Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    If you can actually catch a rogue, chances are he's dead.
    A Warrior is pretty powerful overall and any of the caster classes have the ranged advantage.
    Hunters may not be particularly strong, but an explosive shot would probably hurt a lot and *insert tamed animal bite here*
    Monks can endure much punishment and can drink themselves to better health or more resistence and are pretty defensive so they are a little bit above Rogue, maybe better then some warriors that don't use shields.
    Druids have a huge connection to the natural earth and spirits so they can harness a lot of magic, the problem with that is that there are some evil spirits or other entities that easily manipulate druids. If it is any other class in lore that is susceptible to corruption its either Druids or Priests since the 'shadow' can corrupt the light.
    Which makes me believe the weakest class, is priest. They have a great attachment to light, that can be extremely valuable but their closeness to Shadow is too great and can be easily manipulated or controlled(incoming Anduin turn btw) that are unlike the Paladin class which is all about purifying darkness.
    Death Knights are powered by undeath so that's a powerful undertaking already to be able to control a plague.
    Shaman's have the elements which while are also pretty corruptible but have good intentions for all of Azeroth/Dreanor.

Overall I think Priests are the weakest, sure Shadow and Holy powers are strong but that shadow magic is unpredictable and very easy to corrupt or manipulate which makes them seem like a pushover(Benedictus and Anduin are pretty good examples, as one was corrupted entirely and Anduin's attachment to the light was heavily manipulated in MoP.
    "They will come for us now, all of them" "Let them come, Frostmourne The Banshee Queen hungers."

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Because you use different tools for different purposes. Besides, he's vastly overstating what Warlocks are capable of, and completely ignores that they can be countered on all those tactics.
    not really... also guldan is not really much for combat himself, but overall yes warlocks are the most powerful... look into what warlocks have done lore wise...

10+ Year Old Account
    Lorewise, can Rogues actually be entirely invisible like in-game or their Stealth is just being silent and hide in the shadows?
    I know that in Legion Subtlety turned out to be a little bit "magical", with shadowy spells, but before these changes...?

Quote Originally Posted by Vicarys View Post
    Lorewise, can Rogues actually be entirely invisible like in-game or their Stealth is just being silent and hide in the shadows?
    I know that in Legion Subtlety turned out to be a little bit "magical", with shadowy spells, but before these changes...?
    i think is a bit shadowy, the goblin trainer in kezan walked in the middle of the street when try to stealth
    even garona in frostfire joke us when was pratically behind to kadghar

Quote Originally Posted by JTHMRulez1 View Post
    The Deathwing of Cataclysm is stronger that the Deathwing in BtDP. Stop shitposting.
    Dude, that was just a joke. Calm down.