,but they also have covered (true) stuff mainstream media hasn't.

It's a shit site with lots of bullshit, but not everything is bullshit they publish.
    Social conservatism is one prominent feature of far right movement, and that effectively is mvlehti's whole agenda. There is no way they could not be concidered a far right publication. Also, never said they do not ever cover real stories. Never the less, the manner in which the occasional real story is reported in is not meant to be an objective one. Thus, mvlehti as a source is simply, not reliable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    I'm glad you're finally catching on that religions are horrible, immoral institutions. I always find it hilarious that when one religion is (justly) attacked, the immediate defense is mentioning another religion.

Muhammad was a child molester. A preteen is not remotely sexually mature and knowledgeable enough to give consent. Not now, not then.
    Exactly lol, it's like "look at them, they are just as bad as us!", the most self-defeating argument ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    When you accuse people of doing illegal things (Child molestation, grooming, etc etc), you bring up the issue of legality. Look throughout the thread. When you also make accusations that are damaging that aren't illegal (being a pedophile) that is also, a matter of legal issue.

I'm saying, what is in that article is not proof, of grooming, of molestation, or of anything. Object to it all you like from a moral stand point, I wouldn't disagree with it. What people are objecting to is the use of highly charged wording and accusations with the current proof being flimsy at best. Not to mention the singling out of Islam in this particular instance to raise the spectre of the Islamic barbaric horde coming to invade your countries and rape your women and children.

There are better ways to advocate against child molestation and all things related in ALL forms rather than this. Making it political is pointless. This has nothing to do with politics. And yet, every single thing is "DEM LIBERAL CUKS" this and "LIBTARDS" "REGRESSIVE LEFT". Fight the good fight against what's important and stop dragging people's political affiliations into things and you might get somewhere.

Criticize Islam all you want, or whatever religion. What's going on isn't criticism, it's trying to turn a diverse people into one single boogeyman to shun at all costs. " I feel that the Islamic holy texts promote some unhealthy behavior, how can we help to stop that" would be..a slightly wrong but still valid criticism. "DEM AFGHANI MUSLIMZ ARE CHILD DIDDLERS" is not criticism, it's something to incite hatred.

Once again, you drag politics into it. You don't actually give a shit about child molestation when you post crap like that, you care about using dogshit articles to trash a religion and a political side that isn't your own.
    Just about everyone here that has criticized the pedophiles has done so not because "these guy's are breaking the law" but rather for the acts it appears they are either planning on doing or may have already done. The legality of the issue is simply one aspect of what is occurring, most people are disappointed with the pedophiles behavior, not that these guys may be rule breakers. Likewise they are disappointed with the parents of the kids involed.

And it's pretty clear that you and I will disagree on what constitutes evidence in this case but to me it strongly looks like these guys have the intention of having sex with the kids. I think if you showed the facebook posts and photos to most people, they would come to the same conclusion. Realistically, there is only going to be so much evidence that an act of pedophilia may occur before it actually does. That being said the parents here are in the wrong for even allowing this to be a possibility. You don't have to let grown men hang out with your kids to be accepting of muslims.

And this isn't an "all muslims are pedophiles thing", rather, pedophilia appears to be happening and nobody is acting upon it or trying to prevent it. I think it's a safe assumption that if any the guy's in this story were any other race, the same people who criticized them in this very thread would not "take it easy on them" or lessen their criticisms.

And speaking out against pedophilia means very little if people become accepting of it when it's being brought to their homes, which is happening in this story. As for the political aspect of this discussion, I'm aware names are tossed out (on both sides) and on some level it is regrettable to turn this into a political issue but it legit seems like left wingers are once again justifying extremely wrong actions for the purpose of appearing politically correct. You can criticize some members of a race (and yes Islam is a religion, I know lol) without criticizing ALL members.

I don't think anyone is taking away from this story that all muslims are evil. Rather the liberal agenda is enabling some muslims to engage in pedophilia, more than likely through fear of "not wanting to look racist". This is why politics is being brought into it, one side is enabling something incredibly absurd to happen. There is no logical reason for these grown men to be "hanging out" with kids.

Oh yeah, free Zombergy!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I don't see molestation on the pictures. Or is now any interaction between children and adults molestation?
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    It takes a special brand of crazy for a person to think that beating a defenseless kid is the right thing to do.
    It's legitimately insane how you think one light paddling as punishment for a child is abuse but this blatant disgusting man/child relationship is perfectly fine. I truly wish you were trolling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    https://anongalactic.com/finnish-mig...n-girlfreinds/

So brave! So progressive! Looking at the endgame of tolerance here
    Nice source website you've got there. Absolutely no context to the images whatsoever. If you think these represent something dark then I suggest you take a good long hard look at yourself.
    To me, these are images of refugees that have been rehomed with Western families and are integrating into the family unit. Nothing wrong with these images at all. Just victims of war being made to feel welcome in our homes. We could learn a thing or two from this.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    He is saying that someone else has confirmed the figure
    So no one has confirmed his figures in any capacity. Hold on, I've got the Swedish polish on the line, they're saying you're gullible.

He states in the article he uses sources from the government from a variety of years 1989, 1996, 2005, among others and does state that this is an estimate based off of said statistics
    I don't trust fuckwits to do statistics, let alone fuckwits with an agenda.

Here's some light reading:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:R...e_Capital_Myth

and if you can really be bothered (which I doubt, I'm sure you're already onto the next anti-immigration outrage) read this:

https://debunkingdenialism.com/2015/...pe-statistics/
    Last edited by IKT; 2016-04-18 at 08:15 AM.

Deleted
    Just about everyone here that has criticized the pedophiles has done so not because "these guy's are breaking the law" but rather for the acts it appears they are either planning on doing or may have already done. The legality of the issue is simply one aspect of what is occurring, most people are disappointed with the pedophiles behavior, not that these guys may be rule breakers. Likewise they are disappointed with the parents of the kids involed.

And it's pretty clear that you and I will disagree on what constitutes evidence in this case but to me it strongly looks like these guys have the intention of having sex with the kids. I think if you showed the facebook posts and photos to most people, they would come to the same conclusion. Realistically, there is only going to be so much evidence that an act of pedophilia may occur before it actually does. That being said the parents here are in the wrong for even allowing this to be a possibility. You don't have to let grown men hang out with your kids to be accepting of muslims.

And this isn't an "all muslims are pedophiles thing", rather, pedophilia appears to be happening and nobody is acting upon it or trying to prevent it. I think it's a safe assumption that if any the guy's in this story were any other race, the same people who criticized them in this very thread would not "take it easy on them" or lessen their criticisms.

And speaking out against pedophilia means very little if people become accepting of it when it's being brought to their homes, which is happening in this story. As for the political aspect of this discussion, I'm aware names are tossed out (on both sides) and on some level it is regrettable to turn this into a political issue but it legit seems like left wingers are once again justifying extremely wrong actions for the purpose of appearing politically correct. You can criticize some members of a race (and yes Islam is a religion, I know lol) without criticizing ALL members.

I don't think anyone is taking away from this story that all muslims are evil. Rather the liberal agenda is enabling some muslims to engage in pedophilia, more than likely through fear of "not wanting to look racist". This is why politics is being brought into it, one side is enabling something incredibly absurd to happen. There is no logical reason for these grown men to be "hanging out" with kids.
    There's not really much to discuss at this point. You, and others, have already labeled them as pedos. They may, or may not be. They may, or may not be grooming them. You guys are playing thought police. There's also the fact that, once again, while we may find the photos creep, or distasteful, there's nothing "wrong" going on in the legal sense, which is at the end of the day all that matters. If we started getting our panties in a twist over everything that feels "wrong " to us, there'd be a whole lotta people dead and in jail for things that aren't remotely illegal at all (see, persecution of gays for so damn long).

We're also assuming that they are shitty parents of these girls. Is this the best way of going about promoting cultural understanding to refugees? Probably not. That being said there's no proof of this going on unsupervised. Once again, while we can find it distasteful or what not, if the parents are there, nothing illegal is happening....*shrugs*. It's people's imaginations that are automatically heading down the road towards the worst possible outcomes.

Speaking out against pedophilia is akin to speaking out against homosexuality. If you mean speaking out against child molestation, it does make a difference. Raising awareness and preventing =/= promoting fear. Which is exactly what this type of article does. You also assume because they are Muslim they get a free pass. Not true. If the guys were Finnish dudes, it'd be the same thing. They'd get a "pass" because there's nothing inherently illegal about what is posted.

What most people don't realize is that their own morals aren't the law, regardless of how you feel about something. Which is why we have half the issues about Muslims, Gays, transgenders and all that. We have laws for a reason. Your morals, mine, they mean precisely nothing in the grand scheme of things. When you have people advocating for the murder of pedophiles, Muslims, gays, etc etc, that's a big problem. And it's what you see in these threads, not this one in particular, although a few posters here weren't that far off from it, but in general. It's incredibly disheartening.

Even more so when you start swinging that political bat. It's not like the left wing is perfect, far from it. Right wing isn't either. When it comes to things like this, using serious issues , even ones that are clearly blown out of proportion and used to incite hatred, is what keeps either side from being able to do anything. Multiculturalism isn't the end of the world. Weeding out the negative elements from every culture is also, not the end of the world. However treating Muslims like dogshit brutes who are out to destroy western civilization does nothing positive. Same as Eastern Europeans. They get shit on pretty regularly too. Mexicans in America? Shit on.

Why? Because one political party uses it as a weapon against the other. And we perpetuate it. That kinda shit needs to stop so we can address serious, actual issues, like child abuse, without making it about anything other than the victims.

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    https://anongalactic.com/finnish-mig...n-girlfreinds/

So brave! So progressive! Looking at the endgame of tolerance here
    This is the pinnacle of Liberal Filth. This is what Left-Wing allows. This is your precious "diversity".

Modern-age Liberal are a CANCER to humankind, that needs to be ERADICATED ASAP.

Yup, I see why people with some sense in their head, will lean to Right-Wingers.

I would never that for my kids. I don't give a shit if degenerates calls that racism, to me it is not, I would protect my kids from pedophiles, don't care if its white, or black.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
    I would never that for my kids.
    English not your first language? You immigrant yes? NO COME OUR TOWN AND RAPE OUR KIDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
    I don't give a shit if degenerates calls that racism, to me it is not, I would protect my kids from pedophiles, don't care if its white, or black.
    You're so brave, totally protecting your kids from pedophiles

Deleted
    The pedophiles are jubilant! Maybe one day soon they too will be able to groom in public.

Deleted
    Even if you say that there is no molestation going on in the photos, how do you NOT find this atleast a little bit creepy?
    Seriously?

Would you be OK with your own 14 year old daughter regularly hanging out with 20-40 year old men on their own?
    Common fucking sense, where has it gone?

Remember guys, we cant say anything that would be racist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Remember guys, we cant say anything that would be racist.
    Allow me to translate "I can't think of a proper argument that isn't racist, so I'll just say I can't say anything because I'm oppressed for my racist opinions".

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I don't see them claiming to be GF/BF. Seems a bit sensationalist.

Yeah I had friends in their 20s when I was around that age, not necessarily anything harmful there. I didn't have a lot of friends at that age so I hung out with a part-time guy who worked supervising schools and such, even in extracurricular hours, and nothing bad went on there. If there was any indication there was an inappropriate situation going on, I'm fairly sure the parents would be more outraged - and they clearly aren't.
    The men of Arab descent in their 20s-40s are seen posing with the young girls with captions such as “Beautiful” “My baby” and “I love you”

Quote from article

Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    Allow me to translate "I can't think of a proper argument that isn't racist, so I'll just say I can't say anything because I'm oppressed for my racist opinions".
    I can say a million things about this for sure, rather not get banned though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    I can say a million things about this for sure, rather not get banned though.
    Not sure how that refutes what I said, but k.