Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nodotnowin View Post
    Edit: And I also got one in Vortex Pinnacle that kept losing in threat to a single barrage. When I asked what was wrong, he left the group, just like that and I wasn't even offensive or anything, was trying to help someone else, for a change
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Not knowing doesnt mean you're bad.
    Just sayin.

Some of these dungeons are the first time for some people and they are used to the faceroll of MOP/WoD dungeons. obviously they gonna look bad when the expect the same in TWs they never done.

Also; idiots are everywhere, you just tend to see them more often in stuff like TW beacuse YOU cant decide who you are randomly added together with. most other content you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

I find it funny when new bloods fail mechanics in Timewalking dungeons after I clearly tell what's up, what to do, and how to do it.

It's not often they listen, but after a wipe, it's fun to kinda put them on the spot and ask why they didn't do X or Y.

Deleted
    The amount of times me as a tank had to kick EVERY SINGLE ONE from grp and get replacements just to finish the dungeons...

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Yeah, that's how you'd like it to be and how you imagine it in the realm of bedtime stories, and what I previously said is how it is in reality. At least half of all the "good" players act like jackasses and idiots on a regular basis and any time when they're left on their own and not "performing" in their usual environment, where they simultaneously ape each other and their own pre-arranged routines over and over again.
    I don't know how many timewalking dungeons you have done to draw conclusions like that. I can only speak from my experience - I have done around 500 dungeons and the vast majority (400+) of them have been soloqueued or queued with someone I met through the dungeons. I've seen bads and goods, that's normal AND I don't inspect every single player, especially players who are performing just fine. When people continously keep on failing though or pulling 0,5k dps, I sometimes inspect them and without a single exception they have been casual players (=not raiding or had been raiding). Please don't tell me they are actually raiders on their alt accounts. On the other hand, most good dps have been using HFC trinkets and I haven't seen a single person wearing Defiler's End failing on anything (granted, you can buy that and I haven't inspected every single one). I can't tell much about healers because I don't need healing as a dk.

As previously mentioned, noone is claiming that every single raider is God's gift to Earth, but raiding and progressing does improve individual skill - see that cast? Interrupt. Some shit under me? Move out. Fail on something? Learn and not fail the second time. If you deny that raiding makes people more aware about different mechanics and how to handle them (no matter the class), you have been raiding with the worst players or have been getting boosted (like kamuimac).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    aka they don't have to do silver PG to enter.
    Is that true? I definitely notice something of a general drop in ability when Timewalking pops up, but I've erstwhile attributed it to older content having more meaningful mechanics (especially during Outland and Cataclysm weeks).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Aren't you like 8-9 months too late with this topic?

The only people complaining about TW dungeons are the bad ones. Decent players when faced with tactically challenged group simply explain tactics to other players in calm and polite manner, resulting in good run for everyone.
    Yes this is also my experience: this weekend i have done 19 TW dungeons and for ex last boss of tol barad, once people are explained what to do, they do it flawlessly.
    Same thing for all the dungeons.

edited - was not meant in this thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    They probably also did not kill the healing wells?
    I killed the healing wells. And added to the damage on the priests. It was a transcendent shit show.
    Thanks for the ad-hominem; it supports your inability to support your argument.

Seriously fucking "hardcores"

"Waaah WoW is too ez now nobody ever wipes in dungeons nobody ever has to talk to coordinate what to do it's just faceroll waaah"
    "Boohoo I went into a dungeon and we wiped and I didn't want to bother to explain what to do it's bads fault we should have just facerolled waaaah"

There's a stereotype that people who are super dedicated to games are awful people, and it exists for a reason because of some of you people.
    Last edited by lazorexplosion; 2016-04-18 at 11:41 AM.

I bailed out on an End Time instance this week, not because the group wiped on a boss, but because it took three minutes to kill the first trash pack.

I've seen some really terrible dps in TW dungeons.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    I bailed out on an End Time instance this week, not because the group wiped on a boss, but because it took three minutes to kill the first trash pack.

I've seen some really terrible dps in TW dungeons.
    Yeah, they should be at the first boss and have it killed within the first 3-4 minutes of the dungeon starting. If people seriously walk into cata timewalking dungeons without legendary daggers, or the legendary staff, they should have their privileges of queing up taken away from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Yeah, they should be at the first boss and have it killed within the first 3-4 minutes of the dungeon starting. If people seriously walk into cata timewalking dungeons without legendary daggers, or the legendary staff, they should have their privileges of queing up taken away from them.
    I can tell you have a firm commitment to honest argumentation.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Tanked Tolvir instance and got booted from a group because i asked a mage (3x) if he would plz stop pulling.
    If they wanna go faster thats fine with me, but i hate ppl like that mage blinking ahead and pulling for me.
    Whats wrong with some ppl.
    /ignore was my reply to the ppl in there.